• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

IOI photoshoot for their first mini. No Chaeyeon picture released for some reason.
epQ5vU6.jpg
RN9z928.jpg
Xhfnb2T.jpg
QbR0sOx.jpg
3o7cF3Q.jpg
p6RZxQw.jpg
nCbBzAg.jpg
puWTIdF.jpg
SKkpSAu.jpg
BQITXcC.jpg

Pendulum

F1RDbXQ.gif

IT'S HERE

[MV] 아이오아이(I.O.I) _ Dream Girls (드림걸스)

W2DWEmY.gif

Song is about what I expected - mid-tier, song will be listened due to group, not the song boosting the group. I can see why this is the debut song, but I wonder what it would have been like if the girls hand-picked some other songs for the mini and left the choice of single to the agency producers/management. Interesting that a big deal was made about Yeonjung's voice - it's what got her into the group after all - and yet it wasn't utilized. But congratulations on the debut, girls (or second debut Chaeyeon).

---

Edit: TWICE(트와이스) "CHEER UP" @ Basketball Court
Edit 2: YouTube

Broank

IT'S HERE

ezgif-490358401ixueg.gif

Fany/Sica/AOA

IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD MONTH

tumblr_n50gupsso41re92za3o.gif

It's weird I've been following kpop regularly for years and I don't know anything about AOA. Totally flew under my radar even though they seem to be huge.

RV wins again!

I heard Oh My Girl filmed another MV or something? They seem exhausted with Seunghee going to the hospital and Binnie fainting on her feet during a dance (also shout out to still the dance of the year sf, aka One Step Two Step)

PInk Tape

Banned

It's underwhelming to say the least. The chorus deflates the verses and the buildup at the beginning. Very safe and predictable.

I may be in the minority but I actually kind of wish they went with a rock vibe similar to the mic check section at the beginning. It sounded interesting and may have helped the track stand out more. Although I can understand why they may have went with this track as the single considering the lyrical content but still...

KKOyub9.gif

It's underwhelming to say the least. The chorus deflates the verses and the buildup at the beginning. Very safe and predictable.

I may be in the minority but I actually kind of wish they went with a rock vibe similar to the mic check section at the beginning. It sounded interesting and may have helped the track stand out more.

Think this one hits it. Song starts off and it's not too bad, goes into the more upbeat bit prechorus and "alright, alright" then the chorus hits and sinks the whole damn thing. Plus the dance during the chorus is horrible. Let me hold this leg out then fake hold a mic...what is this the early 90s?

I think I.O.I is cute, but my biggest issue is that the instrumental sounds so good but it doesn't hit hard enough, and the chorus is eh. That part in the MV at the beginning with just the instrumental, that's so good. The vocals also sound so same-y, not even Yeunjung stands out. There's not even an iconic Yeunjung!belt in there, I mean she does have her high note moment but it's meh. No key change either. It's just a bland production. I do like it though!

Oh well we still have 'Crush' I hope they'll perform that with the current members.

Boyfriend is coming back !!! ........ With a song for their fans on their fifth anniversary. #rip

I'm so attached to them because Love Style is one of my fave songs.

llehuty

The song is such a missed opportunity, the chorus just goes nowhere. The rest of the song is serviceable. The underutilization of Yeunjung is a crime though, her high note is buried in layers and layes or production.

Seventeen 1st win

I was ugly crying while watching this. You can see Woozi's soul leaving his body for a while , lol

G0m4Nkp.jpg
Pledis getting a music show win?
tumblr_nwdebe0OiU1uivhlwo1_250.gif

But seriously, there is nothing like a group getting their first show win, NOTHING. All dem feels.

llehuty

[Makestar] '나인뮤지스' 8인 8색 화보집_성아 스토리 / '9muses' The Color of 8 Photobook_SUNG AH's story
giphy.gif

Photobook is at 200%, which means we are getting some extra pages. Also, appart from the first 100 orders, 50 additional photobooks will get randomly signed.

160504 아이오아이(IOI) 판교현대백화점 콘서트 직캠(Fancam)_24시간(임나영)
Best Nayoung fancam! She is sooo gooood.

전영도 - Say I Love U (feat. 우희 of 달샤벳) [Teaser]
Woohee featuring a track, and Ahyoung is in the MV.

[k-pop] 타히티 티저 1차 공개 - TAHITI Teaser
This is the spiritual succesor to Kim Sori's B.I.K.I.N.I. that nobody asked for.
Still dead at 9muses' Sojin featured in that video

[MV] 레드썬 "Red Sun 1st Single Album" - Hot baby
This has to be the worst quality official upload since the creation of youtube.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Pledis getting a music show win?
https://67.media.tumblr.com/831f15dc16cbcb6ad391946a169d4450/tumblr_nwdebe0OiU1uivhlwo1_250.gif

But seriously, there is nothing like a group getting their first show win, NOTHING. All dem feels.
RIP Rainbow.

Edit: Thinking about small company groups that actually did make it big I remembered Girl's Day and realized I don't remember anything from them since... Hello Bubble? So I looked up what they're doing besides TV shows and I guess they've been promoting in Japan. So easy to lose track of people in this business.

Tracklist.

ChqEzeYVAAI6nZm.jpg:large

Tiffany 'I Just Wanna Dance' is 80s retro electro pop medium tempo song. Lyrics are about how she just wants to dance inspite of being in a rainy city, like a deserted stage. Also first Music Show broadcast on 12th Mnet MCountdown, 13th KBS Music Bank, 14th MBC Music Core, 15th SBS Inkigayo.

Song Preview.

Sounds interesting.

Top Bottom