• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

E-young with knife = best E-young.

tumblr_mffwyyn6Tw1r9uvioo1_500.gif

luso

I know we've been complaining about that style of shorts since forever but man, they really need to go. Like, now. Preferably before the AOA MV was filmed, somehow.

In other news, AOA X Baywatch hype. Who's going to play the role of David Hasselhoff though? That's the really important question.

(Almost) first thing came to mind. Missed opportunity to bring back these
f5b665f9c67915e810279c8c906d4f80.jpg

Top Soshi: Vocal wise: Taeyeon, First love even though she wasn't popular: Hyoyeon... I know I probably broke a law by picking two.

Top Twice: Gotta be Momo

You were supposed to list all members, newbie :D

Idols eating? Yoona eating (only until 2012)
tumblr_n2rw4ycuFz1rarfilo4_250.gif

No No Eul

There does seem to be a recent trend (seemingly just in the last few weeks) of showing more tummy than we've seen in K-pop for a long time. Evidently AOA missed that memo though.

It has to be Jimmy.

lol I can only hope.

Soompi said:

Not sure how serious the accusations really are but honestly at this point, ITNW is old enough and iconic enough that any homage to that MV is both inevitable and welcome.

—

This is pretty damn good: Megan Lee - Stronger

Pendulum

Hey K-Pop GAF. First person to reply to this with a HQ picture of Jiyeon gets an Overwatch open beta early access key.
Edit: Note this gives access today, ahead of the May 5 full open beta.

Selane

It's so funny to me that the four most attractive Twice members are the non-Korean ones.

Especially since Koreans hate Japanese/Chinese people so much in the first place.

It's so funny to me that the four most attractive Twice members are the non-Korean ones.

Especially since Koreans hate Japanese/Chinese people so much in the first place.

Koreans don't hate Japanese/etc people, I mean as far as the Japanese government goes and the country itself those can burn forever, but as far as actual Japanese people no one under 70 years old gives a shit.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Koreans don't hate Japanese/etc people, I mean as far as the Japanese government goes and the country itself those can burn forever, but as far as actual Japanese people no one under 70 years old gives a shit.
Not according to my 1/4 Japanese friend who lived there for 6 years.

Edit: I don't mean that to generalize like they all hate Japanese people, but pretty much if you're talking about humans you can't rule out racism being well established. There is always a sizable demographic whether they have learned to mostly publicly hide it or not, and in the case of South Korea and Japanese, it is not limited to old people.

Not according to my 1/4 Japanese friend who lived there for 6 years.

Edit: I don't mean that to generalize like they all hate Japanese people, but pretty much if you're talking about humans you can't rule out racism being well established. There is always a sizable demographic whether they have learned to mostly publicly hide it or not, and in the case of South Korea and Japanese, it is not limited to old people.

Yeah I mean racism is still encountered of course like anywhere but as far as "Koreans hate Japanese people" I don't really think thats fair; in the same way racism towards, say, black people in America is still a thing but I don't really think its fair to say "Americans hate black people"

Cuddler

I was finally able to listen to the Yesung album on Spotify, it's not bad, but unfortunately none of the songs really stand out too much imo, my favorite songs are the one featuring Dalchong of CHEEZE titled "Spring in me", "Between" and the title song:
YESUNG 예성_문 열어봐 (Here I am)_Music Video
I was really hoping that there was going to be some kind of rock song in the album because I always thought that it would have been a good fit for his voice but unfortunately there isn't any.

llehuty

Ahhhh, finally got the 9muses photobook. Had to do it on the phone because it was acting up with chrome. The project got fully funded in 20 min or so (now it's at 35k$ raised), the fanmeet spots were full in a few minutes. Shipment is a bit too much, but oh well. I think they are being a bit misleading with the meal fanmeet location TBD. It's obviously going to be in korea, I hope no international fans screwed up.

They have released a best Hyuna clip.

Is expected to deliver in June.

No idea if anyone is familiar with south korean photographers, but here is the full list of sessions they did
9muses_story_En_2.jpg

(will put it in link if people find it annoyingly long)

The Hyemi shot is amazing.

The one thing to watch today (If it hasn't been posted already)

Mina (TWICE) stalkercam

lol, stalkercam.

Selane

Man, they're really doubling down on their terrible spellings of Kyungri.

edit: I'm not entirely sure what "fases" are either.

No No Eul

[MEET&GREET] Signed TWICE 2nd Mini Album 'PAGE TWO'

GYEONGREE IS CANON

Nah, as far as I'm concerned, GYEOUNG REE is the new official spelling. And the whole thing has to be capitalised.

It's nice that all the proceeds from this project are going to charity but it kinda begs the question who's paying for the photographers and the manufacturing.
I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out of the members' wages.

Edit:
Shipment is a bit too much, but oh well.

Holy shit, you weren't kidding. It more than doubles the price lol

It's nice that all the proceeds from this project are going to charity but it kinda begs the question who's paying for the photographers and the manufacturing.
I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out of the members' wages.

It says on the page that the funding goal for the project is to cover various production costs of the book. So I guess the extra money will go to charity.

#shady

Top Bottom