• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

MV is out!

AMBER 엠버_SHAKE THAT BRASS (Feat. 태연 (소녀시대))_Music Video

TAE <3

PiercingTangibleBactrian.gif

Pendulum

So...The Hitmaker girl group teaser...Eh. How can you bring together Lizzy, Sohyun, Youngji and G.NA only to give them such a mellow ass song I'll never know.

It's a variety show. I'm sure the lyrics, as was the case with Stress Come On and Ojingeo Doenjang, are intended to be funny, especially coming from a stylised "pure" girl group.

Edit: Here's the Lizzy performance talked about on the last page if anyone wanted to see - in glorious 480p

roaSone

Amber's album would be really nice if it wasn't for this really cringy title song... Yes, even Taengoo couldn't save that song unfortunately.

Beautiful should have been her title song!

llehuty

&#48709;&#49828; (VIXX) - &#51060;&#48324;&#44277;&#49885; (Love Equation) -Pre Teaser-
The song called Utopia better not be a cutesy mess.

"DRAMA" is #19 on this week's gaon chart. And I think it's a feat as Nine Muses title tracks usually fall to #30-#40 in their 2nd weeks!
Not like this (part 2)

I told you, Koreans love the sax. They make love to sax samples.

No, they don't. They are just following the american pop trend.

It's like an f(x) song in which Amber does all the lines, UGGGGGGH. I blame Sulli for this.

Edit: Here's the Lizzy performance talked about on the last page if anyone wanted to see - in glorious 480p

Pledis concept game is just too strong.

Eldren

Stumbled upon what is probably the best Hyoyeon pic in existence... interestingly probably also the most authentic to her.

This is how she kills time in between comebacks while everyone else has individual activities.

(Tell all your friends to purchase a copy of the Hyobook when it eventually releases...whenever that is...and whatever it turns out to be, I don't even know at this point)

Also Crazy is really good, and a couple of the other tracks on that mini are great too. But by this time last year we already had Miniskirt aka The Best Song Of 2014 so this year needs to step it's game up.

giri

But by this time last year we already had Miniskirt aka The Best Song Of 2014 so this year needs to step it's game up.

This is around when we had the SNSD "song deleted" theatrics and 2ne1 stalling too wasn't it? there was a long quiet period last year where not much of note happened.

neoism

Amber's album would be really nice if it wasn't for this really cringy title song... Yes, even Taengoo couldn't save that song unfortunately.

Beautiful should have been her title song!

sM only does this 100% of the time....and we almost never get a second single video anymore.....:/

Pendulum

JYP confirms rookie girl group 'Sixteen'
- 16 trainees will be battling for 7 spots on JYP's new girl group. 4 are Japanese, 1 is Chinese. (So, shouldn't it be called Seven (The Group)?)
1. [+1,737, -57] Other companies should cast whoever is eliminated from this team because they'll be more popular in the end.

So it won't be for 6mix as I thought because how many groups does JYP need (locked up), but here we are.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I absolutely loved Shake That Brass. Then again I am a weirdo.

Talking about weird, I rewatched the 4Minute aegyo battle in the latest Hitmaker clip trying to absorb all of the adorbs...Now I am mostly confused about how Jiyoon is eating at the table, wearing only one boot for some reason. What happened to her other boot? We'll never know.

I don't think there's anything specially wrong with Shake That Brass, it's a fun song but will get boring pretty fast.

This is interesting.

1. Idol A is the sex toy of a married middle aged actor B

A popular girl group member who only just started earning popularity (albeit late) is found to be having an affair with one of the country's top middle aged actors. Their relationship started at the beginning of A's debut and the newfound fame hasn't gotten to A's head, as she'll go out whenever she is called by B for their sexual relationship. B has a perverted side to him that A fulfills and their relationship is already widely known by insiders of the industry. Everyone is amazed at A for being able to handle such a man.

(The biggest hint is that the girl group earned 'late' popularity recently.)

[Rumor Mill] Latest

I dunno, anyone surprised stuff like that goes on behind the scenes? Maybe when the names are revealed I can be shocked... I just kinda always assumed.

Top Bottom