• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

luso

CLARA's song is out.

haha the rapping is so bad.

lol terrible.

Hello Venus - agreed, a bland Sistar AOA mix up.

Non-instagram pics of the Halloween party
p19626jqd9i4914591gq2sin1aj72.jpg

p19622o5joqv4178ufuj9p316ofe.jpg

p19626hume188418g01li51hth1v6ed.jpg

p19626hume1rviddi1uaoe5h1lsmc.jpg

p19626hume15ef1c9c1hmh1h7o18b6b.jpg

p19624b0cv4tp1u71911mf5mjm6.jpg

p19624b0cv1cfd14ov12arsc019ucg.jpg

Eldren

Like A Cat is going to be the 2nd best MV of the year, without a doubt. (Jolin Tsai's Play is the best, nobody else even matters)

iSTOtVkUjqaYc.gif

omg @ that random [n] Muses tease (where n = an integer between 6 and 10), I'm super excited. Need to see some proper teasers ASAP please

Pendulum

An enjoyable Running Man (ep 219) this week. Simple games that lead to some funny member interactions (e.g. Giraffe and Wang Ji Hye XD ) and without an overwritten meta-puzzle. Come back soon, Han Ye Seul.

llehuty

Based feist said:
[2:58] <ishipFEIst> so japanese chinese and korean media erupt over that one infamous boa photo
[2:58] <ishipFEIst> yet essentially no one could be arsed to source another pic of her from the same event?
[2:58] <ishipFEIst>
2014110644191477.jpg_
More like our BoA, but still something looks a bit off. Let's hope it's all makeup, lighting
and the hideous bangs.

Peru

It's like you guys have never seen BoA look wildly different from press event to press event and mv to mv before.

This is BoA in 2014 and 2004

jF0e10yQtJhOp.jpg

Azn_Boy

Neo Member
It's been pretty obvious that she's been going ham on PS the last few years. Your jaw and chin doesn't get sharper and pointier by itself.

roaSone

Indeed, it looks like people forgot that she debuted at 13yo, so y in 13years of your life, your face change. She's as pretty as ever, those bangs are fugly tho..

llehuty

Last time we heard or saw something about Woohee was more than 3 weeks ago. My feelings right now:

Woohee is back!!! \o/

Jiyul said:
tumblr_nen4x41giC1qg4gqxo1_500.png

“#Woohee #Return #Dal&#9733;Shabet #Comeback#Thanks #Don’tGetHurt

Finally….!
Overcoming her bad luck after surgery!
Woohee has returned to the family..&#12640;&#12640;
Thank you for coming back~
Don’t get hurt!
Dal&#9733;Shabet is whole again.&#9829;”
;_;

Eldren

I only just got around to watching that. Really fun video. I loved the hipster one-upmanship.

ibkufhJ2qkvr2l.gif
iSiCqrjx1Jnjf.gif

That was my favourite part. The whole thing is really creative and fun. If you haven't seen it, the lyric video is the 3rd best MV of the year

Remember when Taeyeon was on every page?

Those were dark days indeed

&#51648;&#53076; (ZICO) - Tough Cookie (Feat. Don Mills) MV

Zico's a great rapper, but sometimes he tries too hard to be flashy underground.

You'd think if he was going to bite from American rap as extensively as he did that he'd know better than to wear a Confederate flag patch on his jacket. And the line "you're such a faggot bitch", like really? Incredibly gross.

You'd think if he was going to bite from American rap as extensively as he did that he'd know better than to wear a Confederate flag patch on his jacket. And the line "you're such a faggot bitch", like really? Incredibly gross.

plenty of american rappers have worn the flag patch

Pendulum

Probably another empty chair on Infinity Challenge soon.
According to a report by Newsis on November 8, TV personality Noh Hong Chul was caught drinking and driving in his Smart Fortwo car at midnight around the vicinity of the Seoul Customs intersection...

...It was revealed that he admitted to drinking soju and wine before driving 20-30 meters with a blood alcohol level that was over the limit of 0.05%. In addition, one police rep stated, "He wasn't plastered at the time, but he smelled like alcohol to an extent. Once we confirm the exact blood alcohol concentration, we will call in Mr. Noh, investigation, and decide on disciplinary means."

----

Last CF as 9.

This girl is ready to fill in as needed
for some

Top Bottom