• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
She has another week before she wins anything, right? Or at least people usually start winning on the second week of promotions.

Dice

Hm, I haven't watched any music shows for a long time. There are probably lots of nugus I don't know promoting. *checks MCD list*

AFOS, Big Brain, MAP6, Road Boyz, Lim Do Hyeok, MOXIE... who?.gif

Checking out the new Shin Ji Hoon track and it's lovely, as expected.

Okay #rip JinE, they chopped off her hair.
Also I realized Windy Day doesn't have a rap, which is great. No offence to Mimi but I usually don't like her parts.

Dice

Also I realized Windy Day doesn't have a rap, which is great. No offence to Mimi but I usually don't like her parts.
Had to do some research for this. For the MCD performance I'd say it goes like this...

Hyojung >>> JinE > YooA > Jiho > Seunghee > Binnie > Mimi > Arin

Hyojung seems like Jihyo in Twice, just a whole different level of charisma and energy. Rightful leader. JinE was doing well, though. Definitely not being outshined.

Cuddler

Hm, I haven't watched any music shows for a long time. There are probably lots of nugus I don't know promoting. *checks MCD list*

AFOS, Big Brain, MAP6, Road Boyz, Lim Do Hyeok, MOXIE... who?.gif

Checking out the new Shin Ji Hoon track and it's lovely, as expected.
crying.gif I posted about him during SuperStarkK6 even if I still haven't posted the MV for his debut song:
임도혁 (Lim Dohyeok) - 사랑이란 말 (Saying with Love) MV
Song is ok/nice.
And unfortunately as expected he's not in the MV.

isuzu

CjbENqnUgAM1_Qy.jpg:large

yAOjp5C.gif

Broank

awww be OK Joy :(

I'm addicted to Windy Day now I think.
3553509348_4e711d89yau8g.gif

Started off kinda like a cheesy 80s/90s sitcom opening then all the sudden morphs into some Arabian nights dance shit. The dance is pretty amazing too (as is usual with OMG). Wonder if they are pushing Binnie as another lead vocalist now between I found Love and this Seunghee duet song on the repackage.

Hyojung seems like Jihyo in Twice, just a whole different level of charisma and energy. Rightful leader. JinE was doing well, though. Definitely not being outshined.

The Candy leader nickname is definitely on point for Hyojung. lol

Noooooo don't be a dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!
ezgif-18047927773xjvk.gif

#praiseJinEsNewhair #morelines4Mimi

ramyeon

OMG is impressive as usual. Had no hype at all for this group because of the terrible name but have been hooked since Cupid. The only idol group that has delivered back to back amazing singles for a very long time imo.

And the non-singles are all fantastic too. It's ridiculous.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Hmmmm I heard Jessica English Version and it feels like the mini main focus was this version. Things seem to flow better than the original version and her voice doesn't sound as nasally as the original.

Pendulum

빈지노 (Beenzino) - Life In Color MV

---

CLC - '아니야(No oh oh)' MV Teaser
Sounds very Shinsadongish - something I can get more behind than their previous singles, but let's see how Cube treats it.

---

Oh My Girl "Windy Day" @ Music Bank
Choreo so good again

---

[KCON 2016 France] Star Countdown D-10 by I.O.I (Full Ver.)

Yoojung is amazing. Also, my fanchant game is ready! (Although I think that nobody is going to care about I.O.I performing).
Yoojung top tier. Need a gif of Doyeon/Nayoung's reaction to Mina tho.
I.O.I and Shinee have been announced for the KCON LA lineup. So now that's:
BTS
Girls' Generation-TTS
CNBLUE
Block B
GFriend
Twice
DΞΔN
Astro
SHINee
I.O.I

Seo In Young is also having a comeback. Her first since joining Star Empire again. She's doing a collab with an artist named "Welcome" .... I don't know who that is. I hope she can have a relevant comeback again, this feels like it's gonna be a ballad so I'm not sure. I still can't believe "Anymore" didn't make a bigger impact, it's so good. Then again, she didn't even promote it or anything.

CjeLn_SVEAMxKGZ.jpg

She also opened a channel on that V thing. Looking all casual for her intro vid. #highclassladyeveryday

[KCON 2016 France] Star Countdown D-10 by I.O.I (Full Ver.)

Yoojung is amazing. Also, my fanchant game is ready! (Although I think that nobody is going to care about I.O.I performing).

I hope you have your Sohye fansign prepared!
I'm just kidding lol.

The little tiaras OMG is wearing in that performance Pendulum posted up there! Too cute.
JinE also has her moments, maybe they really are trying to make her more relevant.

