• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

So soompi has made some convenient lists with the debuts of last year:
Girl groups
Boy groups

Went through both clips and made a selection:

The worst of the worst

The "ruined by the chorus" award:
10x10 - Amomia
Pocket girls - Bbang Bbang

The "ruined by farts" award:
Asha - Mr. Liar

The "ruined by the vocals" award:
Unicorn - Huk

The "secretly best MV award"
Cupid - I feel good

The "wasted potential" award
The Ark - The light
Chamsonyeo - Magic word

The best of the best:

The "fuck, this is really good, but I just discovered it today" award
Verry - We can love (ft. Odee)

The "they already made it, so it's not fun stanning" award goes to:
Gfriend - Glass bead/Me gustas tú
Twice - Ooh Ahh
I still love them, though.

The "I hope they make it at some point" award
aka llehuty jinx award
:
Oh My Girl - Cupid/Closer
SUS4 - Shake it
Playback - Playback
April - Dream Candy
Vividiva - Service
myB - My oh my/Ddoddo

The "there is also hope for boy groups"
Romeo Lovesick/Target
A6P - Face off
Seventeen Adore U/Manse
Uplotion - So dangerous
NPI - Vampire

Pendulum

Are the 2015 K-Pop GAF awards already out?

Or did I miss the post with the winners?

No, not posted yet.
Yeah... Sorry about the delay. Life's been a kinda hectic recently. Maybe I'll get around to it this weekend? Dunno if Cuddler's got his section sorted out though.

---

Twice arriving at the Idol Star Athletics Championships
CY9Xa-_WMAET34G.jpg

CY9YwuvWUAA0NPH.jpg

CY9XQ5iUsAA6FuU.jpg
Read a fan tweet saying that Tzuyu was shown on the screen in the stadium and the crowd cheered for her.

Pendulum

Hara wrote a letter
translation said:
To Kamilia and a lot of people, it's been a long time since I greeted you.
Hello, I'm Goo Hara!
It's really cold these days, isn't it?
Are you doing well and not catching a cold?
These days I'm spending my days while enduring the cold wind and waiting for the spring that will come soon.
Not too long ago, a lot of news came out suddenly and I know lots of people are worried.. It's not an easy choice for me however I'm trying to walk slowly in a new place to make a new start.
Also, I feel safe because I'm able to meet good people who will walk that road with me.
Up until now, me, Goo Hara, as a member of KARA, I lived my life while experiencing a lot of things that's not an easy thing to do at my age and feeling a lot of emotions and getting overflowing love from my fans..
That's why, even though I lacked a lot, I've tried my best to live honestly and become someone that you can trust. I had a lot of thoughts regarding my new start and I'm able to take that choice, it's all because of that reason too.. The precious 9 years that I've spent together as KARA, the time where we respected each other, I will treasure it in my heart and I'll walk on a new road!
I want to show you various sides of myself as Goo Hara.
I also want to challenge a lot of things that I haven't tried yet all this time.
Since now I'm alone, I might lack a lot and leave much to be desired, however I won't be satisfied with my current self and I'll show you my effort and improved self.
Kamilia, please always be healthy.
I'll greet you again with even better news in the future.
Thank You ♥

---

WJSN/Cosmic Girls' Yuehua

llehuty

전설[THE LEGEND] SOUND UP '반했다' TEASER
Featuring kyungri in the MV!

And today is best Hyuna's birthday!

VIXX 「Depend on me」Music Video (Short ver.)

It's ok. I didn't know they were trying in Japan.

Produce 101 100 vs JYP
Somi getting that Mnet editing.

lol, can't wait for all the fake drama edit surrounding Somi. There is not a chance in hell she doesn't make it, but they will still try to play it as if she is struggling or whatever.

It's quite decent. I really like the choreo.
And to think of this is the same group that released Rocket Girl and UFO, lol. What a trunaround they have made.

So I'm going to Korea with my girlfriend at the end of next month. I plan to go to a Music Bank and see a StarCraft 2 broadcast at the GSL studio. I'll be there for roughly 10 days. Anybody got any tips on what I should see or experience? I really want to see an Illionaire or Brand New Music (mostly for San E) concert but I can't find anything about that.

Anybody have any tips or anything to look out for while I'm there? I'll be there Feb 25 to March 6th.

luso

So I'm going to Korea with my girlfriend at the end of next month. I plan to go to a Music Bank and see a StarCraft 2 broadcast at the GSL studio. I'll be there for roughly 10 days. Anybody got any tips on what I should see or experience? I really want to see an Illionaire or Brand New Music (mostly for San E) concert but I can't find anything about that.

