• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

neoism

I don't think it was much better, it has less problems like that but it totally destroyed the performances with the shitty audio. : /

Gotta love Sunny.
B5yEzeECAAAcRaC.jpg:large
bauuuaahhhhaaaahha <3 sunny gives no fucks <3

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Holy shit Hani was the girl who took selfies with her feet all along?! Daaaaaaamn. Saw these pictures everywhere but it never dawned on me.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and this list is just made up by some random dudes... but I can't help but feel happy for Nana. She's going to be so excited to be named number 1 based on her pride at getting 2nd place last year.

I watched the whole video and they picked some really nice photos of Nana. It's hard to argue against her.

Actually I'm more surprised that Lizzy isn't on the list at all this year. I'd rank her above most of the other kpop girls on the list actually. If not all actually. She's gorgeous. Of course Nana is #1 though. She is legitimately one of the prettiest women on the planet, let alone Kpop.
yomp

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Naeun definitely deserves to be in any prettiest faces list.

But then I can think of tons more, internationally... but then this is a kpop thread.

BuFmOPs.gif

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I thought I'd laugh at the salt but the vitriol towards Nana is fucking depressing. I hope she doesn't read any of this shit.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Don't know where you are reading it, what bad could you even say about her? Or are you reading youtube comments

On NetizenBuzz. Didn't want to link to the acid being spewed. Nana really doesn't deserve the hatred she's getting. Not sure if it's knetz or NB but if a boy group does whatever, then it's magical comments filled with love and good feelings. But girls are apparently vilified. Especially Nana for some reason. You know, I've seen plenty of idols interacting with fans on Twitter or Instagram..and that's not Korean sites. If they use these, than they sure as shit read Naver or Nate. If Lizzy can argue with plastic surgery trolls on Instagram, then Nana can and will most likely read this stuff. And it makes me sad. I hope she doesn't take this shit to heart...

And on top of that, what's up with knetz about Minah being ugly. That's just plain wrong, holy hell

magenta

Nana trolls must either be;
A. Be salty as hell males because they have no hope to get a girlfriend on her level or
B. Envious girls because no amount of plastic surgery could make them look as good as she does.

Regardless the amount of trolls might explain why she was late in signing up to social networks unlike the rest of After School.

Ym1r

Back from Florida.

It's so overrated and I missed so much K-poop stuff.

Disney World sucks, though there was a shit ton of Koreans and other Asians there and at Universal Studios.

Azns loved minions, harry potter, frozen and mickey/minnie mouse stuff.

Peru

Behind that dude Jeong Seung Hwan with the amazingly shitty and boring ballad people love for some reason she's been the most popular contestant on the charts so I can't see her not getting that far. I don't know the structure of this year's show though, having only watched clips.

roaSone

I didn't miss a single episode yet. I think this year they're searching for the most sincere singer, and there are a lot of young contestants, mostly girls. So far, my faves are Jin Ah, Yoon Ha, Katie & Ada Wong.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I think this year they're searching for the most sincere singer
There has to be a better word for this. Sincerity in performance is very rare (as in, happening at all, not finding a person who is) and entirely coincidental. I think what you mean is "able to tune into the feeling of a song and transmit it to the listener" which is probably best described as emotive, except I know all the fake-ass overwrought emotion in so much kpop... but there has to be a fitting term... sympathetic?

roaSone

There has to be a better word for this. Sincerity in performance is very rare (as in, happening at all, not finding a person who is) and entirely coincidental. I think what you mean is "able to tune into the feeling of a song and transmit it to the listener" which is probably best described as emotive, except I know all the fake-ass overwrought emotion in so much kpop... but there has to be a fitting term... sympathetic?
Yeah I couldn't find a fitting word but I see what you mean here.

JKTrix

He works with Kwang Soo on a different channel, and says 'Hyung' afterwards, so I don't think he's talking about the same Kwang Soo.

JustinBB7

He works with Kwang Soo on a different channel, and says 'Hyung' afterwards, so I don't think he's talking about the same Kwang Soo.

Yea I know it's not the same channel, but I think they're pretty close outside of Running Man too. But if he says Hyung I guess it's a different one then.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
the haters are just a bunch of ugly little bitches tbh

The top negative comment on Naver has over 53000 upvotes. That's the biggest amount I've seen pretty much. Apparently they really hate Nana over there. Idiots. Is it hard to be happy for someone?

llehuty

The list peru posted a coupe of days ago, with the names translated

B5-O6UfCQAAFaWk.jpg:orig

Plus only physical and only digital charts:

Physical:
B5-PUFICQAAp42v.jpg:orig

Digital:
B5-PewPCAAEphzG.jpg:orig

Some surprising results there. Mamamoo and Lovelyz with impressive results.

And RIP at Miss A beating some groups having zero releases this year.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
GAF pulled through for AOA in telling about some truly good songs...Do the same for APink please. Cause right now I don't see it. Then again, my tastes are outta wack. If most had mine, than 4Minute would be number one and SNSD would be the new After School (Goddamn AS...you are so good...WHY U NO SELL?)

llehuty

GAF pulled through for AOA in telling about some truly good songs...Do the same for APink please. Cause right now I don't see it. Then again, my tastes are outta wack. If most had mine, than 4Minute would be number one and SNSD would be the new After School (Goddamn AS...you are so good...WHY U NO SELL?)

A-stink sucks, don't fall in that trap.

Whats THE K Drama of 2014?

It's ok, that's love. Not your typical k-drama with ridiculous plot and over the top acting.

Hokuten

Neo Member
It's ok, that's love. Not your typical k-drama with ridiculous plot and over the top acting.

Kept seeing this on Hulu, but never bothered to watch it. Guess I'll try it out. If it's good I'll probably binge as per usual when I like a drama. It's the same actress from Pasta, too? Now I'm more intrigued.

neoism

Watched some snippets of the Tokyo Dome stream, will check later a proper HD version + projector.

Karma Butterfly

The Great Escape
Run Devil Run
T.O.P. + The Boys + Reflection
Bad Girl

Must see:
VCR + Show Girls + Paparazzi (gorgeous on VCR)
Chain Reaction (good song with great choreo)
ITNW ballad version

More on that channel.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I forgot about that damn it :/ Also I fucking loove KB but I must be one of the few that loves LIPS to most on that album shame they didn't give it a unique dance to got with it...

luso

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I forgot about that damn it :/ Also I fucking loove KB but I must be one of the few that loves LIPS to most on that album shame they didn't give it a unique dance to got with it...

They performed Lips on 3rd tour, not on Tokyo Dome though.
The more I see it, the more I like Chain Reaction, good stuff, choreo just too good.

Getting now a higher bitrate version worthy of 100'' panel.

Top Bottom