• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

AReed

Sojin lmao.
tumblr_njjc1qNYGp1thk7a6o1_540.jpg

vanty

That scene made me laugh so much. Kwang Soo ended up backing off in effect. Overall, I am quite happy with spoilz winning and I enjoyed the episode especially during the game at the mud flats.
You should probably use spoiler tags for recent RM episodes. I wasn't going to watch it anyway since it's mostly all boyband guys but I'm sure it's spoiling it for someone.

So anyway I listened to Crazy a couple times without the MV and it's pretty good. I'll never look at the MV a second time I'm sure though.

Woah. This is actually fnckin' amazing!

Like holy shit that chorus is catchy as fnck. I love it!!

And to think I only clicked it coz Hara and San.E are in it. And apparently Bear Taewoo of g.o.d/Invincible Youth is backing this dude? If that's the case, I'm not surprised this is fnckin' amazing. I'm gonna start following this dude now lol.

Also San.E's line "I like puppy-faced girls, you're more of a kitty" is fncking gold. Dude's no Kendrick Lamar in terms of lyric mastery but San.E can spit some amazing lines. It's why he's one of my fave rappers in the K-Hiphop scene... dude's just unabashedly vulgar and it's fun to listen/hear.

Pendulum

MBK (née CCM) is doing a survival show for their next girl group. Seulgi, 21 years old, (and in the top 2 pics) joins the other 3 previously mentioned trainees for a spot in the 6 girl group.
misc_1422940002_mbk1.jpg

Word is that Dani is also joining this show.
This
T-ara crisis averted.
tumblr_mflcdlGjUu1qepc6qo1_250.gif

AReed

jessica.syj said:
My cute alarm clock⏰�� #jessica #krystal #sisters #sticktogether #bff #정자매 #인간알람 #귀찮아 #침대에서뒹구르르
#sisters #sticktogether

Possible shade there.
#imstirringshit

Top Bottom