Anybody have any tips or anything to look out for while I'm there? I'll be there Feb 25 to March 6th.

I think is not easy to get into those shows, specially if bigger acts are there. Unless you already know how that works.

So Gfriend is the group of the future, right?

GFriend / Lovelyz / Twice are the leading trio.
GF will comeback soon, let's see how they will fare.

No No Eul

? YooA's had bangs since debut. I don't really get the bangs comments that get thrown out here. It's like the "sharp knees" comment of K-Pop.

Some bangs are pretty terrible though. But not in YooA's case. I think they really suit her.

Incredible.

D:

I know it's not really any consolation but at least she was able to just up and leave the company without having to endure some sort of prolonged legal battle.

AReed

Aren't foreigners banned from those music shows? I think I read that somewhere, and that there was an incident that caused the ban. Like you need to have a Korean ID number or something now.

PInk Tape

Banned

The situation itself is really fucked up but omg this video

S4aGFPw.gif

Yeah. It's pretty good but Vibrato is still my favorite single from them tbh.

Hyuna doing the Deadpool:

When I see these pictures I can't help but think about the Baekbama stuff for some reason.

Posted by Lizzy

Get it girl

peWeVWp.gif

llehuty

I JUST GOT THE SUNGAH CALENDAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Edit:
Shitty quality pics, better quality currently uploading. The bonus Hyuna and Kyungri stuff is a nice touch.

But the whole thing is so DAMN GOOD. And the quality f the materials is top notch. I'm so damn happy, and I haven't even touched the DVD yet.

No No Eul

llehuty

Sonlendar pics. Super blurry in some cases and not properly rotated, but I just dumped all of them withou checking.

여자친구 GFRIEND - 시간을 달려서(ROUGH) Comeback Trailer
Could be good. They are keeping the instrumental nods to their 2 first tracks, but I'm hoping they stay as nods only.

[ENG SUB] 160106 NINE MUSES @Behind THE SHOW
Featuring kyungri fangirling over Gfriend.

Hologram Musical OST_School OZ_Highlight Medley
The closest we are going to be to a SM greaest hits compilation. Some of the new tracks sound really good.

Metal Gear Tzuyu: Waifus of the Patriots
Ok, so which one of you did this?

broz0rs

New Taiwanese President elect addresses Tzuyu incident

Tsai Ing-Wen said:
"This particular incident will serve as a constant reminder to me about the importance of our country's strength and unity to those outside our borders," she said. "This will be one of the most important responsibilities for me as the next president of the Republic of China."

I wonder if JYP will do an 180 and have TWICE visit Taiwan in the near future since he now has a Taiwanese national treasure in his hands.

I just heard Nicole's new song (through completely legitimate means) and it's pretty good honestly. It's kinda similar to something special but it's probably better on first listen. Mama is still da bess Nicole song but maybe
(very slim chance)
the Korean version of don't stop will be a contender. The translation probably won't be that different though keeping in mind the song is quite a bit more generic Jpop than classy Kpop

Don't stop was played on some radio station and now it's on YouTube for all to hear
so go nuts

feist_

Banned
Banners for next OT:

12439487_1076147135758324_8822879889397261157_n.jpg

12548856_1076141942425510_5543537092792062759_n.jpg

*will post HQ pics once OP confirms

Oh My Girl --- 도전 골든벨 - 패자부활 축하공연 - 오마이걸 ' Closer '. 20160117

Oh My Girl @ 1080p/60fps --- 160102 무한도전 엑스포 "클로서(CLOSER)" 오마이걸(OH MY GIRL) 가로캠 cam by.echo

Oh My Girl @ 1080p/60fps --- 160102 무한도전 엑스포 "큐피트(CUPID)" 오마이걸(OH MY GIRL) 가로캠 cam by.echo

Hoping for #TeamHolyTrinity but having nightmarish visions of #TeamHotMess centred around the Motherfucking Top Madam.
If my knowledge of South Korean law hasn't failed me, AoA Trinity is Choa-Yuna-Seolhyun (featuring Mina and Hyejeong).

Does AoA's drummer get a stipend? Can stipends be spent from the confines of a dungeon?

Not in the slightest.

Report says that the Wonder Girls are coming back in Spring with a self-produced album. The girls worked on every single song on Reboot (with at least one non-member), so this'll be interesting.
In Yeeun we trust.

Clearly Sohee will be making her glorious return this comeback. Right?

Right?

TWICE (트와이스) Nexon Elsword (엘소드) 여거너 로제 CF

Top Bottom