• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Blablurn

Just give me the 4Minute comeback already
D5Jy4CR.png

neoism

Cabbage? You mean Cucumber?
Filming is 2 straight days & 1 night, I think it can be 3 days if too many people have too mismatched schedules.

I suppose Taeyeon's part on Amber's title track is just some 30 seconds of a vocal part, the opposite version of a rapper part on a regular pop track list.
Jo Se-ho's nickname is Cabbage :p

Pendulum

SBS is running a Twitter RT campaign to get Yoon Eun Hye to appear on Running Man
"#Running Man summons '#YoonEunHye'! RT to summon Yoon Eun Hye onto Running Man! Achieve 10,000 RTs to bring Yoon Eun Hye onto Running Man #RT_to summon_YoonEunHye #RTGoGo."
I would think they already have her lined up and are just building hype, otherwise it's putting her in a difficult spot. Or the English translation is a little off and they'll invite (not summon) her. itshappening.gif

Ym1r

omg yoon eun hye on rm would be sick. They should add hyori, chae yeon, and moon geun young for shits and giggles

Harusame

SBS is running a Twitter RT campaign to get Yoon Eun Hye to appear on Running Man

I would think they already have her lined up and are just building hype, otherwise it's putting her in a difficult spot. Or the English translation is a little off and they'll invite (not summon) her. itshappening.gif

If they do get her on Running Man, I wonder if she will be paired up with Jong Kook. I would very much like to see how that episode would play out.

Tangeroo

hmm.. iirc I don't think there's any YG performer that's on any sort of variety show, not including Papa YG in KPOP Star. lol

Well, Tablo was a regular on Superman is Back and Daesung was part of Family Outing throughout the course of the show. But yeah, it's rare.

omg yoon eun hye on rm would be sick. They should add hyori, chae yeon, and moon geun young for shits and giggles

They'd have to cancel the show after that. They would never be able to top it.

Pendulum

They'd have to cancel the show after that. They would never be able to top it.

<Running Man PD scrubs off the "Gary and Jihyo confess their true love" episode from the whiteboard>

The way she pronounces some words, she almost sounds sort of British. Edit: Or Australian? I dunno.
Some people are saying she spent time in Australia, as she did in China, but I've seen nothing official. More English from before their chart blitz.

Pendulum

They're bringing Star Golden Bell back (for a Lunar New Year special).

Among those scheduled to appear on the show are EXO&#8217;s Chanyeol, f(x)&#8217;s Amber, Lee Guk Joo, Kangnam, Nam Bo Ra, Eun Ji Won, Moon Hee Jun, Jang Su Won, Danny Ahn, Teen Top&#8217;s Niel, Park Sung Kwang, Park Hyo Jun, and Kang Byul.

eehhhhh

Hokuten

Neo Member
Damn Sohyun has gotten so pretty. She's stunning. Shame that nobody subs the girl groups part of Hitmaker...Song is absolutely great though. 4Minute's back!

Yeah. Really liking her on Hitmaker. Been waiting for ep 7 to get subs, so I hope someone does it.

also: Lizzy

Top Bottom