• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

When I said overdone I was obviously not referring to kpop. I don't know if I will check the mini at some point, but I enjoyed more the other song with MV.

Pendulum

Produce 101 Ep 7 - Eng Subs 1 and 2

mOuzgjn.gif

Even Stone Buddha is excited.

Kahi x Chungha OTP

That dance off to break the ice was good fun.
Group size and stacked groups (e.g. Bang Bang and Turtle Boat) certainly affected outcomes here (though that emotional rap performance was always going to be tough to beat). I wonder if we'll see the girls factoring in any of this for future challenges, rather than going with their fav song/producer/concept 100%.
If this episode doesn't get Chungha some more votes, I don't know what will. If she doesn't debut in this show, or with whatever M&H is doing, at least she'll have a bright career ahead as a choreographer.
Shin getting 1st place in her group is more unbelievable than Sohye getting first in hers (Sohye did put on a good performance mind you - facial expression was down pat - but she was not better than Pinky based on that dance alone.

ryan-ts

Really? I heard nothing but bad things about it from the mid-point onwards. The director even apologized to the Netizens and the original webtoon creator.

I liked it but my standards for good K-dramas are not particularly high. Surprised to see all the negative feedback from the director and the actors on the show, I didn't think it was that bad.

That being said, the first half of the series is considerably better than the second half. The last few episodes had me thinking the "what the hell?" when one character went ballistic and another character got hit by a car. I can certainly understand the criticisms towards the show, as it seems the show diverged greatly from the source material, they stopped consulting the original creator and the show dropped in quality in its second half.

feist_

Banned
But Automatic is great and Be Natural was good. And Automatic was better than Ice Cream Cake.
Every word here is actual fact.

That said, as a staunch advocate of "Velvet" concept > "Red" concept who has been trying to avoid getting overhyped for the comeback... the past few pages are testing my resolve.

I hate you all.

Ccbc8odWwAANPRU.jpg:orig

Ym1r

Isn't it about time for a Red Velvet come back to actually suck though? They've been solid for far too long, I feel like there is a disturbance in the force or something. Also there wasn't an SM sacrifice this time around, somethings a little off...

Have some ICG while we wait.

tNiX6hs.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Isn't it about time for a Red Velvet come back to actually suck though? They've been solid for far too long, I feel like there is a disturbance in the force or something. Also there wasn't an SM sacrifice this time around, somethings a little off...
I will assume they are sacrificing Tiffany and Yoona so that Red Velvet can stand up to the return of the Ice Queen Jessica.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Search your hearts, you know it to be true. It's all been downhill since Happiness.
Wendy's the most overrated vocal in anything ever

Broank

But...they've sucked ever since ICC. Seriously, Red Velvet is like soulless f(x).

ezgif.com-gif-maker3psmu.gif

Search your hearts, you know it to be true. It's all been downhill since Happiness.
Wendy's the most overrated vocal in anything ever

This is technically true because Happiness is the GOAT.
Seulgi and Joy make up for it by having highly eargasmic voices.

Edit:

YooMi subunit fucking when!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAVc9oWjSFU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W7q2fPa_7A

tumblr_nnx3ryt2vq1uoqvljtp.jpg

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
K-Pop GAF's gif fu is powerful, I'll admit. If only RV's charting power vs Twice/GFriend (newer, fresher, better!) was this strong!

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Alright. I get it. Bye. Forgive me for trying to humorously state my opinion in a thread about pop music. Can't stand the cliqueish bullshit, the thread has devolved into.

No No Eul

Alright. I get it. Bye. Forgive me for trying to humorously state my opinion in a thread about pop music. Can't stand the cliqueish bullshit, the thread has devolved into.

You humorously stated your opinion and the thread humorously responded. I honestly don't think there was any malice intended here. :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ElDqv1c.gif

I've been hating on soshi for years. Here of all places. Just make anti-RV your shtick, like how ryan-ts loves Suzy.

llehuty

Smh at bullying in this community, you want this to end up being 5-dolls or what?

And he is not lying, Happiness+Automatic >>>>> Ice cream cake + Dumb

JKTrix

Happiness is their best song, but the decline is not so much a cliff as it is a wheelchair access ramp. Still one of the only Kpop acts that I allow myself to get excited for pre-release.

This entire page of Red Velvet lmfao.
I haven't gotten into them because their songs haven't caught my attention. But I also haven't really tried to get into them. They're incredibly cute though.

On the other hand I am so into Fiestar's Mirror. It's like 'you're pitiful' but better. My fave Fiestar remains 'One More' pre-lyrics change, but I love the emotional drama in Mirror so much.

Also plz give KNK attention.

So I have been watching a few Mamamoo stage performances and I noticed that during certain parts of a song/performance they always do something different each time whether its ad libbing a few lines or making a funny face. Does any other group do this?

roaSone

So I have been watching a few Mamamoo stage performances and I noticed that during certain parts of a song/performance they always do something different each time whether its ad libbing a few lines or making a funny face. Does any other group do this?
Afaik, no. That's their signature you could say.

Top Bottom