• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Seungah.

seungah1.jpg

seungah2.jpg

4. [+25, -2] Taking a picture down to your breasts like that means please look at them

8. [+13, -1] That chin could poke an eye out

7. [+17, -3] Who is she again

2. [+268, -23] What if your nurse's aides ate in your surgery room while you were getting your breasts done too

Freaking Hilarious.

"oh baby don't worry i'm gay and i'm horny"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
A girl promoting her Maxim photoshoot is drawing attention with her breasts? NO WAY

iTSU2pn5g6ebw.gif

A Pink are popular for good reasons.

Let's not forget the contributions of a Sung Shiwon who helped Eunji(and thereby A-Pinkeu by association) skyrocket her popularity into the heavens.

But yeah, besides some really great songs I think A-Pinkeu's popularity is due to the fact that they've retained their cutesy/fairy image.

apink are pure angels and not demonic like t-ara

For a moment I was gonna wholeheartedly agree with you, then I remembered that A-Pinkeu was originally 7.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I hate bullies but half of the shit brought up against T-ara was so stupid that I stopped caring. I mean Eunjung's rice cakes? It was obviously friendly. Now Areum...No idea what went down. But their music is super good and they are lovely ladies. Live and let live y'all. Sugar Free was better than 99% of k-pop stuff this year.

Ym1r

I hate bullies but half of the shit brought up against T-ara was so stupid that I stopped caring. I mean Eunjung's rice cakes? It was obviously friendly. Now Areum...No idea what went down. But their music is super good and they are lovely ladies. Live and let live y'all. Sugar Free was better than 99% of k-pop stuff this year.

no

Ties

Banned
not quite sure if im reading naver or neogaf

t-ara has the best discography in kpop and absolute first album STILL shits on all ur uglee ass faves

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sonamoo is some old school TVXQ/Shinee/Ivy hybrid. Did not expect that.

People keep talking about Crush, so I gave Gotta Be You and Come Back Home a whirl. The former is garbage. Come Back Home could have been amazing, if it weren't for the fucking drop at the end of the chorus which ruins the entire song. Found an acoustic version without the drop thankfully.

Can't wait for knetz salt on Nana being #1 most beautiful face in the world hahaha. They lost their shit on her being #2 last year. She really is though.

I've always considered Nana to be one of the prettiest idols in SK, objectively speaking. Personally she wouldn't even rank top 3 in AS, but I can (kinda) see why someone would put her on the top of a list like this. Good on her.

Top of page? Here's some Wendy.
tumblr_nh5odgYttl1qk12q0o1_1280.jpg

Great picture of Wendy. Any more from this set? RV is seriously stacked with Irene, Seulgi and Wendy. Joy is the obvious weak link at the moment, but she's cute and young, she can still grow into a beautiful flower.

Naeun definitely deserves to be in any prettiest faces list.

Might have been before she broke her face. Right now she can't even break top 4 in Apink...

Best aeun is Kaeun obviously. Tsk tsk.

This is also true.

Seungah is flawless, fuck the haters.

SONAMOO(소나무) _ Deja vu

Sounds so retro, should be fun to watch live.

Specially this girl.
B5_g2U5CcAAi2aM.jpg:large

The song is really great. My hype levels couldn't have been much lower after the initial teaser and pictures. Glad to proven wrong. They're probably somewhere close behind RV and Lovelyz so far. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on Nahyun and the one who sings before her. Anyone know her name? Here is the full mini album. A couple good songs. Album isn't as great as Lovelyz' though.

2014 has been a ridiculously good year for girl group debuts. Red Velvet, Lovelyz, Sonamoo, Minx, Purfles, Laboum, among others.

edit: Forgot to mention that chokers seem to be trending these days in kpop, and I fucking love it.

Pendulum

It's really good too. Apparently APink is old T-ara in a new form. I am so in.
I don't see it.

The only debut this year, apart from Red Velvet, where the teasers have interested me at all. Song/mv was better than expected and the mini is a worthwhile listen. Good first step, but they've got BAP fans and an odd debut time to climb over, haven't they Legendary TS?

----

Edit: They give them out like candy, but Yura (WGM) and Hyeri (Real Men) just won the Female Rookie Award(s) at the MBC Entertainment Awards.
Sunny won the Radio Rookie Award

Eldren

BREAKING NEWS AOA BLACK ARE PERFORMING AT THE MBC GAYO, CONFIRMED BEST GAYO

(That Sonamoo song is pretty good, looking forward to live performances)

luso

SONAMOO = Pine Tree if you didn't knew.
Seems to be a strong debut, I'll check their first stages. About the song, average, it didn't impressed me much but also because any rap longer than 5s annoys me.

Hara On&Off aired, here is a clip with Tiffany, good to know SoKa is still strong (or maybe just Hara).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PjLqj1WkV4
Hara: "I'm close with all soshi members and contact them occasionally. however tiffany treats me like her own sibling and gives me lots of advice. She the style(kind) that takes care of me a lot."

Hyoyeon opened a Weibo account (actually 2 months ago apparently).
http://www.weibo.com/p/1005055331813905
Started following dozens of recommended accounts, including Jessica's, lol. Now unfollowed all of them but 2 (Yuri's and Sooyoung's). Seems to be not legit this claim.

Eldren

Luso said:
Hyoyeon opened a Weibo account (actually 2 months ago apparently).
http://www.weibo.com/p/1005055331813905
Started following dozens of recommended accounts, including Jessica's, lol. Now unfollowed all of them but 2 (Yuri's and Sooyoung's). Seems to be not legit this claim.

The Yuri and Sooyoung thing is legitimate; as for the other part, when you open a weibo account it just sticks you with a bunch of random recommended accounts already followed which she didn't realise until people pointed it out to her. Yet more evidence of SHY's upcoming Chinese debut! #SHYtakesChina

(Apologies in advance for the upcoming double post but I need a new page...)

Top Bottom