• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

MoonSun
tumblr_o16gx3Kvyk1ubklcbo7_500.gif

Pendulum

BTS "Young Forever" tracklist

---

Kahi says she was bullied in After School, probably sabotages any possible comeback
Kahi spoke up about the "bullying" rumor among AS members she said before on a show.
She revealed that member was actually her:
Kahi: "After School started with five members originally, but then the company kept adding new members and that fact really make original members sad. Despite the on-going conflicts, the company didn't listen to me. I was in charge of teaching all new members, but when they went on variety show, they would say that I'm scary. Nobody was on my side. I am a woman and a singer of the company too. So I decided to leave. Before I said on a show that there were 'bullying' in the group, but it was actually me who was "bullied."
Kahi: "All what the original members wanted was the company's care for us. It felt like I cannot get along with the new members as a friend. I always felt like i have to be a scary leader to them"
Kahi said she expressed the concern over graduation system to Pledis many times but Pledis never listened.
Kahi: I gave up YG's offer to release solo album because of Pledis' CEO plea :"I didn't give up on you". That's how After School was born (because Kahi stayed with Pledis, not debuting as a solo act with YG).
Translator

---

[ENG] 160423 Red Velvet Knowing Bros Part 2 "Counseling"

llehuty

Hwang In Sun (Produce 101 Ahjumma) is making a solo debut!
황인선 - 이모티콘(Emoticon) Teaser
She better deliver some cheesy trot or something

[펜타곤] PENTAGON Trailer ~come into the world~
Cube preparing a new boy group
to remplace Beast.
Same video is uploaded to mnet's challenge so I'm expecting a survival show with 5 of them making it into the final group. Also, lol at yet another numerical group name, How many times does it have to backfire to make companies stop tying numbers with their groups?

[STELLAR] Insomnia dance practice
This song is still great.

This is fun, and thankfully it didn't feature Zico.

Oh it seems Insun changed companies as well. The mix of Mario & Sonic sound effects in that teaser tho.

And bless Stellar always giving us that jamming b-side choreo.

Hmm, that's kinda juicy. Wonder why she decided to speak up about it, she sounds a bit bitter about it. It's not like Pledis didn't give her a solo debut as well, it flopped (both times) but... If you get the choice between a YG solo debut and a nugu company girlgroup then it kinda doesn't even seem like a question of what to choose. I love Kahi but girl please.

Doesn't sound much like bullying to me. Sounds like she didn't get along with new members and didn't like the graduation system, which no one else does either. They should have stopped adding members after Uee. Then debuted Orange Caramel. Then imagine what could have been with a group consisting E-Young, Kaeun, Yooara, Nayoung, Minkyung and other possible Pleids trainees...
Yoonjo can come too I guess.

No wonder it never happened, we would not have been worthy.

luso

Doesn't sound much like bullying to me. Sounds like she didn't get along with new members and didn't like the graduation system, which no one else does either. They should have stopped adding members after Uee. Then debuted Orange Caramel. Then imagine what could have been with a group consisting E-Young, Kaeun, Yooara, Nayoung, Minkyung and other possible Pleids trainees...
Yoonjo can come too I guess.

No wonder it never happened, we would not have been worthy.

I'm on this camp also.

Agreed, maybe a too freely translation?

Kwon cousins.
Full album

HFn02Vboqy.jpg

PInk Tape

Banned
Pick Me - Produce 808 (Bangroz Trap Remix) from Produce 101 - This is actually pretty good; especially the last beat drop

Also +1 on finding it hard to believe Lizzy, of all people, could be a bully.

BTS "Young Forever" tracklist

1.) We're finally getting the Butterfly Prologue and Run ballad remixes ;___;
2.) I wonder if the I Need U Urban remix is the one they performed at the Melon Awards... Hmm...
3.) I'm surprised they put Converse High instead of Boyz with Fun on the album
4.) House of Cards and Love is Not Over getting full versions? :eek: Are they just adding raps to them or just more verses? Hmm...

llehuty

Ahh, I really lke this. DSP with the cute concepts on lock.

But dead at Yena having her probably first line after like 4 singles, and it's autotuned. I still have no clue why DSP went with this lineup and is wasting resources in them.

Yessssss, I was wondering about this release a couple of days ago since the MV teaser was out like a month ago.

That's disgusting. It pisses me off that they allow the show to continue like that, it's really no stage to be performing on. I get that the show must go on, but damn MBC. Everyone perfomed under these conditions? Hyosung is performing on bare feet!

Top Bottom