• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Me reading:

jlGH2qp.jpg

Peru

Haven't watched any produce 101 episodes...... but I'm interested in this Korean Paruru thing.

-

Trivia for the first round of the BoA-thon: Nothing's Gonna Change is the first song composed by BoA to be released.

Today I do the Norwegian thing of going to a cabin to ski for the easter vacation so the next round will have to wait a bit.

isuzu

Haven't watched any produce 101 episodes...... but I'm interested in this Korean Paruru thing.

meet Kim Sohye, the produce101 resident ponkotsu:
aGurcTD.jpg

she sucks at everything but somehow always pulls it off
tumblr_o2ehkhf3YE1tqa6t4o2_250.gif

slowly climbed from nugudom into the top 11 (she's at #8)
tumblr_o3o7ulGI8I1v80ti7o3_400.gif

she has no fucking idea of what she's doing, but it's ok. a cute face and a sob story is all you need!
tumblr_o3xtfq0v5U1v80ti7o4_400.gif

will she end up in the lineup? I love Paru so I hope her little sister makes it
tumblr_o4038z5ysG1v85k0do1_500.gif

tumblr_nvg1pslJOh1u5c61so1_400.gif

That is like the dumbest way to do this. I guess for the producers it's a way to put together a popular girl that is sure to win with someone they rather see eliminated.

Also I like the Fingertips song and it's a strong group (praise Chunga) but Yeseul looks lost in it lol. The song by the B1A4 guy is cute too, this group especially has the right members to make it work so well. I hope the popularity of this song doesn't mean their 'debut' song will be a similar concept though.

llehuty

New nugus!
20160315165541_70.jpg

마틸다(MATILDA) Macarena(마카레나)
Dance Practice
Everything is cute enough, but I'm missing a MV to tie everything together. The original Macarena dance in the beginning is a nice touch

I really like the new Stellarjet song:
[M/V] Stellarjet (스텔라젯) - Guiding Light
Song is completely in English, the singer has a really interesting voice and I really like the instrumental in this.
#ignored

#ignored

It was clear that they were going to pull some bullshit move to make the last episode interesting and dramatic. This way, they also guarantee to have some good mediaplay to last them until the group debuts.

It's shitty, but I guess it makes sense for them. They also guarantee that some of the unfairly eliminated girls bring some attetion for the inevitable Produce 201.

llehuty

as long as kim sohye and somi make it into the top 11, im happy. but if heo chanmi makes it... i s2g...

Ughh kim sohye? No please... That girl just needs some serious training befoe touching a girl group debut.

And I feel like Chanmi is not even going to be in the top 22. She can add Produce 101 to the list of groups she was almost part of.

JKTrix

I got Titanic vibes from parts of the MV, but this makes a lot more sense.

A long way from the tactless referencess to 9/11 and the WW2 nuclear bombs

isuzu

BTS to release the last album of the HYYH series on May

nTl7gVn.gif

mfw they still haven't announced any concerts in latin america this year
AhnF8IO.gif

Dice

Aren't things a little crazy down there right now? From my understanding of the situation I wouldn't be surprised if the Olympics end up getting delayed or something.

isuzu

Kinda. Brazil is huge so I doubt the politics would affect the kpop niche at all, even if we're talking simply about safety stuff. I can see how they wouldn't want to be in this mess, tho. There's always Argentina to back us up, but they ain't getting shit either.

listening to flight log: departure... its really messy. i dont know what i expected. can't (track 2) is the only good song. the title track is just a series of mistakes. got7 really fcked up this era. let me just go back to listening to 2pm and bigbang.

BTS to release the last album of the HYYH series on May

AhnF8IO.gif

WTF there's a chapter 3? That's awesome.

Mini IU is so cute ♥

Kinda. Brazil is huge so I doubt the politics would affect the kpop niche at all, even if we're talking simply about safety stuff. I can see how they wouldn't want to be in this mess, tho. There's always Argentina to back us up, but they ain't getting shit either.

Chile will save us.

Uhyve

llehuty

I think her popularity plummeted after it was announced she would join CLC, didn't it?
I don't remember her having any kind of impact in the rankings (did she even reach top 20?)

She also gets zero screen time, which is key as seen with how the MBK girls and Chanmi are free falling from the top 11, now that they don't get a lot of screen time.

Dice

Inoffensive filler = garbage

The track is out on Melon but I don't see the mini.

Top Bottom