• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre3001

So hyped right now

Although looking at the official tracklisting makes me wonder what happened to the supposedly titled "Living So Italian"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What was the last Swizz produced or co-produced track Ye was on?

Swizz features I don't mind, So Appalled was graet, and I trust Ye when he co-produces alongside Swizzy or RZA and stuff.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Max Armstrong said:
Why does Kanye keeps on giving Swizz work? I was looking forward to Welcome to the Jungle :(
I DETEST SWIZZ BEATZ'S. BUT I'M DOWN WITH A KEYS...

CAN WE GET A SINGLE THATS NOT HAM!!!

I LIKE GOLD LEAF AND TALON FOOTED CHAIRS!!!

iavi

I thought this thread was bumped because of a pre-release stream or something. Damnit, stop doing this shit to me.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MThanded said:
I detest Swizz Beatz's beats.

Can we get a damn tracks from here that is not HAM.
ITS ME BITCHES.

Swizz has made bangers in the past, he's still a very capable producer. See: Dear Anne. But recently he's been on that experimental ish was has been, put blatantly, bad. He's somehow become an Aston Martin designing superstar and music icon while everyone was hating on him.

enzo_gt said:
What was the last Swizz produced or co-produced track Ye was on?

Swizz features I don't mind, So Appalled was graet, and I trust Ye when he co-produces alongside Swizzy or RZA and stuff.
I was just talking generally. Kanye seems to be the only one giving him work :lol

But I think I prefer a Swizz produced track than a feature. I have never heard a decent verse, line, chorus, what-ever-the-fuck-he's-trying-to-do from him, but he actually made some pretty good beats, so yeah, if he's going to be on the album, I prefer him being behind the boards. But no Swizz, is best Swizz.

Oozer3993

USA Today is claiming that the album will be released digitally August 1st, and then physically August 5th. Other outlets have picked it up, but the same USA Today article also had a bunch of incorrect information in it about Lift Off, so I'm not sure how accurate the release date is.

MThanded

Tokubetsu said:
Think I'm about to pull the trigger on WTT deluxe right now. I'm not buying Catherine this week so fuck it.
I think ima do it too. Lets go1!!!!!!!1!!!

Red_Man

It hasn't leaked right? I'll go on a search for it that would put the journey in lord of the rings to shame if it has.

MThanded

Tokubetsu said:
The case better be real fucking metal. Did it.
Is there a write up about the limited edition anywhere? Like what it comes with? When it will ship? Will I get it on release date?

Tokubetsu

MThanded said:
Is there a write up about the limited edition anywhere? Like what it comes with? When it will ship? Will I get it on release date?

If USA Today is to believed, Aug 1st for MP3 and Aug 5th for Physical?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
DominoKid said:
Why would the physical release on a Friday? Albums come out on Tuesday.

Maybe it ships Friday for Tuesday? I did a 3 day shipping method just because it was 10 bucks for day of :/

Recon

Banned
Smeghead said:
Anyone know if you can get the Deluxe edition in the UK?

Amazon seem to only have one of them on there.

How about i ship you a steaming pile of shit in a metal box, then scream HAM twenty times in your ears until they bleed. Its probably preferable to what you are going to get from WTT.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ReconYoda said:
How about i ship you a steaming pile of shit in a metal box, then scream HAM twenty times in your ears until they bleed. Its probably preferable to what you are going to get from WTT.
iccfca.gif

tell em why you mad son

Tokubetsu

ReconYoda said:

There is so much hate in Yoda, he has to shit up MULTIPLE rap threads.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ReconYoda said:

jesus christ Yoda is just pissed off about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom