• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

At least he posted a pic of Gayoon
His first post in this thread was actually a Gayoon megapost.

Final Produce 101 episode in 20 minutes. I wonder if we do away with spoilers this time around since people were discussing the previous episode soon after it aired and the results are going to be all over social media/websites anyway.
So, do we actually know how the results are going to work? I don't think it was detailed in the last episode. Is it just 1vs1 based on the votes? I feel like it is a very unfair system (and I need the starship girl to make it, but she has no chance of beating the jellyfish girl :/)

Hope that there is some kind of twist that puts more focus on total votes rather than who did the girls ended up being paired with.

Is there any kind of stream?

isuzu

Final Produce 101 episode in 20 minutes. I wonder if we do away with spoilers this time around since people were discussing the previous episode soon after it aired and the results are going to be all over social media/websites anyway.

I'm going to spoil the shit out of it, join me

Pendulum

Produce 101

And
here
we
goooooo

cue audition footage and sentimental music

Edit:
So, do we actually know how the results are going to work? I don't think it was detailed in the last episode. Is it just 1vs1 based on the votes? I feel like it is a very unfair system (and I need the starship girl to make it, but she has no chance of beating the jellyfish girl :/)
I do believe it's extra votes for the 1 v 1 in the two teams, added to the web votes. I've not seen it straight from the horse's mouth, but that's the understanding I've seen amongst show stans.
I'm watching at http://tv.idol001.com/idoltv-mnet.html There's also https://streamup.com/aimhigh

Pendulum

Those dudes at tables are company CEOs/reps? I heard some got invited.

The group is indeed called I.O.I. Let the misbookings with AOA commence! (which is not nearly on the same level as Two Eyes)

Pendulum

1 Korean fan for Cathy :( (I have no doubt most of her fanbase is international)

edit: Ranking of how many high fives from fans the final 22 got
Ce9q5-AXIAAhzUs.jpg:large

Pendulum

Wait... what is happening. Mentioned Chungha, showed M&H CEO, showed chair 11. Then cut to non-live stuff.

edit: was that based on online votes? Still yet to add live ones.

Pendulum

Are they just giving updates on the where the person is currently placed based on votes at recent count? First Chungha now Im Nayoung. No one on seats.

Top Bottom