• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Peru

OMG finally a Jiyoon-produced 4Minute track included on the new album. IT's been like three-four years since we first saw her in her own studio playing around.

AReed

So APinkeu brought the sex at their first concert yesterday.
B8mqhx3CAAAAgb8.jpg:large

B8mrs0oCcAEq8w9.jpg

B8mw-qDCUAM6Up1.jpg

tumblr_nizu9lOevb1u1ak87o4_400.jpg

Also, Girl's Day Chicken CF BTS with Sojin in tight white pants.

llehuty

소나무(SONAMOO) - Deja Vu 안무영상(Dance Practice) M/V SET ver.
This has to be the worst debut in terms of showcasing a group. The dancing is average, the rapping is just idol level and I don't even know if the group has singers. The song is not bad though, and some of them are hot (D.ana and Nahyun basically), but other than that...

Hitchhiker 히치하이커_11(ELEVEN) HITCHHIKER REMIX_Music Video
When will YG be this edgy?

Taemin 태이(TEY)_ 'Dangerous' Official M/V

자메즈(Ja Mezz) - Audi MV
#shady

Good news everyone! Months after an episode of Sashihara no Ran was randomly subbed another random episode is subbed (or rather an episode + some other episode content) ! Featuring Milky
http://dai.ly/x2fw6c8

Thanks for sharing.

This is good. I like how they are trying different sounds and all of them working.

i started up osu again after 4 years of not playing and it has me dipping my toes into k-pop now

Only heard the most popular stuff so far, but this is the stuff I like:

2NE1 - I Am The Best, Do You Love Me
G-Dragon - Coup D'Etat
Hyuna - Red, Ice Cream

Got any lesser known recommendations for me along the same lines?

This list screams early 4minute music (and YG). Linking osu map if available:

Big Bang - Fantastic Baby (map)
4minute - Muzik
4minute - HUH (map)
4minute - I my me mine
4minute - Hot issue (map)

These ones are poppier, but still with a electronic vibe

Girl's Day - Expectation (map)
Beast - Shock
BoA - Adrenaline (map)

Linking this one completely unrelated with the recommendations just because it's iconic and has an osu map:
SNSD & PM - Cabi song (map)

Very eclectic selection IMO. You should check the OP with the k-pop GAF essentials list.

So APinkeu brought the sex at their first concert yesterday.
B8mqhx3CAAAAgb8.jpg:large

B8mrs0oCcAEq8w9.jpg

Who are the first two?

소나무(SONAMOO) - Deja Vu 안무영상(Dance Practice) M/V SET ver.
This has to be the worst debut in terms of showcasing a group. The dancing is average, the rapping is just idol level and I don't even know if the group has singers. The song is not bad though, and some of them are hot (D.ana and Nahyun basically), but other than that...

I think the only part I can agree with you on is the rapping.

Too edgy for me. I want some more BeatBurger instead.

neoism

[ENG SUB] 150129 Yuri (SNSD) on Sunny's FM Date with Sunny Hill

Sunny says her kidneys aren't good and she's talented at cooking ramen shes goina have to lay off the sauce as a heavy drinker I know the feel.. hope she takes care of herself.. :/ sunny<3

also on a sidenote.. I stumbled on one of the most GORGEOUS Korean girls I ever seen I was one Kshow was tryin to find something to watch I started to watch the newest eps of WGM @_______@
Kim So-eun mother of garwwrddd.....
ibg7cnmVAUuaal.gif
man she has one of the most beautiful faces Ive seen in a while... lolol I just about marathon all of her WGM eps.. the husband its that bad either lol he's literally made of cheese but its fun to watch..

Ym1r

also on a sidenote.. I stumbled on one of the most GORGEOUS Korean girls I ever seen I was one Kshow was tryin to find something to watch I started to watch the newest eps of WGM @_______@
Kim So-eun mother of garwwrddd.....
man she has one of the most beautiful faces Ive seen in a while... lolol I just about marathon all of her WGM eps.. the husband its that bad either lol he's literally made of cheese but its fun to watch..

ONLY BEEN TALKIN ABOUT HER SINCE FOREVER PLZ NEO.

Also, the cheese song jaerim gives is gr8. The koreans love(d) WGM again for those two, but so-eun opened her mouth and said some shit not too long ago and now people are angry at her, but they still love jaerim.

neoism

ONLY BEEN TALKIN ABOUT HER SINCE FOREVER PLZ NEO.

Also, the cheese song jaerim gives is gr8. The koreans love(d) WGM again for those two, but so-eun opened her mouth and said some shit not too long ago and now people are angry at her, but they still love jaerim.

sorry mang.. :p Im an off or on type of person lol I ignored Nana for a long time as well lol what did so-eun say.. D:

oh...http://koalasplayground.com/2015/01/18/kim-so-eun-upsets-wgm-fans-by-explicitly-putting-the-kibosh-on-real-life-romance-with-song-jae-rim/ well they are both actors lol.. Im sure jaerim wouldn't say no to dating her... but yeah should have said anything like that until after the show was over.....

Ym1r

sorry mang.. :p Im an off or on type of person lol I ignored Nana for a long time as well lol what did so-eun say.. D:

Not exactly sure, can't recall it word for word but somebody, I assume a journalist, asked her at an event unrelated to We Got Married, if she (and Song Jaerim) could ever develop actual feelings for each other, and she responded by saying something like "No, it's impossible, we work often and don't see each other much outside of WGM"

People are angry at her because Jaerim puts so much effort into the show and she just shot it down like that.

