• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Huh? It's an inoffensive filler track.

Did it leak or something? I can't find any of the other songs from the album.

It's the last song on the mini, put out as a pre-release (I'm thinking that was decided just recently as it was composed by Jinyoung and he's been getting increased attention lately with the Produce 101 track he did).

I don't remember her having any kind of impact in the rankings (did she even reach top 20?)
She's been top 10 in some of the initial rankings - back when people like Dani and Chanmi were in the top 11.

---

SM C&C Sets Up “Woollim Entertainment” to Handle Music Content Business

---

Edit:
Ilgan Sports claim to have an interview with "C" regarding their prostitution charges (i.e. G.NA)
No names were explicitly stated, but Ilgan Sports started their article by stating, "Even though her name was revealed only as an initial, it wasn't hard to guess who it was. After news of celebrity prostitution came up, rumors came up that singer 'C' was involved spread. Her age was revealed, as well as that she recently left her label, and the target was boiled down to one person. Of course, there were many who didn't believe it. She had promoted actively and had appeared on various shows and events. The fact that she had been involved in prostitution seemed like a story from a movie. The money received was also not small, but also something that someone in 'C's level could earn through CFs and events, further causing disbelief. But what had happened? 'Ilgan Sports' was able to have an interview with 'C'."

Q: Did you admit to the charges during the investigation to the prosecutors?
A: First of all, I'm sorry for causing a disturbance. I admitted to all charges during the investigation. However, it's not that I admitted to selling my body. It's just that the actions I took legally were viewed as prostitution. Therefore, I decided not to take the long legal battle.

Q: Are you saying that you didn't know what you did counted as prostitution?
A: I'm not a prostitute. I didn't need to either sell my body or want to sell my body for the amount listed as charged. However, I was fooled like an idiot by a broker who I thought was my friend, and I became someone who had sold sex. I'm sorry for saying this, but through this experience I even thought, 'anyone can be fooled' and 'anyone can become a prostitute without realizing'.

Q: Please explain more in detail.
A: This is something I was investigated on, so I'm sorry I can't go that much into detail. However, I was told by a friend (who later turned out to be a broker) that he would lend me money during my difficult times and I took it, and later was told that I didn't need to pay it back since it was difficult times. He then told me there was a person who was a big fan and asked to meet him like a blind date, and I accepted easily. Later, I found out that he had paid the broker for meeting me.

Q: The key point is that you never received money directly from the man.
A: I never did. As anyone can do, I had met someone as a blind date, and met him later with good intentions. I never thought about it as 'prostitution' and the problem was that during my hard time I just trusted someone too easily. Of course, that's not to say I am entirely innocent. I was stupid. I was idiotic and made unwise choices. I'm regretting it and I'm so sorry to my fans and family.

Q: How do you feel right now?
A: My father passed away when I was young, and I felt that I had to protect my mother and my little sister. I borrowed money dumbly during that situation, and didn't know about a strange transaction. I felt sincerely sorry to my fans from this situation. It's not that I'm thinking of coming back to the industry. I just thought this every night. I'm just so sorry that I worried the people who supported me and cheered me on. I'll work harder to become a smarter person.

Broank

MY EARS HAVE BEEN BLESSED

Hopefully they hit it big this time.

edit: apparently it's a pre-release song from the album.
cefkjn3ueaaul4kh9sd1.jpg

edit:

Hamster solo when~

Does anyone play SMTOWN Superstar? It's like crack but I can't beat f(x)'s Kick on hard so I've just gave up trying and just concentrate on levelling up my top 5 groups cards.

llehuty

Does anyone play SMTOWN Superstar? It's like crack but I can't beat f(x)'s Kick on hard so I've just gave up trying and just concentrate on levelling up my top 5 groups cards.
I was obsessed for a mont or two, but I eventually managed to uninstall it one I got stuck with a song a couple of weeks.

Really addicting game.

Roller skates:

Platforms with roller skates painted on them:

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

I'm really looking forward to seeing what they come up with for their next comeback. That's a high bar they've set for themselves.

Aaahaha that's hilarious. The roller skates are painted on, I can't deal with that.
Cool packaging though, I really hope they can at least to Closer's iconicness.

