• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

As for solid albums, vanty knows what's up. After School - Dressed to kill, f(x) - Pink Tape, f(x) - Red Light are AOTY material.

May I throw Brown Eyed Girls "Black Box" into the mix. I picked "Pink Tape" as AOTY last year in a close race, but find myself listening to "Black Box" more. This year "Dressed to Kill" is still to be beaten.

ramyeon

Akdong Musician's Soo Hyun to feature on the new Toy (Yoo Hee Yeol) album. So hyped for the album, it's been too long. Out on the 18th!

Eldren

New faces and old friends, welcome and welcome back!

Come join me in the light - become an AOA fan

ieEB1YxUnacZL.jpg

Also, some songs from the last 2 years I particularly like but haven't been mentioned yet:

Hyosung - Goodnight Kiss
Secret - I'm In Love
Hyuna - Red (This one's for you Almighty Swan)
Hyuna (feat. LE) - Blacklist
f(x) - Rainbow
TVXQ - Something
TVXQ - Spellbound
Mamamoo - Mr Ambiguous
Fiestar - One More
Purfles - 1, 2, 3
Troublemaker - Now
GLAM - In Front Of The Mirror
Ha:tfelt - Ain't Nobody
Brown Eyed Girls - Kill Bill
Brown Eyed Girls - Recipe
Taemin - Danger
Taemin - Ace
Stellar - Marionette
The best live performance of 2013
Not kpop but this is the MV of the year so far

Damn it, I spent so long typing this up that half of these have already been mentioned. Don't care, leaving them up

Oh god. That's two years ago. Where to start.

No fncking way.

Has it really been two years?

It feels like yesterday when Salazar, Altair, Phonomezer(RIP), among others I can't remember off the top of my head, still participated in the thread.

Holy hell, times does fncking fly.

I feel old all of a sudden.

llehuty

No fncking way.

Has it really been two years?

It feels like yesterday when Salazar, Altair, Phonomezer(RIP), among others I can't remember off the top of my head, still participated in the thread.

Holy hell, times does fncking fly.

I feel old all of a sudden.

You forgot to name orangecaramel in that list.

Cuddler

Lim Do Hyeok was saved by the judges this week and he's in the top 5. This was his performance in the last episode:
Mnet [슈퍼스타K6] Ep.11 : 임도혁 - 첫인상 (김건모)
Pretty good performance. He even singed live with other two contestants the song that was on the top of every digital chart before the full show started:
Mnet [슈퍼스타K6] Ep.11 : 곽진언, 김필, 임도혁 - 당신만이 (이치현과 벗님들)
Singing a little bit of "Isn't she lovely":
Mnet [슈퍼스타K6] 여러분의 TOP5, 임도혁의 러브송
Trying to dance "Touch my body":
Mnet [슈퍼스타K6] TOP5의 매력발산, 임도혁의 "엉덩이춤 특강"
The guys on Gag Concert did better

So without dwelling on that anymore, I'd like any recommendations you guys could give. Want to see what I've missed out on. Last thing I remember hearing was Miss A's Independent Woman album (which I thought was awful).
Two years...does this mean that you don't know 2BiC??? Two of the best voices in the world imo.
2BiC MV playlist
Don't know why it starts with "Lonely Christmas", the last song was "Walk backward"
2BiC Covers and acoustic songs playlist
They do some of the best covers.
EDIT:playlist lack "Growl" and "Let it go" covers:
2BIC(투빅) 어쿠스틱 으르렁
투빅(2BiC) - Let it go ('Frozen' OST cover)

Thanks for all the input guys. I originally found out about K-Pop from that song Bubble Pop (all on youtube) and kinda have been finding randoms ever since. Found a bunch of Wonder Girl tracks my daughters and I perform around the house occasionally. My wife is in love with Taeyang's older stuff (wedding dress, I need a girl) I kinda like the Ringa Linga stuff better and now my daughters are pretty addicted to Girls Generation, G'Na and 2NE1. I'm just trying to broaden my scope a little more and give them more variety. I'm kinda vibing that track Psy with Snoop Dogg. You guys have given me a lot to look over now. Tonight should be interesting when I get home LOL!!

But Kara though. No, seriously : KARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A-A-A-A *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* :)

sorry, I had to.
The worst part is there's way more that I wanted to put on this, but couldn't be bothered to.

giri

But Kara though. No, seriously : KARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!A-A-A-A *Cough* *Cough* *Cough* :)

sorry, I had to.
The worst part is there's way more that I wanted to put on this, but couldn't be bothered to.

No the best part was I knew what the first one would be. Clicked anyway. And got stuck in a Kara loop.

nicoleclap.gif

Also, you may know may not. Don't bother linking to DSP / kara YT for anything lupin or earlier. They never bothered uploading them in anything about 360. Stupid.

Tangeroo

Fafnir

Speaking on Sal, I know he liked MC Mong. I listened to his whole album and every song is great. Too bad he's banned from broadcast and any celebrity friend is getting hated on for supporting him.

kV7OHIx.gif

Would be fucking hilarious if it ends up being soty though. (or 2nd best song of the year.)

Nah, at this point you'd have to fight through Epik High, Gaeko, San-E, 2NE1, and 2PM to even get in the top 10... and this is just off the top of my head. I'm sure there's still a bunch of others out there that I totally forgot.

I'm just hoping that it'll be better than this travesty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrSpplLHsZU&list=UUEqda_2qwp8rpeY6ByR6XTQ

There's no chance in hell this can't be better right?? Right???

dokish

Banned
It took a while but here it is, all the videos I made of Bebop's show. I forgot the part necessary to attach the camera to the tripod, so that's why it can get shaky. And I also didn't gave too much of a fuck with the zoom D:

Enjoy. I think is really worth it to check them zoomed in.

EDIT: Videos turned out pure crap.

Bebop Playlist

dsc_4509qlqvf.jpg

ramyeon

That video/song is right up in Ramyeon's alley.
You know me well, I love them. Not the kind of group I can listen to for often, but I think some of their music is really neat.
makes perfect sense, but not many people expected this considering Soohyun just had an album last month and is expected to work with Yoo Hee Yeol (Toy) in the very near future.
I was expecting Lee Hi and Lee Soohyun. The teaser hints made a lot of people guess Lee Hi and Lee Soo Hyun from the get go. 1+1/1 = 2 (Pronounced 이 which is their family names). Also referencing the release date which is Peppero Day.

It took a while but here it is, all the videos I made of Bebop's show. I forgot the part necessary to attach the camera to the tripod, so that's why it can get shaky. And I also didn't gave too much of a fuck with the zoom D:

Enjoy. I think is really worth it to check them zoomed in.

EDIT: Videos turned out pure crap.

Bebop Playlist

dsc_4509qlqvf.jpg

You should get a string tripod:

http://www.instructables.com/id/String-Tripod

Try and get to this event today:
h5vvwA8.jpg

Top Bottom