• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

No No Eul

Soompi's article offers a slightly different take/translation.
“I once said on air that there’s an outsider in the group, and that outsider was actually me,” Kahi goes on to say. “I didn’t want to act like friends with the members. I wanted to perform my role as a leader correctly.”

It does kinda seem like she only has herself to blame.

Produce 101's/Fantagio's Lee Soomin has quit the agency and given up on becoming an idol.

Talking of Fantagio being terrible, I dread to think what'll happen to Yoojung and Doyeon when I.O.I disbands. Given what Fantagio has done to Hello Venus, I have zero faith in that company.

Pendulum

Jessica
13092352_503460666512469_251860891_n.jpg

jessica.syj
It's a great feeling!
Finished up shooting an MV last month in lovely LA, Malibu and even the desert! Just completed the final edits today, took over a month because I wanted to make sure every detail was perfect! Can't wait to show it to u guys!
For now, here's a pic ❤️ Who's excited?!!

No No Eul

I'll take one flawless queen and some extra salty sones please.

Music-wise, I'm really not expecting much from her debut but it would be amazing if she somehow managed to blow away the competition with some SOTY material.

llehuty

The only thing I ask from Sica is no ballad. Give me mid-tempo at least.

160427 TWICE(트와이스), 미나 'CHEER UP' 방송 중 직캠 @테이의 꿈꾸는 라디오, 상암 가든스튜디오
Mina fancam in a radio show. The "shashasha" is going to get massive fanchants in music shows.

Whose the April Ludgate/Rosa Diaz looking Member of T-ara in Roly Poly??

I googled both names and I have no idea who are you talking about. Thankfully, cheesy fanmade wallpapers are here to save the day:

If it's not enough, post a screencap or timestamp.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jiyeon went through more shit than most idols ever will and came out the other side better than she has ever been. She can look however she wants to look.

feist_

Banned
As someone who hasn't watched any Produce 101 content, all I knew was Somi because Somi, and Chungha because next level.

Which was fine until people* drew similarities between Paruru and Sohye. Doubt she has that anti-idol quality, though she does make Paruru faces at times. I'm I trapped?

*read: I maybe hate isuzu and peru now.

im over cheer up already. pretty u is my jam though.
Spends months hyping OT9 more than most posters in thread.

Essentially discards comeback moments after release.

I don't get it how are you supposed to pick a favourite from the J-line?
An embarrassment of riches.

Music-wise, I'm really not expecting much from her debut but it would be amazing if she somehow managed to blow away the competition with some SOTY material.
Same. I have in mind something along the lines of Hyomin-level, but with better vocals.

she looks angry all the time, BRF if you must
FeSgxBG.gif
Charming and/or adorable Jiyeon is good, but she's at her best when she activates Bad Bitch Mode.

Not really an RBF candidate, though.

Niks

giphy.gif

Already shots fired by filming an MV at three different locations. Where's the tiffany teaser SM?

That Salton Sea location. Not sure how much hype she has behind her but girls gotta try.

Mimi and Yooa keep covering Black Happiness at these radio shows, seems like an interesting choice since it was a pretty autobiographical song.

llehuty

KCON france prices revealed:

CAT 1 - seated 144,50 €
CAT 2 - seated 111,50 €
Pit - standing 100,50 €
CAT 3 - seated 84,00 €
CAT 4 - seated 67,50 €

m_372790.gif

I'm so in the fence. I want a standing ticket, but just the thought of having to deal with thirsty BTS, Block B and Shinee fangirls in close proximity...

There is also a convention side of the event, but there is nothing resembling VIP tickets or anything similar, so no idea what they are going to do at that point. The page says: "Convention will operate first come first serve basis." Which sounds like a nightmare. Thankfully the event is in a week day, so the ones in their teens will have to go to highschool or something.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10AM CET.

Pendulum

Eng sub for I.O.I's appearance on Sugarman
(ENG SUB) Sugar Man Ep.28 [IOI, Jessi, Hanhae] - parts 1 and 2
I've only ever watched snippets of the show before - TIL that Kim Eana is on the show.

Pendulum

SNL Korea has received a sanction from the Korea Communications Standards Commission for the Zico/Kyung kiss scene.
On April 27, the Korea Communications Standards Commission (KCSC) held a meeting to review complaints from viewers concerning the kiss scene. The two Block B members smooched for a skit called 'My Boyfriend is Block B' on the comedy show, and it seems to have ruffled a few feathers.
Viewers are reported to have complained, "A storyline supporting homosexuality on a show that minors watch isn't suitable for television." In the end, the KCSC agreed with viewers and came to the conclusion to impose a sanction on 'SNL Korea'.

C5Iqq24.gif

Dem backup dancers. Thankfully shes not going for that K-Drama OST Solo excuse for an album.
Who am I kidding, there's still gonna be ballads in the album

Seulgod reminds me of Amber there

TTS and CNBLUE will be at KCON LA.

tumblr_myj2mgD5XV1t3td8eo1_250.gif

Can we get someone else interesting new in LA instead? TTS and CNBLUE......in 2016

On another note, not only is SM creating an EDM sub label, but they're promoting "Prog Metal" stuff in their SM Station now?

As someone who used to listen to a lot of prog rock/metal, I welcome this short
and somewhat generic
crossover into my K-Pop universe.

Top Bottom