• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Don't forget Vividiva exists.

12347691_722322867867974_1589915918484717344_n.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Why is no one talking about Lovelyz?

https://youtu.be/OZ-rgGLu8ZM

This is what we've been waiting for from them, is it not? I wouldn't expect a really radical change, so this is pretty ideal for them. I have been converted to a real fan now.

Peru

I like the song. Same as it ever was, though.

tricot is touring Europe. But not Norway. A real fuck you to me personally.

(New Babymetal album april 1st)

Satch

Banned
OMG yall stan Twice here??? That ooh ahh song and video goes off

Legend Momo is my fav in that group

Somebody here a long time ago told me about Wonder Girls and i started following them after I Feel You and Reboot aka album of the year came out. I started religiously following JYP after that and one day the youtube channel posted the Twice video and i was snatchedT.

I had "JYP and the Wonder Girls" as my name on Steam for so long... The wonder girls slay tbh... Yubin >>>>

No No Eul

This is what we've been waiting for from them, is it not?

It is indeed. I really like that song.

I've been spending a fair amount of time listening to Lovelyz' older stuff recently. I still think the likes of Candy Jelly Love and Hi~ are kinda dull but Ah-Choo has grown on me quite a lot, and some of their B-sides are a little more on the adventurous side.

I love the intro to Lovelyz8. It'd be nice if they do more of that sort of thing. Throw in some unusual production here and there. Push the envelope a bit further, relatively speaking.

Awww lol.

I honestly would love to post more on K-Pop GAF but there just hasn't been a lot of schadenfreude this year unlike last year lol. Which is a good thing for some I guess haha.

But yeah, K-Pop GAF is great. It always has been great even during the time of OC, Salazar, Altair, Phonomezer, and whoever else I missed, to see it still being great is fantastic IMO. Otherwise I probably would've left a long time ago.

llehuty

So, I'm already enjoying last 9muses single a lot. I know, SHOCKER.

I think it has to do with how solid the mini album is in general, that made me play it in full several times. Secret so good! That opening melody that goes through the whole song gives me some strong SNES RPG OST vibes, and that can only be a good thing.

Probably their best mini since Sweet Rendezvous (they are never going top it, though).

OMG yall stan Twice here??? That ooh ahh song and video goes off

Legend Momo is my fav in that group

Somebody here a long time ago told me about Wonder Girls and i started following them after I Feel You and Reboot aka album of the year came out. I started religiously following JYP after that and one day the youtube channel posted the Twice video and i was snatchedT.

I had "JYP and the Wonder Girls" as my name on Steam for so long... The wonder girls slay tbh... Yubin >>>>

Like, how can anyone not stan Twice? They are really good. International line is so damn good. Like a fool is too OP also.

Damn, Loci
SXJkx3s.gif

You can count on Loci and Ym1r to find some niche
and/or boring
ballady songs.

Let's remember when they awkwardly played it in some variety show with Sunmi while she was playing in a playground. Followed by Sunmi scaring one kid that ends up leaving his bike behind and everything.

This is what we've been waiting for from them, is it not? I wouldn't expect a really radical change, so this is pretty ideal for them. I have been converted to a real fan now.

Not a big fan of the new song. Sounds too much like A Pink. Goodnight Like Yesterday, Ah-Choo and Candy Jelly Love are still their best songs. Haven't listened to any of their albums since their first though.

tricot is touring Europe. But not Norway. A real fuck you to me personally.

Has anyone from Asia ever performed in Norway?

JYP pulled out one hell of a year concerning their releases, not a single miss throughout the year.

Aside from Got7s latest, which everyone else seemed to love, all their promoted singles, minis and albums have been amazing this year. Two strong debuts in Twice and Day6. It's been a good year for JYP.

edit: lol just remembered G.Soul. What a dud that guy was.

Scythian

I'm kind of a lurker in here too, too much girl kpop discussion, serious lack of male rep in here.
Just now hearing GOT7's If You Do, it's a pretty good song, though the video is kinda on another page xD but decent with good choreography. Better than Confession Song though.

BTW I'm still waiting for that Playback comeback x__x Not holding my breath at this point. Does it usually take this long?

Satch

Banned
do yall use k hip hop in here

if so: did yall watch UNPRETTY RAPSTAR

if so: do yall know who YEZI is

if so: did yall hear her song CRAZY DOG

if so:
5HBS9Ej.gif

if not: ignore me
Z216JFm.gif

luso

^Never been into hip-hop, even less korean hip-hop.

Twice is a good group to stan for anyone, if JYP doesn't screws it, they have a good future.

Choa solo? No one is noticing it..

Good news! But what about Jiyeon, her solo was better than Hyomin's.

And now I demand Orange Caramel! When!?

I closed the SNSD survey, it should have done it simpler because to compile some of the answers will take some time.

Pendulum

BTW I'm still waiting for that Playback comeback x__x Not holding my breath at this point. Does it usually take this long?

They had a comeback in September after their debut in June, so I would expect any upcoming comeback to take a little longer. Then there's the fact that Tyler Kwon just bought their management company, so I assume there's business stuff to sort out first.

Choa solo? No one is noticing it..

FNC has said that it's not a proper solo, just a project as part of a larger production.

llehuty

[THIS CUT(디스컷)] Yezi(예지) _ CRAZY DOG(미친개)
Need full clip uncensored and without the interview cuts, Loen pls.

Yezi - Crazy Dog (Only Yezi parts remix)
Need a less sloppy edit of this *paging jongkookie*.

Sunmi - Coming out of age ceremony
This is from last year, but I just discovered recently. Not the best video, but the jazzy reinterpretation of the song is great.

퍼펄즈(Purfles) : RINGA LINGA cover dance (2013)
They deserve some success ;_;, is BESTie all over again.

Based f(x), I never knew I needed a housey Christmas tune in my life.

Leah & GERAGIDA - Unconditional [Music Video]

Not familiar with any of the people involved. Nice song though.
I'm always up for housey tunes that come out of nowhere, thanks for sharing No No Eul.

Waiting for the inevitable moronic thread in OT about how defenseless and opressed every single korean girl is. Those poor korean girls, with no say in any of the decissions in their professional career.

feist_

Banned
Wonder Girls' Sohee also had multiple kiss scenes with another girl.

Hellcats/I Like It Hot Kiss Scene Kang-ae & Miran 2

So f(x) also release better, and more interesting, holiday songs than SNSD. TTS's song should have ended after the beginning piano portion, or looped that into a full song.

Waiting for the inevitable moronic thread in OT about how defenseless and opressed every single korean girl is. Those poor korean girls, with no say in any of the decissions in their professional career.
Which one of them will start a thread for the guys who have had Boy/Boy scenes?

Or, something like A Frozen Flower, where the leads get to know one another very well.

*NSFW*
http://cfile10.uf.tistory.com/original/23217F3D52146649287AA6
http://cfile24.uf.tistory.com/original/12203E335093307711E742

l-a-frozen-flower-c1733690.jpg

Let's take a moment to watch a 4K video of Nation's Little Sex Workers™ on stage, not long before their insidious plot was exposed by TSA.

UHD @ 30fps --- 4K 직캠 OhmyGirl 오마이걸 클로저 콘텐츠대상 151208 spdstudio

1080p @ 60fps --- 151208 오마이걸(OH MY GIRL) - CLOSER @대한민국 콘텐츠 대상 직캠/Fancam by -wA-

Also, that "Muse" dance practice clip - 오마이걸(OH MY GIRL)_Practice_01

Top Bottom