• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Packaging?

soaPM.png

This would be a pretty dope album cover. tbh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
fuck. i feel TERRIBLE about not buying the deluxe edition........WHAT DO I DO
Gift yours to ReconYoda and buy another. It isn't that bad homie, you still get That's My Bitch.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Ashhong said:
fuck. i feel TERRIBLE about not buying the deluxe edition........WHAT DO I DO
YOU MAN UP AND YOU GO BUY THAT ALBUM...YEEZY NEEDS ANOTHER GOLD SHOWER CURTAIN RING.

wenis

rgWUD.jpg

I'd love to eat cereal out of something like this...That would be awesome. I know what I'll be attempting to do soon, find a bowl like this or at least a good priced knock off.

Kaizer

Banned
Sheeeeeeeeet......the hype is KILLING me. So glad I bit the bullet on the Deluxe Edition, that artwork looks fanfucking-tastic. Hope the track drops tomorrow (today?).

wenis

This...this will do...

someone seriously just needs to leak the album already

wenis

Ashhong said:
damn you guys are a bad influence. i will not buy it. i havent touched MBDTF and regret paying extra for physical edition.

you will buy it....do it for yeezy.

The M.O.B

Feature said:
sounds good, hopefully more jay-z than kanye because hes mostly just a douchebag.

iyo0f5.gif

To clarify my thoughts, how does him being a douche in character have anything to do with his music. As long as he puts out top quality material most people could care less what his personality is like.

And this is very much 80% Kanye's project with some Jay-Z sprinkled in.

Prine

Banned
Feature said:
sounds good, hopefully more jay-z than kanye because hes mostly just a douchebag.

He's talented, how he acts doesn't effect his brilliance as an artist. If your implying about his character i can see why one would think of him like that though.

Kanye (his production) has been carrying Jay for some time now. Sorry haters.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Feature said:
It's my oppinion, get over it. That's also the worst 'haters gonna hate' gif I've ever seen.
what haters gon hate gif has a ferris wheel in the back

WHICH ONE

The M.O.B said:
To clarify my thoughts, how does him being a douche in character have anything to do with his music. As long as he puts out top quality material most people could care less what his personality is like.

Indeed.

YoungHav

Banned
When is this coming out? Hype is at zero. Covert Coup >>>> this.
The M.O.B said:
iyo0f5.gif

Because his douchiness bleeds over to his music. Compare Late Registration to Graduation/MBDTF. Someone's head got huge.

YoungHav

Banned
Prine said:
He's talented, how he acts doesn't effect his brilliance as an artist. If your implying about his character i can see why one would think of him like that though.

Kanye (his production) has been carrying Jay for some time now. Sorry haters.
please name me all the Kanye beats on American Gangster? It's Jay-Z's best album in the last 5yrs.

Oozer3993

Bungieware said:
All I'm hearing on that link is that DJ Khaled/Drake song

That link is Hot 97's live stream. It's believed that Funkmaster Flex is gonna play Otis at some point during his show tonight.

The M.O.B

Oozer3993 said:
That link is Hot 97's live stream. It's believed that Funkmaster Flex is gonna play Otis at some point during his show tonight.

aww crap, guess im going to be listening to this the rest of the day then. :9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom