• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Kuno

Im Nayoung is one of my favorites for sure. But wow, they are really dragging on this top 11 announcement. At this rate, the show will be another 90 minutes long...

Pendulum

Second member announced, 9th place - Mina
wow, back up. Jellyfish fans probably decided Sejeong was safe and split some votes (or got ahold of more VPNs)

I actually did tune into the stream. God bless Queen Nayoung.

Also they should've considered a napkin sponsor with all the tears in that eliminated trainees area.

Pendulum

Oh yeah, no winning team benefit this time around, so those new entries into the 11 last time could as easily be out. And no extra votes in a position battle.

llehuty

We got our visual. I have big question marks in Chaekyung and Starship girl as we get closer to the locked in top 3 (Somi, Fantagio girl and Jellyfish girl). I think Chungha and Pinky are guaranteed to be in also, not sure about the placing, though.

Yea Yeonjung really needs to make it though. She's not my fave from an idol point of view, but she has been delivering the most iconic vocals in the show and I'd love to continue hearing her voice in this group.

Kuno

Locked-in, barring some kind of crazy circumstance:

Jeon Somi
Kim Sejeong
Choi Yoojung
Kim Sohye

That leaves two slots up for grabs now. Hoping for Yeonjung & Chaekyung to make it...

EDIT: and Chungha!

Peru

Queen

tumblr_o1ba3jpvuW1r0sqdxo1_400.jpg

llehuty

Kahi looked superhapy.

So the big question mark now is the 11th place? Starship? DSP? Jellyfish?

I'm betting on DSP, Chaekyung deserves a chance. Starship girl could be easily succesful debuting in next Starship's girl group.

Top Bottom