• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

llehuty

9Muses said:
tumblr_nekhxqefhY1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nejv6sdNUy1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nejv9xZtRQ1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nekhygIwjE1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nekhvknvBI1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nejvaxvaKU1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nekhx25xzq1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nejv5wBXO21qkljdfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_neki0zjgNa1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nekhw4lVwx1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nejvkgQqqZ1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_neki1s9q7l1qkljdfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_neki2nnsBn1qkljdfo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nejvj1FmU51qkljdfo1_500.jpg
So good ;_;

I'm just hoping that it'll be better than this travesty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrSpplLHsZU&list=UUEqda_2qwp8rpeY6ByR6XTQ

There's no chance in hell this can't be better right?? Right???

That song is great, pls. I would rather take clara with minimal singing as a feature like that one than a proper single by her. That song would have been shit without House Rulez beat.

dokish

Banned
and get to this event today:

Saw too late. It was 8 o'clock already. :(

And it was probably not just show up and get signed. These events are a fucking bitch to participate. Unless it openly say it's free for all and in open location (Myeongdong, Shinchon, Hongdae, etc), they all require buying some random cosmetic and then entering a list of names to be picked :((

Gotta enjoy Bebop while they are not famous.

Pendulum

Article saying that MC Mong is part of the Duble Sidekick production team (I knew they were close, but...)

Someone else's short translation:
Last year Areum posted on instagram thanking MC Mong for making "Jeon Won Diary" for T-ara N4, but soon deleted it. The song is officially attributed to Double Sidekick. Lyn also said something alluding to it on Radio, but it was first now with MC Mong's comeback that people really noticed the earlier incidents.
Korean netizens did their thing and found out that one of the writers credited on Double Sidekick's songs is a man with MC Mong's manager's name. MC Mong seems to have used a false identity to write songs for Double Sidekick without being noticed.

----

Edit: Bring it on
tumblr_nekn6ugfwT1qmlc53o1_500.gif

tumblr_nekn6ugfwT1qmlc53o3_500.gif

tumblr_nekn6ugfwT1qmlc53o2_500.gif

tumblr_nekn6ugfwT1qmlc53o4_500.gif

isuzu

he nailed Tukutz, Mithra, Verbal Jint, Beenzino and almost got Hanbin right. everyone else looks weird, so I rate it 3/10 because he can't even draw himself wtf

Selane

I was one of their biggest defenders, and even I don't care about HV anymore. Rip, we'll always have Romantic Love and 차 마실래

dokish

Banned
I was one of their biggest defenders, and even I don't care about HV anymore. Rip, we'll always have Romantic Love and 차 마실래

What? Those are the worst shit.

Venus, Like a Wave and What Are You Doing Today are the best songs.

ramyeon

Can that new Hello Venus track and video get any more generic?

On the other hand 산다는 건 is the best track Hong Jin Young has put out imo. Shame that her first mini is just a compilation of prior singles. I wish she put out more music.

No No Eul

Soompi said:

Oh dear. They could have at least tried to come up with some different outfits or something FFS. You know, use a little imagination.

Urgh.

HV should have continued their sugar & spice concept.

Quite. Seems silly to throw away their main distinguishing feature.

roaSone

On the other hand 산다는 건 is the best track Hong Jin Young has put out imo. Shame that her first mini is just a compilation of prior singles. I wish she put out more music.
Indeed! That song is really nice, the instrumentation is so soothing.

giri

Can't see how this is plagiarism. Probably just similar ideas. :|

Come on. Trying too hard.

It's plagiarism if he got a "similar idea" after viewing that guys work.

But the simpler truth is, it fits a-pinks concept, and it's not an absurd setting. Its much more likely pure coincidence.

Pendulum

A Pink teasers - too many similarities for no single person in the company to be unaware of Pudelka's work, but I don't think it was a coordinated approach for the company to take an idea and pass it off as their own.

A Cube released a statement:
A CUBE Entertainment, on the other hand, responded to the accusations expressing its embarrassment over the similarities and that it only found out about the photos after the controversy. The agency further stated that, “We did not use the photos as references or worked with that same concept in mind. I think as we were trying to pursue a concept that Apink wanted, we coincidentally ended up with similar themes. The company will further discuss this issue and will release another statement soon.”

No No Eul

What what whaaaaat

Four question marks? 10muses!?

It's plagiarism if he got a "similar idea" after viewing that guys work.

But the simpler truth is, it fits a-pinks concept, and it's not an absurd setting. Its much more likely pure coincidence.

I dunno man. I think the idea that two photographers could coincidentally develop such a similar concept is highly unlikely.

The woodland setting; a group of women sitting side by side, all adopting the same pose, holding some sort of confectionery, all wearing red skirts, pink blouses (the design is literally identical in the case of Bomi and Namjoo), hair tied back with a ribbon. All these things add up to form a pretty specific picture.

Apink's creative team was, at the very least, heavily inspired by those Michal Pudelka photos. There isn't anything wrong with that necessarily but they really should have tried much harder to put their own spin on his ideas.

A Cube said:
“We did not use the photos as references or worked with that same concept in mind. I think as we were trying to pursue a concept that Apink wanted, we coincidentally ended up with similar themes. The company will further discuss this issue and will release another statement soon.”

That right there is some proper bullshit.

dokish

Banned
Off topic but holy shit anyone here watches The 100? I saw the new Season 2 OT and got curious about it, started watching on Netflix and now I'm marathoning this shit.

Series is awesome.

Everyone should watch.

Top Bottom