Not exactly sure, can't recall it word for word but somebody, I assume a journalist, asked her at an event unrelated to We Got Married, if she (and Song Jaerim) could ever develop actual feelings for each other, and she responded by saying something like "No, it's impossible, we work often and don't see each other much outside of WGM"

People are angry at her because Jaerim puts so much effort into the show and she just shot it down like that.

Yeah, basically it ruined the illusion of their fake dates. You already know this shit ain't real, but you watch it anyway hoping for it to be real. But the moment one of them goes out of their way to say this shit ain't real, then the illusion is broken and this doesn't feel real anymore.

Ym1r

Yeah, basically it ruined the illusion of their fake dates. You already know this shit ain't real, but you watch it anyway hoping for it to be real. But the moment one of them goes out of their way to say this shit ain't real, then the illusion is broken and this doesn't feel real anymore.

Yeah, she actually got more popular because of WGM and for her to shoot it down was just plain stupid.

Yeah, she actually got more popular because of WGM and for her to shoot it down was just plain stupid.

Yep, I actually stopped watching WGM last week since I felt like the show was just wasting my time now lol. That's how bad the show has gotten to me haha.

Pendulum

Yep, I actually stopped watching WGM last week since I felt like the show was just wasting my time now lol. That's how bad the show has gotten to me haha.

To be fair, each season gets that way. It's cyclical. Each couple is interesting up until they reach the point where it's clear the relationship is not going to progress any further - and in the cases of some previous couples that happens when real life dating news rears its head. I expect a couple change soon (Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min in particular as they've now "kissed" and are just tiptoeing along the same line each episode now).

Ym1r

To be fair, each season gets that way. It's cyclical. Each couple is interesting up until they reach the point where it's clear the relationship is not going to progress any further - and in the cases of some previous couples that happens when real life dating news rears its head. I expect a couple change soon (Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min in particular as they've now "kissed" and are just tiptoeing along the same line each episode now).

Well it was refreshing in case of Jaerim because he was so straightforward. It's a big difference compared to most of the past males who were little girls and did nothing.

neoism

While we're on the topic of So Eun
Bits lip.. Damn she has a amazing face really like her nose lol :p
Well it was refreshing in case of Jaerim because he was so straightforward. It's a big difference compared to most of the past males who were little girls and did nothing.
Yeah I definitely like that bout him most Korean men are just boring... With how they are with women... Still don't understand why they make a kiss such a big deal. I mean I know for the most part the show is scripted but with some of them being actors you'd think they would be used to kissing your actors at work lol..... Also not sure of the dudes name the guy married to Yura for a really handsome mofo he is sooo fucking boring damn.... Isn't he the one that may be dating nana for real.... Just no character at all. Lol Yuras laugh though lulz... We'll still watch, haven't really watched wgm in a long time but so eun is so good to see <3___<3. .... Shame she hasn't really done any good movie to watch... Her older shows are just to much melodrama plus they weren't filmed in hd I don't think.....

Exactly there is only so far it goes or can go as a scripted tv show. The "relationships" plateau when either A) Idols would be all kissy and lovey dovey and hence ruin the illusion for the 13 year olds who want their idols to be for them, but at the same time if they don't take WGM serious and develop feelings or end up together at the end so they can... "ship them for life" its just as fucking bad apparently. or B) the nonidols getting to the point in the relationship past kissing which we all know what that is -shcoolgirl giggle- and there is nothing else for them to do on camera at that point.

Whole show is a weird snake eating its tail, if its not real, its a travesty against mankind, if it seems too real, its an excuse to blacklist people for eternity.

Though not surprised, it is a country where people take TV so serious if an actor plays a bad person in a drama people act like its their real personality and not a script, hence bad mouthing them until they do another roll lol.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Oh yeah, most definitely but I echo Ym1r's comment about Jaerim. The dude, no matter how fake it is, makes the whole thing seem real with the way he acts around Soeun. I've had my share of playing the game and I can tell y'all for sure that Jaerim is a true playa. Of course him saying all that to Soeun is fake and all, but the way he goes about with his straightforwardness, his cheesiness, and his general antics... there's no way for somebody to do that unless they're very experienced in it. I actually wouldn't be surprised if he's dating somebody else while being on the show.

vanty

SOCCEROOS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHH

Korea Trends · Change
#&#44256;&#47577;&#49845;&#45768;&#45796;_&#52264;&#46160;&#47532;
&#45824;&#54620;&#48124;&#44397; &#49440;&#49688;
&#44051;&#55141;&#48124;
&#53468;&#44537;&#51204;&#49324;
&#46041;&#51216;&#44264;
&#49552;&#55141;&#48124;&#49440;&#49688;
&#54168;&#50612;&#54540;&#47112;&#51060;
&#50724;&#49464;&#50500;&#45768;&#50500;

&#44608;&#51652;&#49688;

The salt ahahbvshfbvas

vanty

Just saw that Jiyoung posted a few shots on Instagram from Sundance that I can't repost at the moment since I'm on my phone. Solid English caption and all so maybe she actually can speak some. I thought she'd quit posting since her paid fanclub launched but hopefully this is just the first few of a big resurgence.

The joys of escaping the evil k-idol industry.

JINGJINGJINGJINGJINGYJING

I'm sick of that Ariana Grande song, seriously.

Red Velvet plus new girl?, probably an SM rookie. Still trying to find what is this.

Find it, waiting transalation. "Red Velvet filmed their new mv at palmdale california."

B8vc9TECAAAOkiF.jpg

B8vdCcvCEAIlblD.jpg

B8vdBYaCEAAmh9u.jpg

Top Bottom