• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

neoism

woow great MV the song is reaally good but it has to much dean..

tae ����
she has a beeper lol shes a troublemaking drug dealer that has a swing and a stripper pole at her apartment..
megustabishieplz.png

6620Dkv.gif

Anybody watch Doctors/Doctor Crush?

2 episodes in and I'm already hooked.

PSH's character as a badass is awesome.

Also Lee Sung-kyung... lawd jesus. Her RBF is one of the prettiest RBF's I've ever seen and I'm totally in love. What other dramas is LSK in? I might have to watch that in between Doctors during the week lol.

Pendulum

CNBLUE’s Yonghwa involved in FNC insider trading scandal, according to Dispatch
Dispatch recently reported that FNC is under investigation for stock manipulation, including one of their idol group leader/actor A. The hints that Dispatch gave was that he was under FNC, he’s the main vocalist/leader, and that he was given information about Yoo Jae Suk signing with the company before he was supposed to know, which he used to buy 400 million won worth of the company’s stock. The hints narrowed it down to Jung Yonghwa since FT’s leader is Choi Jonghoon, but Choi Jonghoon is not the vocalist of the band.
0AMH3yy.gif

Peru

Anybody watch Doctors/Doctor Crush?

2 episodes in and I'm already hooked.

PSH's character as a badass is awesome.

Also Lee Sung-kyung... lawd jesus. Her RBF is one of the prettiest RBF's I've ever seen and I'm totally in love. What other dramas is LSK in? I might have to watch that in between Doctors during the week lol.

Yeah I watched the first two. It's fun. PSH not crying her face off at every opportunity is a nice change of pace. Watch them screw it up mid way through though.

LSK is in Cheese in the Trap - but her character is way over the top there.

No No Eul

The lack of Taeyeon in that new Taeyeon song really is kinda bizarre.

Soompi said:
I.O.I Unit Group Is Confirmed For August Release

“We felt the need to let the members who have worked so hard to recover,” I.O.I’s management agency YMC Entertainment commented on June 24. “We decided to release the new song in August in order to invest in practicing so that we can showcase a more polished song and members who are in good condition.”

According to a rep, I.O.I is currently hard at work preparing for their unit release, “They are engrossed in lessons and choreography practice. There is a lot of time for them to rest in between practice. Because we don’t have the two main vocals, the members are putting a lot of effort into their singing practice as well.”

There will reportedly be another round of promotions with a second unit group and then a final promotion with all 11 members of I.O.I. YMC Entertainment has previously stated that all promotions will be wrapped up by January 2017.

I can't remember the last time (any time?) an agency displayed, or at least pretended to display, this much concern for the well-being of its artists. Usually an idol has to collapse from exhaustion before the management starts saying stuff like this and even then, it's with the caveat that said idol will get back to work as soon as humanly possible, at gunpoint if necessary.

Berry Good's Seoyul said:

llehuty

Dead at the gif usage.

The lack of Taeyeon in that new Taeyeon song really is kinda bizarre.
I can't remember the last time (any time?) an agency displayed, or at least pretended to display, this much concern for the well-being of its artists. Usually an idol has to collapse from exhaustion before the management starts saying stuff like this and even then, it's with the caveat that said idol will get back to work as soon as humanly possible, at gunpoint if necessary.
Maybe it happened. They are also probably avoiding promoting along with gugudan and DIA, it could be awkward.

Also, if I remember correctly, Nayoung and Pinky were "debuting" today in this weekly performance Pledis Girls are doing.

Fake edit: They streamed it in the V app:
160625 Pledis Girlz Concert - Nayoung & Jieqiong (Pinky) Dance Performance
160625 Pledis Girlz Concert (플레디스걸즈) - Give Love (Pinky & Nayoung)

I still don't get Pinky hype

She was in Cheese in the Trap, Queen's Flower and It's Okay, It's Love. She's been on Running Man twice as well, the second time being the most recent episode.

First scene ruined any interest I had in Doctors.

Yeah I watched the first two. It's fun. PSH not crying her face off at every opportunity is a nice change of pace. Watch them screw it up mid way through though.

LSK is in Cheese in the Trap - but her character is way over the top there.

Ugh don't even remind me man! This is the first time I'm heavily invested in a K-Drama since Reply 1997, I don't want my hopes and dreams to be shattered!

How over the top was LSK in that show? I heard it's one of those shows that started good then went downhill or something so I'm not too interested in it. But I'll watch it if what I heard was wrong.

She was in Cheese in the Trap, Queen's Flower and It's Okay, It's Love. She's been on Running Man twice as well, the second time being the most recent episode.

First scene ruined any interest I had in Doctors.

Yeah, I'm about to watch the latest RM right now and I'm excited lol.

Also, are you talking about the fighting scene in the hospital? Somebody shared that clip on my FB and I was immediately hooked. I wouldn't be watching the show if I didn't see that.

Niks

Top Bottom