Ym1r

I am falling too deep into this K-pop fanboy hole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1RZtFY9nnU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvUFjn_KvKI

^ is tiffany not super great at korean?

Watch Intimate Note if you haven't already. GOAT SNSD variety. Watch also their hello baby if you are thirsty for more.

Also watch Invincible Youth (one of GOAT variety shows ever), when I was an SNSD only fan, I went into it watching only paying attention to yuri and sunny but after the first few episodes I ultimately fell in luv with all of them, it's what got me to like other groups other than SNSD.

JKTrix

OMG youre pushing me further down the hole lmao

This is the correct hole to fall down. Variety is the spice of kpop!

To answer your question about Tiffany and Korean: no, she's not good at Korean. Even now, lol. If you didn't know, she is American. She was really really bad in the early days, now she's more fluent but still stumbles at times.

ramyeon

To answer your question about Tiffany and Korean: no, she's not good at Korean. Even now, lol. If you didn't know, she is American. She was really really bad in the early days, now she's more fluent but still stumbles at times.
She's good at Korean.

Broank

Oh My Girl - One Step, Two Steps [Color Coded Lyrics]

These are always nice since I stuck at telling most voices apart.

Roller skates:

Platforms with roller skates painted on them:

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

I actually looked it up because they look so ridiculous and they are a thing apparently.

6b110088477acd56bb140xis81.jpg

¥50,000 yen (500 US dollars) :eek:

I am falling too deep into this K-pop fanboy hole

You can go deeper. SNSD debut variety crash course newbies.

Learn why Taeyeon is the undisputed kpop GOAT:

SNSD MTV - Taeyeon / Part 2

Since PseudoKirby likes Sooyoung:

SNSD MTV- Sooyoung / Part 2

Before they were Kpop royalty (well Big Bang was just hitting it big)

SNSD vs Big Bang - Happy Shares Company / Part 2

Now for Gods sake give Red Velvet a show SM

Those shoes are a good reason to brush the dust of our Peru system. Good job NNE.

The promos off of Produce 101 continue

SEVENTEEN Vernon + PLEDIS GIRLZ to release soundtrack for webtoon '연애혁명' on March 23

UzuEt6r.gif

The best thing about Produce 101 is how it's got me excited for Pledis Girls. Shame we'll have to wait at least a year before they can properly debut.

Pendulum

plz, am i on ur ignore list? ㅠㅠ

He can't see that because you're on his ignore list. But I know how you feel ㅠㅠ

It's the last song on the mini, put out as a pre-release (I'm thinking that was decided just recently as it was composed by Jinyoung and he's been getting increased attention lately with the Produce 101 track he did).

MY EARS HAVE BEEN BLESSED

Hopefully they hit it big this time.

edit: apparently it's a pre-release song from the album.

---

No Girl's Day comeback for a little while? Hyeri's signed on for a new drama ("Ddanddara") as the main female character.

This is the correct hole to fall down. Variety is the spice of kpop!

What? She's completely fluent. I don't know what you mean by "stumbles", since we all do in our native language... I mean... ah... You know...

A little disappointed at this since his other stuff is usually fire. This one on the other hand seems like a lost Weeknd track, it's just alright, nothing special.

Man y'all be sleepin' on this, these are part of the lyrics(screens courtesy of Asian Junkie):

JayParkTheTruthIs1.png

JayParkTheTruthIs2.png

JayParkTheTruthIs3.png

JayParkTheTruthIs4.png

JayParkTheTruthIs5.png

JayParkTheTruthIs6.png

Fuuuuuuuuu.

Jay's gone salty as fnck, I wonder who did this to him lolol.

vanty

Maybe they'll do a third season now that it's been long enough for everyone to remember the nightmare of the season 2 hosts. Even if it's just Twice on a farm to make casting easy.

vanty

If anyone is interested in how Jiyoung's debut single (a Japanese ballad, not the two English songs that have MVs on YouTube) is going, on the Oricon daily charts it debuted at #5, then went to #9, #6, #6, #10 and #12 the last day reported so far which was Sunday. Weekly chart should be out soon I guess.

llehuty

Top Bottom