• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Nana claims she's dated (has been dating?) someone for 2 years, according to this weeks Roommate.

Sorry Nana fans.

FUCKING SLUT

SHE'S DEAD TO ME

VCFq2Vc.png

wi arae wi wi arae

I'm really glad that ep turned out the way it did. It was so frustrating to watch Yoo-ames Bond successor be an absolute bumfnck and not know what to do.

Hell, the moment the successor walked in the room I wanted to stop watching immediately coz I knew it was gonna be a shitty-ass trainwreck and by god I was right. Any of the other cast members would've been a better successor but nooo, it had to be that person.

I really don't get what the hell the writers were thinking when they decided to get that person as the successor. The whole episode was scripted as hell and it was probably one of the most, if not, the most terrible Running Man episode to ever exist.

Yes, I'm quite salty about it actually since I wasted an hour and a half watching this horseshit last night. It was still funny for the most part, and the payoff was so damn satisfying, but nah... never again. If they get the successor to do another solo run, I won't be watching that shit since this person does not have a clue on how to run a show.

Probably explains why he never gets lead roles in TV shows or movies as well.

Nana claims she's dated (has been dating?) someone for 2 years, according to this weeks Roommate.

Sorry Nana fans.

Did they finally continue the Gookjuice/Sunny/Nana talk from 2 eps ago? I remember being disappointed when they cut that out just coz Shoo and her awesome twins came by.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

Sorry Nana fans.

I'm ok as long as Lizzy isn't dating. I'm ok as long as Lizzy isn't dating. I'm ok as long as Lizzy isn't dating.

Pendulum

Revamped = the 90s?

(I'm assuming its for a specific lighthearted scene in their MV and not despair about it. I mean, to even have the names on the hats... This is an established group)

AReed

In addition to running marathons, shopping, fixing computers, and radio djing, (pretty much anything other than being a kpop idol) Jisook will soon hold her own photo exhibition.
Rainbow’s Jisook to Hold Charity Photo Exhibition in February: Rainbow member Jisook is set to take part in her first photography exhibition, and will be donating the proceeds to charity. The star, who has also won fame as a “power” blogger, is a keen photographer. Her pictures will be on display at Gallery Illum in the Chungmuro district of downtown Seoul from February 5 to February 25.
I'm thinking that's her bare back? O_O

luso

Yep. Sunny has dated in the past as well
obviuosly

Expected... I envy the one(s) getting Sunny and her goodies. And to be able to talk freely about it and dating in general means she's probably free now.
or not...

Pendulum

The Korean Entertainment Management Association to halt Clara's activities as an entertainer in Korea (AKP)

...As a Korean star and an involved party of the incident that has become a problem, Clara should have garnered the understanding from the public for her activities as a celebrity, respected that, and as a public figure, should have sincerely taken responsibility and behaved with self-discipline, but she has not sufficiently led with that, so we believe we must check her from continuing her activities as an entertainer."

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Wow. Better not get sexually harassed in Korea. If it becomes a controversy apparently that is more "trouble" than your justice is worth and you get blamed and blacklisted for the "trouble" of it before they even determine what happened.

AReed

Wow. Better not get sexually harassed in Korea. If it becomes a controversy apparently that is more "trouble" than your justice is worth and you get blamed and blacklisted for the "trouble" of it before they even determine what happened.

Wasn't it all just a big ruse? Some sick attempt to gain attention?

vanty

Getting officially banned from the industry or whatever is crazy, but she fucked up so hard with the all lies and false accusations she was never getting work ever again anyways. I imagine she'll be moving to LA, Miami or Tokyo soon.

broz0rs

Judging from upvotes, i'm surprised that majority of r/kpop thinks she deserves to get banned. glad to know people here are making more sense.

Peru

Korean Entertainment Mafia Association should stay away from / not have the power to make any such judgements regardless of what has actually happened.

Getting officially banned from the industry or whatever is crazy, but she fucked up so hard with the all lies and false accusations she was never getting work ever again anyways.

Yeah, this is what nailed her to the coffin.

I was initially all in for her to win the case but seeing some of the texts that got released by both sides, it seemed like everyone was guilty one way or the other.

Of course r/kpoop and the rest of the jealous mofo's would be all up in arms against her. It seems like they don't want her to succeed just because she's breaking the conservative barriers of SK. Which is fncking sad imo. I guess they'd rather watch underage girls dancing in skimpy clothes and be coy than to watch somebody who's using her sexuality as the selling point.

dokish

Banned

Do we have 100% proof that she is 100% a victim in here?

I think these kind of things always fall in that category that man will always be blamed no matter what, once someone say they were raped, sexually abused, or whatever act that includes sex and sexualization somehow.

Just because the guy is a CEO (or whatever) and she is an model, if she says she was harassed, how do we know they didn't have some kind of small afair and she tried to jump the boat when things got bad or whatever?

I'm just saying that so far I didn't see any concrete evidence that she wasn't actively involved in this, and was passively being harassed.

That chick from GLAM blackmailed some dude and is going to fucking jail. Try to see behind the hotness and the ass, there's a human being there, not an angel. I think most of these chicks on KPOP can be as bad as anyone, when they probably try to push even harder to get the shit they want.

Pendulum

hani.jpg

Hani reveals what happened during the time in JYP in the upcoming episode of KBS2 variety show “Happy Together” saying, “I almost debuted in a team with SISTAR’s Hyorin, Secret’s Jieun, and BESTie’s U Ji in JYP,” and adds, “We performed in a showcase together and I, the youngest of the four, ended up getting cut.”

So Hyorin's "3 member" comment is true - to a point.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Do we have 100% proof that she is 100% a victim in here?
That isn't the point. The point is they aren't 100% sure it didn't happen yet they are 100% blacklisting her so they are 100% anti-victims-saying-anything because it makes Korea look bad or whatever. That's fucked up. They should only be making calls on her ethics on the basis of the determined truth the investigation finds, not how much "trouble" it has become.

Top Bottom