• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

feist_

Banned
Well she did have a few moments. When OMG were on After School Club, the English hosted show of Arirang TV, she showcased her weird humor a bit. She always seemed super shy, but that moment really gave her a lot of charms. Also this video showased her personality a bit.

It's true though she doesn't stand out in the group at all. All the other girls are prettier/more talented and she just screams 'filler'. In all honesty the reason she stood out to me is because she reminds me of my little sis for some reason. :I
Not sure how I missed this reply, but Nation's Pinku's Little Sister stepping it up, bit by bit:

OMG (ENG SUB) --- IDOL ARCADE(대기실 옆 오락실): OH MY GIRL(오마이걸) _ WINDY DAY [SUB]

Has a live version of this song with both singers present, been posted here before?

베이빌론(BABYLON) '비 오는 거리' (feat. HA:TFELT) LIVE

World needs more Yenny.

[ENG SUB] 160529 Oh My Girl's Inkigayo Interview [1080p]

[ENG SUB] 160524 MNET M2 Burning Karaoke - Oh My Girl "Bang Bang Bang" [720p]

Pendulum

img_5452f0e62e2d408155bdbc6f06b801de313401.jpg

I didn't know Guy Fieri was a fan.

---

Luna yay, Fiestar nay. Why's Luna advertising DHL though?

---

Hoody - Like You (M/V Teaser 3)

---

맥주 두 잔 주세요.
Kisum - "2 Beers" teaser

---

FNC has said that AOA is wrapping up "Good Luck" promotions, performed last music show for it.

---

"Kim Yerim (Lim Kim) has left Mystic Ent and she received an offer from some agencies"

K1LLER7

Luna album is great. Probably my favourite Mini-album so far this year.

Was expecting Ballads, but pleasantly surprised its upbeat.

No No Eul

Didn't the Muses wear those DHL shirts ages ago, during their Hurt Locker promotions or something? Where's llehutybro when you need him. I'm sure he'd know.

Edit: Nope, stupid memory. This is what I was thinking of:

Even so, I'm totally going to credit 9M for starting this trend.

The 9Muses ones are knock-offs of the original one Luna is wearing.

It's less a trend of just logo tshirts, more that the stylists at SM know what's what.

EXO and NCU are constantly decked from head to toe in expensive labels, not that it's always readily apparent.

No No Eul

The 9Muses ones are knock-offs of the original one Luna is wearing.

I dunno man... Nine Muses wore those shirts on August 2nd 2015 but it seems that Vetements shirt didn't make an appearance until two months later. Clearly the Muses are right on the bleeding edge of fashion.
:p

That's really lame. It just feels like they're admitting defeat.

llehuty

Jin Goo, who recently appeared on popular drama Descendants of the Sun, and Han Ji Min will have a first-hand experience of K-Culture′s influence during KCON 2016 France.

Is this a big deal? Not very familiar with popularity levels of k-drama people.

feist_

Banned
Seola & Dawon (WJSN/Cosmic Girls) --- [UZZU TAPE (우쭈테잎)] pecial #3. 설아&다원_ Say Something COVER

Just give WJSN some good songs and decent styling.

Kisum is one of those people I often feel I should like more. She seems chill, can actually rap and like roaSone mentioned I like her flow on this song.

Somehow I don't fully connect, though. I'll give the song a few more listens, and revisit her previous release.

Hoody with the goods once again.

That's really lame. It just feels like they're admitting defeat.
AoA's "Good Luck" is fairly uninspired. Between controversies surrounding the video and historical figures, their company likely wants to return to all those lucrative Seolhyun schedules as quickly as possible. Plus Choa, Mina, Hyejeong and the others also have their activities.

Not that they can't do concurrent promotions, but this one was off to a bad start. We'll always have those superior "10 Seconds" stages...

Listening to Beenzino's album right now and it's a jam.

Very chill, I like it.

The chromatic abberation in the video was bothering the hell out of me though haha.

Leave my favorite qt3.14 rapper alone you meanie!

Seriously though, this is actually really surprising and fantastic coming from her. The backing track is really really good and her vocals blend really well with the beat.

Hype train.

swtmvsx.jpg

Looks like she changed her face though. I always remember her coz she looked like one of my exes but now she looks totally different, it's kinda weird tbh.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
They had to make Jennie wait long enough that she was used to having nothing to do so they don't get another Minzy situation.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Bomi singing a song: http://dai.ly/x4dbu84

She's underrated among non-pandas but not as good as Namjoo.

Hoody is singing a bit different, like she's been listening to Drake. In a good way.

Kisum is really coming into her own now. So nice.

EXID coming off super cheesy Maxim magazine kind of "hot" concept and only Junghwa is really pulling it off. The cinematography and direction are fabulous tho. The colors and lines and movement and transitions are a real treat for the eyes. Song doesn't grab me but it is definitely it's own thing which is valuable.

PInk Tape

Banned

That's Sawori; April's new *center* member. She's performed with them three times so far.

Unfortunately, all this attention she's been getting has shown us her iljin personality. Poor April, I hope they don't get into a scandal because of her rude behavior >.>

Apparently Seungjin from A-Jax is the one in the costume lmao.

[EXID(이엑스아이디)] L.I.E 엘라이 Music Video

I love 'em, but it ain't their best. There were more interesting songs on the album judging by that teaser medley which I look forward to listening to.

Also.
They should have went with the remix, imo. The original sounds messy.

Top Bottom