• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

New Sunny Hill mv, Child in Time. Seems like another decent track.

chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

Ice Princess Jessica Jung ethering a Chinese reporter.

Per Asian Junkie if you're not interested in watching the short video:

The reporters then move on to ask Jessica which Hong Kong actors she would like to work with. Jessica mentions that she is good friends with Nicholas Tse and is open to doing projects with him. At this, one reporter asks if she would be okay with shooting love scenes with Nicholas Tse, to which Jessica responds, “Why not?” with a laugh.
Another reporter then says, “Maybe your boyfriend would be jealous,” referring to Tyler Kwon. Jessica is quick to retort, “Maybe you’re jealous,” causing viewers to be both alarmed and amused by her answer.

Damn son! Lol.

Hokuten

Neo Member
Hani so gud.

4minute...so woeful
is that for a comeback?...

Still no estimated date on f(x) next album/mini etc?
They give us one good album per year and I'm happy to wait. That being said...need some rumors and dates on next release. I bet they take off a year though to do other stuff.

dokish

Banned
I would like to recommend the movie Bedevilled.

I saw this completely blind (didn't even know what 'Bedevilled' meant) so it was a huge shock when the movie unfolded.

I recommend not watching, reading or seeing anything about this movie. EVEN THE FUCKING Blu-Ray and DVD covers already spoil the film.

I had no idea what the movie was about. Was a shocking, but good surprise.

Just grab it and watch straight away.

It's available on Netflix!

InfiniteZen

Neo Member

Nice! I quite liked their 'But Go' song, it's been stuck on my head for 3 days now. They better deliver this time with a decent track as well
236Gyya.jpg

It's good seeing Hani doing more of her special fanservice. Second best to Hara though
apF6bfR.jpg

(Excuse my inability to properly post smaller images, I don't know how)

roaSone

Sunny Hill aren't SH like anymore but I still really like what they deliver to us. I like both title songs of their latest double album, prly gonna do a full check of it.

neoism

I'm pretty sure I'm dead.

@_@ damn....

great roommate ep got soo much better once those two brats left.. I like layed back episodes where they just talk and have fun...Park came out of no where... thought he quit the show... Jackson and Joon are awesome together... I hate how no one seems to train their dogs though all of them peeing in the house.. plus I hate when people put cloths on dogs....

woow missed luso's post.. man tae looks amazing.. :O
<tae

great roommate ep got soo much better once those two brats left.. I like layed back episodes where they just talk and have fun...Park came out of no where... thought he quit the show... Jackson and Joon are awesome together... I hate how no one seems to train their dogs though all of them peeing in the house.. plus I hate when people put cloths on dogs....

How dare you disrespect the original goddess' daughters... Soshi would've never gotten successful if SES didn't set the girl group standard.

It was a great ep all the way though.

Also, can't believe I'm saying this but if there's even a hint of realness from that talk, I might actually be pissed if that 2x4 Hong Jong-hyun is really dating Nana. I always thought she was just a pretty face but man from what I've seen the last ep and this, she seems like a fun girl to be with and might be worthy to wife.

Speaking of 2x4's, the illusion has definitely been shattered for WGM. I haven't been able to watch the recent eps since So-eun ruined the illusion and then the 2x4's dating rumors. I actually had to turn it off after 5 mins since the whole thing just felt sour.

also, hello kpopgaf

Hey look it's the Milkman!

There needs to be an old-guard K-Pop GAF reunion since it seems to be the trend in K-Pop these days lol.

milkham

Still don't get how a group can stop her activities... do they some bullshit like the SAG or some actors union guild bs?

Also, you sly ninja you... I saw the post before the edit... what the hell was that about? Lol.

what activities did she stop though? what does she do

broz0rs

Good news everyone! Months after an episode of Sashihara no Ran was randomly subbed another random episode is subbed (or rather an episode + some other episode content) ! Featuring Milky

lol that was hilarious! could have done without the Senbatsu stuff at the end though

the thought that I had after I finished watching this was here's a young idol (Milky) who's flirting her way with older dudes with influence in order to advance her career, and look adorable in the process. Whereas, another idol who is currently in the news also flirted with an older guy with influence in order to advance her career, but get slut-shamed and consequently get banned from working in her industry.

what activities did she stop though? what does she do

That and acting and modeling things. Although to be fair, she was only really good at modeling. Everything else, not so much lol.

Anyway, I saw this on Netizenbuzz and I couldn't resist:

Bottom picture is definitely Grasshopper Jaesuk, but guess who's at the top?

Girls' Day's Minah.

Foshy

i started up osu again after 4 years of not playing and it has me dipping my toes into k-pop now

Only heard the most popular stuff so far, but this is the stuff I like:

2NE1 - I Am The Best, Do You Love Me
G-Dragon - Coup D'Etat
Hyuna - Red, Ice Cream

Got any lesser known recommendations for me along the same lines?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
You're on that electronic sound. Check out EXID - Up & Down for the new hotness.

Edit: Good grief it's crazy thinking of everything all the way back to I Am The Best when you've been invested as I have. Literally hundreds of songs.

Pendulum

Also, you sly ninja you... I saw the post before the edit... what the hell was that about? Lol.

Didn't want to suffer the wrath of AgentChris.

You might enjoy T-ara's newer stuff.
Edit: I imagine Lim Chang Jung would be kinda fun to play in Osu.
Edit: Just realised many things suggested so far have a ST/LE influence. K-Pop saviours.

Foshy

You're on that electronic sound. Check out EXID - Up & Down for the new hotness.

Edit: Good grief it's crazy thinking of everything all the way back to I Am The Best when you've been invested as I have. Literally hundreds of songs.

You might enjoy T-ara's newer stuff.
Edit: I imagine Lim Chang Jung would be kinda fun to play in Osu.
Edit: Just realised many things suggested so far have a ST/LE influence. K-Pop saviours.

aww yeah, thanks. good stuff.

also discovered CL's single work. The Baddest Female and MTBD are fire.

Top Bottom