• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Cube was holding back the true potential of 4Minute
In the past, we would follow the sketch the company would have designed for us and move accordingly. Now, however, we make our albums our own way through the directions we want to take. That way, we can check the response directly by ourselves and get feedback on that right away (Gayoon, August 2015)

YouTube - Last Week
2825.jpg

2826.jpg

roaSone

Do you guys like Mamamoo? Why did it take this long for me to discover them?
Of course, I don't know why it took you so long to discover them though.
Just search for them on YouTube, there's a lot of awesome random stuff, their own channel is full of behind the scenes and candid appearances aswell.
But above everything, you have to watch all their Immortal Song stages.

Edit : I've forgot to mention all their V app stuff aswell, so damn funny.

broz0rs

Seungri and Daesung are ready.

they would only do this for Japanese TV lol

Big Bang is absolutely killing it in Japan right now. Something like 910k concert ticket sales and 130k opening week for album sales. Their success ensures that winner and ikon will have food on their plates for the foreseeable future.

llehuty

It's good, but not their best.

The MV is alright but the song... lawd jesus, this is fncking awesome!

I dunno how you can hate on this soul/doo-wop goodness, coz if you hate it... you have no soul. And if you're sleeping on this, then smh as well.

I can already tell this is gonna be a contender for song of the year.
Ehhh, I don't know how I fell trap of a three paragraph long praise post. This is super boring and with a sound overdone to death.

roaSone

Lee Hi's album is really good, letting Tablo take her to HIGHGRND was the best thing YG could do.
I kinda like Fiestar's aswell, the balance between sexy singing method and Yezi's fierce whispering rap is great, hope they'll get some spotlight this time.

Ym1r

I really like the lee hi song 손잡아 줘요

also Yoona featuring 10cm

LOL.... rip 10cm

The Velvet HYPE

Eldren

The Velvet is going to be AOTY
until AOA Black's glorious return

Imagine a whole album of songs that have the same vibe as Automatic. So good.

Velvet??

Awww yiss.

Ehhh, I don't know how I fell trap of a three paragraph long praise post. This is super boring and with a sound overdone to death.

I disagree about it being overdone. Besides The Barberettes(Shinae An actually wrote and composed this song for Lee Hi), nobody really does doo-wop or the soulful style of music in K-Pop. Mamamoo is probably the closest but even then they're music tends to be more jazzy than soul.

Shit, maybe I really am a Southern dude in an Asian body lol.

ramyeon

Velvet??

Awww yiss.

I disagree about it being overdone. Besides The Barberettes(Shinae An actually wrote and composed this song for Lee Hi), nobody really does doo-wop or the soulful style of music in K-Pop. Mamamoo is probably the closest but even then they're music tends to be more jazzy than soul.

Shit, maybe I really am a Southern dude in an Asian body lol.
Pretty much. Not liking it is one thing but this isn't really an overplayed style in Kpop at all.

Mini is seriously fantastic.

Top Bottom