• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

dokish

Banned
201502091318779542_54d83560c9a8c.jpg

shp_1423457433.jpg

2015020901001047100063861.jpg

12574_2015020901001051000064081.jpg

12574_2015020901001049700064001.jpg

roaSone

4minute went wild this time.

Whole album is pretty good but... yes there's always a but. Cold Rain have nothing to do in that album.
even tho it's a good song

vanty

The 4minute song isssssssssssssssssssssssss.... not very good at all. I don't really like anything about it, and that whole fake 'attitude' sort of thing is becoming increasingly lame. Even CL barely pulls this stuff off, basically everyone else and even her half the time is just cringetown.

More Volume Ups and Dream Racers and such plzzz

I'll listen to the song on its own later because most of my opinion is based on the video but still I don't have high hopes.

giri

The new 4minute, Crazy, is fkn great. Good to see 4minute rekting fools again.

Whole album is pretty good but... yes there's always a but. Cold Rain have nothing to do in that album.
even tho it's a good song

Every idol album is loaded with ballads that are entirely unrelated to the album that usually ruin a flow. Soshi always had the pointless sica ballads. Kara has more ... cute songs that are unrelated. T-ara has plenty of them, girls day, a-pink, muses, secret. Everyone does. Except f(x).

It's called padding. If you see an idol with an ass it's padding 99% of the time.

It does not matter how much we try to tell people the truth, they simply do not want to believe what we are saying. When people like us point out the fact that having super tight shorts/pants hiked up to your nipples with padding to make it seem like they have an ass and tits, they just -fingers in ears la la la I'm not hearing this!- haha.

Anywhoserwhatsit, grabbing the new mini too, hopefully it keeps the same pace as the title single.

Pendulum

Yea 4minute song is awesome. When does the full album come out?

The mini? It came out when the MV was released.

reddit said:
poor gayoon what did her stylists do to her with those floodwater pants
Heh, little does he know...

----

Nugu news: Berry Good replaced 3 members with 3 new members (one of which is Seoyul, AOA Yuna's sistar) and put out a 2nd single - [MV] BerryGood(베리굿) _ Because Of You(요즘 너 때문에 난)
Aaaaand that's all I know about them.

----

Edit: First a bee, and now fireworks. lol Hani

broz0rs

Every time some person in this thread makes a comment about kpop idol flat butts, we always get an incoming flood of kpop idol flat butt pics. Make it stop please.

AReed

Every time some person in this thread makes a comment about kpop idol flat butts, we always get an incoming flood of kpop idol flat butt pics. Make it stop please.

Because they're mistaken? You know, people who don't have a Nicki Minaj butt aren't automatically put in the flat ass category.

f(AMBER) 엠버_ Beautiful_Lyric Video

She should just ditch the whole rapping thing.

Pretty good. I suspect I'm going to like it more than the song she's going to promote.

asian asses are the best kind of asses in my book.

Not sure I'd go quite that far, but there are plenty of nice asses. Just like every other race, Asians come in all shapes and sizes. Pretty sure most of the people whining about flat asses have what I would describe as incredibly shitty tastes though.

Because they're mistaken? You know, people who don't have a Nicki Minaj butt aren't automatically put in the flat ass category.
Why do most people jump to Nicki Minaj as a comparison, especially because that is suspected to be modified. There's a whole spectrum to ass. I myself, am a connoisseur of steatopygia and callipygia.

f9e88fff809ea71c278acc8188e0be29.jpg

Now I don't think this chart represents fully the collection out there, but it's the best one I could find on short notice. Now Nicki's has the double wide, Erykah Badu has the bubble. These girls that your fellow has been posting, those are the petites and flats. The legit ass doesn't start until you get to apple.

Not sure I'd go quite that far, but there are plenty of nice asses. Just like every other race, Asians come in all shapes and sizes. Pretty sure most of the people whining about flat asses have what I would describe as incredibly shitty tastes though.

Are there some with some donk out there? I haven't seen any ones in real life, but why you got to put brothas like us down like that? I just want to put the facts straight.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Last I saw, Erykah Badu had the donk if not badonk. I agree that the chart there is limited, and using it to say kpop favs are all bone or flat is inaccurate. For instance, Hyosung's ass is definitely flat, but it's mass is definitely not less than petite. Dahye has a verrry round butt, perhaps qualifying for bubble, but it isn't from fat. That chart seems to be charting fat along a generally similar concept of frame, but the frame is understated here, and out of view is how the way muscle is built adds quite a bit to the dynamic, and I'd say it is the primary distinction among the kpop ladies who all try to remain slim. I don't think you can just say "look at the big picture" to claim all the kpop ladies are the same. Do they all generally try to remain low-mass? Yes. Does that mean they are all shapeless with little distinction between them, just bony or flat? Hell no.

I'll give you donk, but I can't say with confidence that it's badonk. I was leaning a little bit to donk though. I know genetics play a part in it as in my research on steatopygia, but I wonder in the case of the above if diet and exercise plays a factor.

AReed

Why do most people jump to Nicki Minaj as a comparison, especially because that is suspected to be modified. There's a whole spectrum to ass. I myself, am a connoisseur of steatopygia and callipygia.

Are there some with some donk out there? I haven't seen any ones in real life, but why you got to put brothas like us down like that? I just want to put the facts straight.

All I'll say is that we are all entitled to our opinions, no matter how inaccurate they are.

dokish

Banned
asian asses are the best kind of asses in my book.

True.

And it's possible to have skinny women with a slightly bigger ass than average. Also when they wear tight shorts it makes their ass looks bigger and hotter. Just visit Seoul during summer time. Everyone will have the hottest ass ever.

Hmm...

Cuddler

Joayo (one of my favortie rookies from last year) has become a Koreaboo artist since the end of last year, in the sense that now their videos are uploaded on the Koreaboo YouTube channel and of course posted on Koreaboo Facebook and Twitter accounts.
언제쯤이면 (윤현상, IU) + Sofa (Crush) Cover by JOAYO I like it more from 1:04
공허해 (Empty) + 니가 모르게 (You Don't Know) / WINNER + LOCO Mix Cover by JOAYO
Love Love Love (Epik High) + I Don't Care (2NE1) Cover by JOAYO
Probably my favorite mix
눈,코,입/Eyes, Nose, Lips (Taeyang) + 스포일러/Spoiler (Epik High) - JOAYO
위아래(EXID)+으르렁(EXO)+Babay(Zion.T)+LUCIFER(SHINee)+SORRY, SORRY(Super Junior) - JOAYO Another really great one
All the mixes are really well done as always and I can't wait to listen to more.
Really good, her mini album should be really interesting.

Top Bottom