No No Eul

This new Dumbfoundead MV is quite something.

Soompi said:
I.O.I Reveals Solo, Unit Group, And Disbandment Plans

The 11-member temporary group will finish their promotions for their debut album soon after their performance at Dream Concert on June 4.

I.O.I will be starting solo and unit group promotions this summer.

Furthermore, I.O.I’s agency commented on reports concerning I.O.I’s last stage before disbandment. YMC Entertainment stated, “It’s not true that I.O.I’s last stage will be on Mnet’s MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards). I.O.I will be active until January 2017.”

So at least some members will still be promoting come January.

Yoojung top tier. Need a gif of Doyeon/Nayoung's reaction to Mina tho.

oiuXGHY.gif

uH06xti.gif

This is rather LTTP but I can't believe there were only two episodes of Standby IOI. Far too short-lived. I need more Yoojung X Camera in my life.

kangjiiiii said:

And Boyfriend's Love Style. It's one of my favourites. Another producer that was slaying and then went silent is E-Tribe. They did Gee, Dal Shabet's tracks up until Mr. Bang Bang, Super Junior's only redeeming quality etc so they had a good thing going.

Also I downloaded gfriend's mini albums since I hadn't done that before, but only for the title tracks. Can anyone recommend some 'hidden gems' on there that I should listen to? Like Dal Shabet - Mirror type b-sides. (shameless plug for my faves)

llehuty

Also I downloaded gfriend's mini albums since I hadn't done that before, but only for the title tracks. Can anyone recommend some 'hidden gems' on there that I should listen to? Like Dal Shabet - Mirror type b-sides. (shameless plug for my faves)

I would go with track #3 of the 2 first Gfriend minis, with the one from the first mini (Neverland) being the standout.

From the last mini track 5 (Someday) and maybe track 3 (Say my name)?

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
AOA - 사뿐사뿐 (Like a Cat) 어쿠스틱 버전 (Acoustic ver.)
I'm trying to say hi but don't know how to contribute.

AOA - 심쿵해(Heart Attack) 피아노 버전 (Piano Ver) 유나 Yuna Solo
Did you know there's about 40 seconds of Yuna from AOA doing Heart Attack solo on Piano? (I guess yeah, probably you do.) It's pretty rough but I still love it. You can hear the original demo at the end as well. I guess it's an original rehearsal.

I love anything that feels like a proper performance I guess.

Taeyeon's latest singles have been so good it's crazy. It frustrates me she doesn't get the respect she deserves for the skill she has and the incredible hard work she does. Listen to this: (I know you all did already)

Taeyeon on Sketchbook

유희열의 스케치북 - 태연 - I ‘Feat. 버벌진트’.20160219

유희열의 스케치북 - 태연- Rain.20160219

giphy.gif

I mean it's par for the course for the industry at the moment I know but they're so much more than just idols. These are some of the best performers in the world it's just nuts.

I mean. Hi. I also enjoy K-Pop.

llehuty

Hmmm, is Kim Sohee from Produce 101 now under DSP? Or just random event that happens to have the 2 dsp trainees with her?

AOA - 심쿵해(Heart Attack) 피아노 버전 (Piano Ver) 유나 Yuna Solo
Did you know there's about 40 seconds of Yuna from AOA doing Heart Attack solo on Piano? (I guess yeah, probably you do.) It's pretty rough but I still love it. You can hear the original demo at the end as well. I guess it's an original rehearsal.

I love anything that feels like a proper performance I guess.
I personally didn't know about this. Ahh, remember when FNC was promising a band comeback a couple of years ago? Good times.

If you are into this kind of performances, you should check talentest idol E-young doing a multi-instrument cover of First Love. There are 3 more clips on Pledis' youtube channel

And welcome, One would think that everyone that posts here loves k-pop (except for Ym1r, don't believe his lies :p)

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm, is Kim Sohee from Produce 101 now under DSP? Or just random event that happens to have the 2 dsp trainees with her?

I personally didn't know about this. Ahh, remember when FNC was promising a band comeback a couple of years ago? Good times.

If you are into this kind of performances, you should check talentest idol E-young doing a multi-instrument cover of First Love. There are 3 more clips on Pledis' youtube channel

And welcome, One would think that everyone that posts here loves k-pop (except for Ym1r, don't believe his lies :p)

[ETC] E-Young - far beyond the sun yngwie malmmsteen

I did not see that coming. I don't really know After School. I'll have to check them out.

Top Bottom