• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

I always think of how cheap that sample in Volume Up was. Just click the preview.

Also heyy more Woohee and Subin in Maxim
SGilP19.jpg
0xdy5gp.jpg

XP2YU8w.jpg
CesxcwuWwAA_uU9.jpg

broz0rs

Don't think this was posted, but it's Kyuhyun's (Super Junior) Japanese single

Kyuhyun - CELEBRATION

It's a bit meh, but I definitely got a kick out of his companion in the MV.
Rina Kawaei - former AKB who graduated because of a slashing incident involving a crazed fan

llehuty

엔소닉(N-SONIC) Excalibur(Dance.ver)
Nothing like a random MV from a youtube channel I wasn't aware was subscribed to delivering. Those drums during the verses and the prechorus are really interesting.

평촌윈바WINBAR추천영상 - T BLUE 자나깨나니생각 MV일본version
Dem 90s sound.

Boys Republic (소년공화국) 3rd EP [BR:evolution] MUSIC VIDEO
Ughh, this completely generic production, but I can't really blame Universal after they gave them some interesting production while korea wasn't caring about it at all.

[LABOUM] 4th Single "Fresh Adventure" Highlight medley
They are just going after a Gfriend sound this time around. All their previous releases have been decent and interesting, so let's see how the whole thing is going to be.

Pendulum

Twice's next single is produced by Black Eyed Pilseung again. They're filming the MV today/tomorrow and this is apparently them
Ce1vv7oVAAANOaD.jpg

Oh!T9

엔소닉(N-SONIC) Excalibur(Dance.ver)
Nothing like a random MV from a youtube channel I wasn't aware was subscribed to delivering. Those drums during the verses and the prechorus are really interesting.

Get into the N-Sonic hype. I like their songs (especially 'Lie'). This new song is interesting, doesn't sound like k-pop, more like a Western boyband song (like something Swedish that would try out for Eurovision but not win the national selection).

Pendulum

Twice's next single is produced by Black Eyed Pilseung again. They're filming the MV today/tomorrow and this is apparently them
Ce1vv7oVAAANOaD.jpg

Oh!T9

JYPE apologises for leaked pictures of TWICE on MV set spotted in cheer-leading costumes
http://entertain.naver.com/music/now/read?oid=108&aid=0002513899

Btw, that's Dahyun with colored tips again, and both Mina and Sana have blonde hair.

---

160331 엠카운트다운 오마이걸 (OH MY GIRL) - Liar Liar | M! Countdown
Also
YooA cam
Mimi cam
Jiho cam
Seunghee cam
Hyojung cam
Binnie cam
Arin cam
JinE cam

Pendulum

I can't help but think it was Umji's decision to stand at the back and blow a bubble to hide behind after recent malicious comments :(
FjBMC0n.gif

AReed

I can't help but think it was Umji's decision to stand at the back and blow a bubble to hide behind after recent malicious comments :(
FjBMC0n.gif

That gif is so sad. I hope her members are cheering her up. I don't follow them at all, but I always here about knetz saying mean things about her.

Peru

Fangirls were scared for no reason when those charmless SuJu boys were the only ones flirting with female SM idols - no one wanted them. But with dat hot EXO ass, shit is happening.

4Minute got 15 Million Views on YT in March; Hyuna got 9 Million

4Minute has seen explosive growth on YouTube (only MVs/Choreo included)

25.jpg

What's behind the explosive growth?
I took matters in hands as the visual director (Gayoon, March 2013)

In the past, we would follow the sketch the company would have designed for us and move accordingly. Now, however, we make our albums our own way through the directions we want to take. That way, we can check the response directly by ourselves and get feedback on that right away (Gayoon, August 2015)

18.jpg

19.jpg

Top Bottom