• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT7| A Great Trash Leader as Always

Numb

And just right in the middle, Pritz's Oh Eh Oh Eh crossed the 100k barrier, it only took them 2 years (RIP).
Damn
Kinda weird
Lips and words don't match in some areas
I won't judge tho
never even heard of them
.and I'm still mad Who's Your Mama didn't get more than 30mil views

041315_jyp-whos-your-mama_03.jpg

JYP the best
Took me a while to realise that was Sejeong under all that blonde hair.

RDqr7Zz.jpg

Tragic. Especially the third guy from the right. RIP.

Leather pants with old man suspenders AND a tucked in hoodie. Who tucks in hoodies?SMH
Don't get me started on the socks

Ladies' Code x Dingo Music —— [세로라이브] 레이디스코드 - The rain

I.O.I x Elite —— [엘리트 핏PL 드라마] 제 1화 멋진 남자가 된 것 같아

Ha Ji Won —— Life Risking Romance (2016) - enewstv 하지원, 길라임 논란 심경고백! ′뉴스룸 보다 깜짝 놀랐다′ 151119 EP.1
Ha Ji Won —— Life Risking Romance (2016) - enewstv 목숨건 연애 하지원, 첫 수사극 도전! ′탐정이 나에게 딱 맞아!′ 151119 EP.1

M2%2B%25EC%25A1%25B0%25EB%25AA%2585%2B%25EC%2585%2580%25EC%25B9%25B4%2B%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%2582%2598%2B%25EC%259B%2580%25EC%25A7%25A4%2B%25281%2529.gif
M2%2B%25EC%25A1%25B0%25EB%25AA%2585%2B%25EC%2585%2580%25EC%25B9%25B4%2B%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%2582%2598%2B%25EC%259B%2580%25EC%25A7%25A4%2B%25282%2529.gif
M2%2B%25EC%25A1%25B0%25EB%25AA%2585%2B%25EC%2585%2580%25EC%25B9%25B4%2B%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%2582%2598%2B%25EC%259B%2580%25EC%25A7%25A4%2B%25283%2529.gif
M2%2B%25EC%25A1%25B0%25EB%25AA%2585%2B%25EC%2585%2580%25EC%25B9%25B4%2B%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%2582%2598%2B%25EC%259B%2580%25EC%25A7%25A4%2B%25284%2529.gif

Twice x Skoolooks —— 2017 스쿨룩스 동복 메이킹영상 With 트와이스♥

Yubin (Wonder Girls) x Cosmopolitan —— 유빈의 윈터 룩 스타일링

Song Ji Hyo x Cosmopolitan —— 송지효의 사생활

Chaeyeon (DIA) —— [bnt영상] 순백의 여신 정채연 라뮈샤 주얼리 화보 공개!

Park Shin Hye x Vogue —— 박신혜 x 보그 코리아

Park Bo Young x Elle —— 박보영, 박형식의 핑크빛 케미

cheng xiao, best hyorin, blackpink, jungs, ha ji won, nayoung, han hyo joo, han chae young, victoria, yoonjung, j-duality, yubin

Nice tune with a simple and enjoyable video.

Lost count of how many artists/songs the choreography referenced with the various moves they performed.

Loci

·feist· best poster on neogaf.

Meanwhile in China, T-ara's "Tiamo" hit 130 million views on Tudou in 6 days.

Queens.
i just put on kpop radio on apple music to and from work..

almost everyday.

whats wrong with me.
And I thought you moved on to higher realms.
Taeyeon's 11:11 is so good. It's so refreshing not hearing her going overboard with the vocals like in I or Why.

Also, does anyone know what happened with Playback? They had some decent buzz going for their debut, and I thought Sica's boyfriend buying their company would give them the extra push to take the group further. I remember them being part of that enormous lineup for the idol cooking show (do we also have any info on this)?

Sometimes I'm really not sure if you're trolling or not with your bizzaro taste.

Playback indeed, where are they. 이하영 best 하영
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAe47TaAP40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqbT2iGP0S8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KSH7cncouU

edit: this Minho "rap"part is amazingly shitty.
good song tho.

llehuty

Sometimes I'm really not sure if you're trolling or not with your bizzaro taste.
But 11:11 is fantastic. I'm not a fan on I (the chorus vocals are annoying, and the song is super boring) and the instrumental should do the heavy lifting in the chorus of Why, IMO, the vocals don't fit. Verses are good though.

