• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Blablurn

FP74v8f.jpg

ramyeon

Finally got internet installed in my apartment in Korea. Enjoying 160mbps connection for less than $20 a month. So good.

Red Velvet CF

Irene is perfect. Literally perfect.

Red Velvet plus new girl?, probably an SM rookie. Still trying to find what is this.

Find it, waiting transalation. "Red Velvet filmed their new mv at palmdale california."

B8vc9TECAAAOkiF.jpg

B8vdCcvCEAIlblD.jpg

B8vdBYaCEAAmh9u.jpg

B2EApar.gif

excited-baby.gif

vTUZ5h.jpg

excited-kid-o.gif

Excited-Kid-Drinks-Through-Spongebob-Straw.gif

baby-gets-excited-over-dog.gif

surpirsed-baby.gif

Concept looks shitty, but fuck it, who cares. MORE RV. Straight into my veins SM. Need more info on this 5th girl though. Is she just acting in the mv, or is she actually a new member. I usually prefer larger groups, but not sure how I feel about adding members to a group I'm already stanning. If they are going to, they need to do it sooner rather than later. Hope they aren't planning on adding all those 6 girls that are teased in the Happiness mv one by one. Also, isn't this pretty unprecedented for SM, except for possibly trying to add some members to SJ but being shot down by the fans, or something? Don't pay much attention to boy groups. Whatever SM decides to do, don't fuck up RV. Please.

Queen Kyungli

That bang needs to fuck off.

Pendulum

(Working?) Title of song is supposedly "Blonde Girl"

----

Edit: Other girl in those Blonde Velvet pictures is apparently Yerin (of SMROOKIES of course):

Like Taeyong in "Be Natural", assumption is that she's used that typical SM cross-promotional way. She's a '99er, 8 years younger than Irene.

----

Edit 2: Try to glean as much as you can about Rainbow's comeback from Jaekyung's heels.

luso

Curious about next RV's concept. They are still rookies but nowadays the k-pop scene is fast and a group needs to have a strong impact, specially from SM, to be considered "competitive". And rumours about a new SM girls group still this year. What will be RV place afterwards?

Curious about next RV's concept. They are still rookies but nowadays the k-pop scene is fast and a group needs to have a strong impact, specially from SM, to be considered "competitive". And rumours about a new SM girls group still this year. What will be RV place afterwards?

RVs place will be in my heart.

Broank

I'm sick of that Ariana Grande song, seriously.

Red Velvet plus new girl?, probably an SM rookie. Still trying to find what is this.

Find it, waiting transalation. "Red Velvet filmed their new mv at palmdale california."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8vc9TECAAAOkiF.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8vdCcvCEAIlblD.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8vdBYaCEAAmh9u.jpg

Interesting

Wasn't the rumor that Red Velvet was just one part of a super group? (I think there were even people saying you could see more girls hidden in the Happiness MV)

Edit:

These~
ISDRFyq.png

vYpRJ2m.png

i0fc2Tx.jpg

HHub7GL.png

Pendulum

And rumours about a new SM girls group still this year. What will be RV place afterwards?

$10 on them being the more experimental/dance group to the 6+ member SNSD replacement/A Pink rival new group.

Wasn't the rumor that Red Velvet was just one part of a super group? (I think there were even people saying you could see more girls hidden in the Happiness MV)

Only because people forget that SM always shows current rookies in other group's MVs.

luso

Seems SM somehow confirmed but no date set.
As for dates, must be before any SNSD comeback. Which in turn will most likely avoid be at the same time as Big Bang. And no EXO overlapping. So late Spring most likely.

And I wonder what will be the concept. If it's ballad one I just hope is not the standard boring SM-esquee one. I hope it's more a mid-tempo song but a rocker Taeng concept would be nice eh eh.

neoism

As for dates, must be before any SNSD comeback. Which in turn will most likely avoid be at the same time as Big Bang. And no EXO overlapping. So late Spring most likely.

And I wonder what will be the concept. If it's ballad one I just hope is not the standard boring SM-esquee one. I hope it's more a mid-tempo song but a rocker Taeng concept would be nice eh eh.
I have a feelin no snsd album til summer or even fall. I really don't want SM to fuck this up again.....so they need to take there time . Plus I'd hope they don't go right into a full album right after taes solo.... Really hope they let her do whatever she wants and not just a bunch of ballads

luso

Edit: Cute Tiffany

I have a feelin no snsd album til summer or even fall. I really don't want SM to fuck this up again.....so they need to take there time . Plus I'd hope they don't go right into a full album right after taes solo.... Really hope they let her do whatever she wants and not just a bunch of ballads

I didn't want to say that Taeyeon's solo should be immediately before SNSD one. That's why I'm saying late spring, then a "pause", with the more or less announced SNSD solo concert in Korea, then late Summer/Autumn their comeback. But they and SM should avoid clash with BB to maximize exposure so that's why is not possible to foreseen for certain my prediction

Aussies don't follow much football but they had been ok on the World Cups and were playing at home soil. I was being pretty neutral on this final, anyone would be a good winner, for Australia would be the first time and for SK the return to championship winners after decades.

Please be something other than ballads only.

Maybe she'll prove me wrong but unless she brings some awesome features, I'm not particularly hyped.

1.5 hours of editing featuring 15 secs of your favorite idol incoming
B82G3oQCcAE9UqP.jpg

Is there a list of participants anywhere?

Please be something other than ballads only.

Maybe she'll prove me wrong but unless she brings some awesome features, I'm not particularly hyped.

Taeyeon's own Music Box album is coming lol. I seriously hope not, that album bored the hell out of me.
She needs midtempos and a pop track here or there to break the mold. Everything she has done solo so far has been ballads.

Amber has me intrigued and that is all i can say about that for now. I hope Luna is a feature.

Peru

Yeah I've been listening to it quite a bit. It's often over-produced, making songs sound like coffee shop muzak at first listen, but the writing is really good.

F**ck yeah it would be awesome, although she needs to do a concept more Ailee like, it would be great too.

Top Bottom