• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

EPIK HIGH - '헤픈엔딩(HAPPEN ENDING)' (Feat.JOE WON SUN of ROLLERCOASTER) [LIVE] @ M COUNTDOWN

HI SUHYUN - '나는 달라(I'M DIFFERENT)' (feat.BOBBY) [LIVE] @ M COUNTDOWN

PWQHMLR.jpg

0nd9FXt.png

Skrillex working with CL.

luso

Are we still in 1999? Zzzz.
Only evolution is their bodies on those tight sweaters. Fugly pants.

Brunette Taeyeon
10784914_1008696502490591_68288751_n.jpg

Need the better quality photos from fans

Yoona

Screw GDYB, this is what you should be watching/listening to:

MAMAMOO - Piano Man M/V

Praise the sun!

#TeamSolar

Definitely liking it more than I did Mr. Ambiguous on first listen. But yeah Don't Be Happy and Peppermint Chocolate are still the ones to beat.

Yeah, Piano Man is actually really great. It sounds like an average track from the get-go but once you actually start paying attention to it... holy shit these girls are killing it. Their vocals are seriously on point, there's 4-part harmonies in this song... 4 part harmonies in a fncking K-Pop song! Last time we probably had that was when SES still roamed the lands.

I'm a little worried about their future though, they already have a signature sound and while that's technically great, I'm a little concerned that they might pigeonhole themselves into a niche and won't be able to grow from it like A-Pinkeu.

Edit: Just listened to GDYB...

This shit is hype!

Perfect for the clubs or when you're about fnck shit up.

Otherwise, still a lackluster effort by the two.

vanty

If mamoomo's niche is putting me into a coma then they're definitely killing it. The only decent thing I've seen/heard from them was singing the first single on a radio show. The MVs and live performances of these boring ass songs are just ugh.

ramyeon

Screw GDYB, this is what you should be watching/listening to:

MAMAMOO - Piano Man M/V

Praise the sun!

#TeamSolar

Yeah, Piano Man is actually really great. It sounds like an average track from the get-go but once you actually start paying attention to it... holy shit these girls are killing it. Their vocals are seriously on point, there's 4-part harmonies in this song... 4 part harmonies in a fncking K-Pop song! Last time we probably had that was when SES still roamed the lands.

I'm a little worried about their future though, they already have a signature sound and while that's technically great, I'm a little concerned that they might pigeonhole themselves into a niche and won't be able to grow from it like A-Pinkeu.

Edit: Just listened to GDYB...

This shit is hype!

Perfect for the clubs or when you're about fnck shit up.

Otherwise, still a lackluster effort by the two.
Yeah it grew on me a lot. I think once again I'm preferring the live version to their studio version though.

Video was all about Wheein and Moonbyul for me. I think sticking with their style is good, as long as they continue to develop it. A Pink are kinda stagnating, they don't necessarily need to change but they need to develop their music around that style.

llehuty

EXID is now #11 on Melon with Up and Down, months later.

Their management is being very clever right now. The girls have done a guerilla performance today.

141122 홍대 exid 게릴라 - 위아래 (Up & down) 정화 직캠
Still sucks
141122 홍대 exid 게릴라 - 매일밤 (Every night) 정화 직캠
Keeps being great

That annoying fan though...

Pendulum

EXID is now #11 on Melon with Up and Down, months later.

I saw one of the girl's Instagramming the chart the other day when it was at #42 or something. Good to see their plan worked.

Maybe management can now do something about the volume on the official MV.

The Apink song lacks a real hook to pull you in...and Bomi's inability to pronounce V really irks me for some reason. "Vwe" need more Chorong in the song too

dokish

Banned
Life with a Korean partner, blog post #1

The Korean coffee shop culture is blooming and it doesn't seem it will stop anytime soon. More than a place to relax, catch up with friends or enjoy your favorite drinks, coffee shops became one of the most favorite options to students who wants to find a good place to study. A lot of them seek coffee shops because they cannot properly study at home: their moms, siblings or something else will get in the way. Also, being at home is an easy way to get distracted or falling asleep (like reported by my own friends).

Usually, when couples need to get things done, it's not unusual to see them sitting together at coffee shops and working in their specific assignments. It seems a funny and healthy way to do what you gotta do - You cannot meet for a date, however you can study together. This keeps the stress off, you can take nice little breaks to chat, get shit done and enjoy each others company. Win win.

Yesterday I sat there for roughly 7 hours while she was doing some boring ass Chinese papers that the teacher gave to her class.

Ties

Banned
The Apink song lacks a real hook to pull you in...and Bomi's inability to pronounce V really irks me for some reason. "Vwe" need more Chorong in the song too
It gets worse on repeated listens

On the other hand, Lovelyz' debut still has me completely slain

JustinBB7

Life with a Korean partner, blog post #1

The Korean coffee shop culture is blooming and it doesn't seem it will stop anytime soon. More than a place to relax, catch up with friends or enjoy your favorite drinks, coffee shops became one of the most favorite options to students who wants to find a good place to study. A lot of them seek coffee shops because they cannot properly study at home: their moms, siblings or something else will get in the way. Also, being at home is an easy way to get distracted or falling asleep (like reported by my own friends).

Usually, when couples need to get things done, it's not unusual to see them sitting together at coffee shops and working in their specific assignments. It seems a funny and healthy way to do what you gotta do - You cannot meet for a date, however you can study together. This keeps the stress off, you can take nice little breaks to chat, get shit done and enjoy each others company. Win win.

Yesterday I sat there for roughly 7 hours while she was doing some boring ass Chinese papers that the teacher gave to her class.

So that's your gf then? Hope things goes well, how did you meet her anyway?

Top Bottom