• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

More Sonamoo teasers
13507013_1770954006452030_9028308595894683267_n.jpg
13310457_1770953999785364_1595960258135391025_n.jpg

Pendulum

YG new girl group 4th member revealed - Rosé (she'll probably get called Rosie by fans as that was her trainee name)
Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi
So that's the core 4 that pretty much everyone assumed. Now we see if Jinny gets added as the 5th member as some believe.

Edit: high-five, RedEther

vanty

Girl group miss A has reported that one member will be making a solo debut this upcoming summer.
A representative from Fei's agency JYPe stated that "Fei is currently preparing a solo song for this summer" on June 22nd.
Officials from JYPe have stated that there the date and the title song of Fei's debut has not been decided as of yet, however specific plans to start her solo career will be organized soon.
This news comes after miss A became a trio as last month contracts expired with two of the members, and Jia did not renew her contract but the agency supports her activities in China.
The JYPe representative also stated that Fei's debut will be open to various possibilities and outcomes as a solo artist, and acting is also a possible future career path as other member of miss A, Suzy has pursued.
Perfect Fei the Best™ still doing things good to see

Who is second from the right at the end?

Pretty sure it's old mate's favourite

Eldren

Well, looks like that'll be the first Taeyeon song I listen to. The closest thing to a Hyo solo we're ever gonna get!

Queen Of Golf said:

Also apparently FNC are being investigated for insider trading re: the Yoo Jae Suk deal. Bloody hell they're a shit company. Can someone else please sign AOA?
All of them, not just Seolhyun, thanks

ultra7k

Oh man, just discovered the show Sugarman where they bring back kpop stars of yesteryear to perform and see what they've been up to. The song then gets remade and sung.

Have I been living in a hole to not know about this?? Seriously, it was so good to see some singers/groups from yesteryear do their thing.

Watched the J episode. Her Korean is still heavily accented when she speaks, but man she can still sing. Sounds the same as 15 years ago. So good. Was not a fan of the remake of the song they did though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWfcW-NoXms

Pendulum

Have I been living in a hole to not know about this?? Seriously, it was so good to see some singers/groups from yesteryear do their thing.

Nah. A few of us have linked to specific performances in past episodes, but there's been no substantial discussion of it.

---

I hope Sejeong teaches this to her fellow gugudan members to prepare them for antis.

ultra7k

Nah. A few of us have linked to specific performances in past episodes, but there's been no substantial discussion of it.

---

I hope Sejeong teaches this to her fellow gugudan members to prepare them for antis.

Guess that's what I get for not clicking links haha. Pretty cool to hear some of the stories of why they disbanded and what they've been doing since.

roaSone

Ah, Sugarman... I was eagerly waiting for it every week, I'll really miss it and especially Kim Eana. I hope we'll get a season two or another project with the same cast.

Who the hell produces Kisum's tracks?

No Jam is such an misleading title coz this track is a jam!

Also, I feel like somebody's creeping through my brain right now. Back when Heize released that track with K-Pop GAF's public enemy #1, I was completely smitten and became a huge fan. Now she shows up in my favorite qt3.14 rapper's MV? That's sensory overload... feels like somebody's telling me to pick between the two.

Btw, I'm disappointed in y'all for missing this video lol.

neoism

I saw a track list but it was a free/direct translation from Korean, not the official one

Also I saw on Twitter promotions will be just one week, WTF if true!

"Rosé" here is a type of wine...

yeah 1 week is ��
she has her concert though
<3

7 full tracks &#65533;&#65533;

2 MVs &#65533;&#65533;&#65533;&#65533;
Starlight MV teaser will be revealed today at midnight

aw yis starlight pre release the 25th

Peru

Brave Girls should have stuck to their sporty concept. High heels is the opposite. No patience with any of these labels.

Pendulum

Gaon rankings for the first half of 2016
Digital
1. GFriend - Rough
2. Davichi - This Love
3. M.C The Max - No Matter Where
4. Gummy - You Are My Everything
5. Zico - I Am You, You Are Me
6. Yoon Mirae - Always
7. Suzy, Baekhyun - Dream
8. Mamamoo - You're the Best
9. Lee Juck - Don't Worry, Dear
10. Chen, Punch - Everytime
13. Twice - Like Ooh Aah
14. Twice - Cheer Up
15. 10cm - What the Spring??
16. Taeyeon - Rain
20. GFriend - Me Gustas Tu
21. Jung Eunji - Hopefully Sky
25. Lee Hi - Breathe
27. Produce 101 - Pick Me
29. Kim Nayoung - What If It Was Going
31. Jang Beom June - Fallen in Love (Only With You)

Albums
1. EXO - EX'ACT (Korean)
2. BTS - Young Forever
3. EXO - EX'ACT (Chinese)
4. Seventeen - Love&Letter
5. GOT7 - Flight Log: Departure
6. Twice - Page Two
7. Taemin - Press It
8. VIXX - Zelos
9. BTS - The Most Beautiful Moment in My Life Pt. 2
10. Kim Jaejoong - NO. X

Digital (Company)
1. OU Entertainment; Music & New (DOTS OST)
2. YG Entertainment
3. CJ E&M, Bam Entertainment (Reply1988 OST)
4. CJ E&M
5. Seven Seasons
6. JYP Entertainment
7. SM Entertainment
8. Source Music
9. RBW, CJ E&M
10. Amoeba Culture

1. EXO - EX'ACT (Korean)
2. BTS - Young Forever
3. EXO - EX'ACT (Chinese)
4. Seventeen - Love&Letter
5. GOT7 - Flight Log: Departure
6. Twice - Page Two
7. Taemin - Press It
8. VIXX - Zelos
9. BTS - The Most Beautiful Moment in My Life Pt. 2
10. Kim Jaejoong - NO. X

Wow at TWICE being the only girl group on this list. They really are powerful aren't they? And still less than a year old.

llehuty

Wow at TWICE being the only girl group on this list. They really are powerful aren't they? And still less than a year old.
I think girl groups are usually out of this charts by a wide margin, so it's quite impressive.

Also props to EXO with... what? 1 week of sales and destroying the charys already? Chinese version included. Quite scary.

And really surprised of seeing Seventeen that high, Pledis must be quite happy.

Peru

Twice is obviously the new SNSD - varied bunch of personalities that appeal to the mainstream, no group concept that locks them to a certain niche or age group, big company backing them up, about equal split male & female fans.

Top Bottom