• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Pendulum

Another 4Minute club showcase fancam
from someone who doesn't know how to hold their phone
4minute(포미닛) - crazy(미쳐) Club ELLUI (청담) (15.02.08)

Bicd9ns.jpg
Tp5ElC7.jpg

vjxxM46.jpg
TbFITi1.jpg

T159arJ.jpg

Kuno

Can't wait for the 4minute mv. The song is way better than expected.

I wonder if those backdancers will be doing that choreography on the music shows though. The crowd was definitely surging forward to get a closer look...

Pendulum

"The FACT" is reporting that Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon are dating.

QILht9n.jpg

'THE FACT' reported on their relationship, claiming that the two were spotted dating at night. When Kim So Eun's mother was hospitalized, Son Ho Joon went to see her, and the pair enjoyed dating in Gangnam as well.

A close friend of the pair told 'THE FACT', "When the pair are together, anyone will say they're a beautiful couple. Another star couple's beautiful love has started. Everyone's supporting them."

Good for her. I mean bad for the show I guess but, good for her you know in the real world.

If they want this kind of thing to stop happening, they gotta invite more of the fresh out of high school idols who don't know anyone, not the people with a real life to live/date in lol. aka no actors haha.

Ym1r

"The FACT" is reporting that Kim So Eun and Son Ho Joon are dating.

In response to the report, Kim So Eun’s agency stated to Chosun News, ” It is definitely not true. The photos of them on an alleged date were taken after an event. Her manager was with them as well.”

Son Ho Joon’s agency explained to OSEN, “They were introduced to each other by an acquaintance. It is true that Son Ho Joon has good feelings for her, but the two are definitely not dating.

The dream is still alive, I will take these statements as 100% true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neoism

:(
In response to the report, Kim So Eun’s agency stated to Chosun News, ” It is definitely not true. The photos of them on an alleged date were taken after an event. Her manager was with them as well.”

Son Ho Joon’s agency explained to OSEN, “They were introduced to each other by an acquaintance. It is true that Son Ho Joon has good feelings for her, but the two are definitely not dating.

The dream is still alive, I will take these statements as 100% true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
meh its there any thang else Soeun is in thats been subbed.... thats the only reason I watch wgm anyway... not sure if I could stand one of her dramas though and I cant seem to find anything in HD wtf....

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I came here for monstrous bandwidth gifs of Sohyun's ass. I'll be waiting.
m'lady

BEsC8N8.gif

too many jump cuts for many nice gifs (not to mention youtube quality sucks for gifs) but there was this nice dreamy namji scene

BbB6P8G.gif

she always gets the goddess bridge

Top Bottom