• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

tumblr_njpfo5jJ9j1qes0nqo1_1280.jpg

isnt marijuana really looked down upon in korea?

mods change my name to dahyeBB

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Who is the actor? If everyone is like "I'm not even mad... I'm actually impressed!" it has to be good.

Question: is it illegal for women to show their belly-buttons on tv in Korea? i can't imagine these mom-cut jeans are a choice, as they are terribly unflattering.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Question: is it illegal for women to show their belly-buttons on tv in Korea? i can't imagine these mom-cut jeans are a choice, as they are terribly unflattering.

What?! They're the best.

luso

Not, as said it's just a trend I guess.

What?! They're the best.
Low cut the best.

I never saw Dandyu's My Boy as a wanna-be copy of the originat, it was not good on that regard but it's about the relaxed/cute way it was performed.

Taeyeon's "Can You Hear Me"
A fancam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_P8dwwMgnE

Um.. I... is this more of just a thread for Kpop or how okay is it to ask questions about other music genres in this thread?

Well, I already asked about dance pop and EDM and House music in this thread before, so I guess it's okay.

I have another question, but it's not so much about pop music. ^^;;

But but... what is the question? :p
Okay... is there any South Korean Industrial and Techno music I should know about?

Like, I love DJ Noriken and USAO. Are there any artists in South Korea like that?
I love hardcore and hardstyle and psytrance.

And are there any EBM artists in South Korea?

llehuty

Okay... is there any South Korean Industrial and Techno music I should know about?

Like, I love DJ Noriken and USAO. Are there any artists in South Korea like that?
I love hardcore and hardstyle and psytrance.

And are there any EBM artists in South Korea?

Well, I don't really know much about hardcore (and it's really the first time I heard of psytrance) but I found this girl:

DJ HPNOTIC (Youtube, Soundcloud)

On the less hard hitting side of techno, looks like korea did like it a couple of decades ago:

이정현 (Lee JungHyun) - 와 (Wa)
이정현 (Lee Jung Hyun) - 너 (Nuh/You)
어스(US) - 지금 이대로(The Way It Is Right Now)
UP - 1024 MV

In the more recent k-pop/techno side of things:

Lee Jung Hyun (이정현) - 수상한 남자
T-ARA(티아라) _ Sexy Love
ORANGE CARAMEL(오렌지캬라멜) _ The Gangnam Avenue(강남거리)

But I think the only thing really close to the artists you named is that Hpnotic girl.

Edit: Fancams of the new Cube girl group (CLC) busking

Pendulum

Dashing the hopes of drama queens, one half of Knife Party disagrees with the claims of plagiarism levelled against 4Minute's "Crazy". Sanity!

----

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Cube's CLC, but I wonder if the band format they've been busking with is going to be representative of their final form.

roaSone

She is clearly not a commercial mainstream music maker but that's what I love about her. And those piano skills aren't common, she does that like it's nothing. Keep it up Jin-ah!

mr_chun

Looking forward to the Fiestar mini, finally. I just hope they redirect and go back to what they were doing before Curious.

Top Bottom