Cuddler

2BiC released a song for the OST of "My Wife's Having an Affair This Week":
2BiC (투빅) - Mr. Trouble (Listen To Love OST Part.2)
2BiC (투빅) - Mr. Trouble (Listen To Love OST Part.2) - Spotify

A good upbeat song, I'm happy. Peru should know better about the drama.
BoA is in it
Mamamoo - Decalcomanie MV

Fanart is already out of "what should've happened":
New Mamamoo mini(?) album is pretty good even if not as good as Melting. All the songs are good even if no one really stands out to me. One little thing that I don't like is the rap in Memory, it really doesn't seems to fit the rhythm of the song imo. Also, unfortunately, despite the (apparent) strong personality they couldn't stand up over their own agency or the MV director, disappointing.
고나영 Koh Nayoung - I Like (feat. Microdot) Official M/V
I don't know where she came from, but this is really good.
This is really good, I was going to post it but this time I checked and you already did, you should put some tags on your links based on the type of music, lol.

llehuty

This Loona group, which still has 10 solo debuts to go (one/month) for the rest of the members, is being produced by a subsidiary of Polaris Ent (Ladies' Code's company). I personally love the direction they are taking with this group so far and I just hope it doesn't end up falling appart halfway in. With the quality of the 2 members that already debuted they could easily afford doing a smaller group, so I'm definitely curious to see what they have in store.

This is really good, I was going to post it but this time I checked and you already did, you should put some tags on your links based on the type of music, lol.
Noted! Although I struggle to pin down the genre sometimes. I listen to a lot of music, but is quite eclectic, so I don't really have a deep knowledge of genres, just stuff that pleases my ear.

nice song =)

i don't like Hee Jin legs cav look bigger than thigh. sorry! superficial comment =P

oldie concert 2002
Lena Park - In Dreams, When She Loved Me (cover), Love come back, Can't by my love (cover)

DJ DOC Winter Story 1996
jae yong messin with Sky and gets photobombed in return.

llehuty

Why is the second one so much higher res than its definition.
It must be the checkerboard 4K :p
I also noticed that, but I couldn't be bothered to look for a different source from mobile, sorry.

Also, just noticed that pic was taken in Paris, in front of the Notre Dame cathedral.

llehuty

No No Eul

I can't say I was expecting their next release to be an Especia-esque jam but I'm so glad it was. Good stuff.

HyunJin's single is OK. I think HeeJin's track is still my fave overall though.

This Loona group, which still has 10 solo debuts to go (one/month) for the rest of the members, is being produced by a subsidiary of Polaris Ent (Ladies' Code's company). I personally love the direction they are taking with this group so far and I just hope it doesn't end up falling appart halfway in. With the quality of the 2 members that already debuted they could easily afford doing a smaller group, so I'm definitely curious to see what they have in store.

Goodness knows where they're getting the money for all this. It seems like a pretty expensive endeavour, but long may it last.

BP weekly idol was so good

Jisoo totally surprised me

This. She was super charming. Definitely at the top of my bias list now, alongside Lalisa.

llehuty

SHINee (샤이니) - Tell Me What To Do @ 뮤직뱅크 Music Bank in Gyeongju
Uncharacteristically light on actual dancing. I wonder if it's just because Onew's injury during 1 of 1 promos. It still looks good visually, but I can't really tell with that sloppy camerawork.

Goodness knows where they're getting the money for all this. It seems like a pretty expensive endeavour, but long may it last.

Yep, it's sound like they will have a big debt on their backs, but let's hope everything works out in the end. I checked some more info on them, and until now, the two members have debuted on their birthday month. Both of them were born on 2000, so I'm wondering if all of them will mirror this. Could be cool having a group conceptualized this hard.

Peru

Do you guys realize a new drama by the You Who Came From the Stars writer and Jun Ji-hyun has started?

Oh and apparently BoA's drama is doing really well in the wrtings but it didn't look as interesting. Maybe I have to check out more than just gifs from it.

Top Bottom