• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

You guys crazy.

Memories of the MBDTF thread, don't think my body can handle that madness again.

Will pull all nighters again waiting for leak SMH

Ashhong

cacophony said:
shut up

http://twitter.com/#!/LNecib10/status/98243256848097280

if she is trolling us.....

No you.

Ok she's definitely making it sound like its going to be out at midnight. If nothing happens I say we throw her to 4chan.

DominoKid

Tokubetsu said:
Where is it? WHERE IS IT?!?!?

eNOfC.gif

I'm ashamed that I actually recognize these scenes from Glee. Damn you Mom.

PBY

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
You guys crazy.

Memories of the MBDTF thread, don't think my body can handle that madness again.

Will pull all nighters again waiting for leak SMH
I'm staying up til 3 est... WHY AM I GETTING HYPE OVER A GIRL SOCCER PLAYERS TWITTER?

At least I got Royce, Gucci, and Flocka to keep me up

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oozer3993 said:
I miss the lead up to the MBDTF leak.

b2C10.jpg
When this picture was posted, I fell sideways off of my chair in tears. This made my CRY OF LAUGHTER.

And we won't get anything for 10 more hours GAF, when presale tickets are bought and buyers receive their digital copy of the album.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I've got a meeting to go to in the morning....but damn it, it'll take more then that for me to miss a possible yeezy leak

Ashhong

spindashing said:
huh wait, what the hell is going on?

what the fuck is that in your avatar? leave this thread and bring back the real spindashing!

soccer player girl is tweeting that something big is happening in 3 hours.

PBY

Banned
Ashhong said:
what the fuck is that in your avatar? leave this thread and bring back the real spindashing!

soccer player girl is tweeting that something big is happening in 3 hours.
I can't believe I'm losing 3 hours of sleep because of her haha

peterb0y said:
http://www.fff.fr/common/bib_img/images/470000/5000/091022231730_600necib-profil.jpg[img][/quote]
I'm even more lost.

[quote=Ashhong]what the fuck is that in your avatar? leave this thread and bring back the real spindashing!
[/quote]
[I]What are you talking about?[/I] =)

PBY

Banned
spindashing said:
I'm even more lost.

What are you talking about? =)
Soccer chick keeps tweeting that WTT is dropping tonight, she just tweeted something about soundcloud. Hype goes through the roof.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We need gifs of kermit going crazy and other gifs of people losing their shit STAT I'm gonna break down soon this is too much

peterb0y said:
Soccer chick keeps tweeting that WTT is dropping tonight, she just tweeted something about soundcloud. Hype goes through the roof.
Okay. I get it, kind of. Why some random soccer chick? Ah well.

I'll be waiting.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
D7ddu.gif

I should go to bed early, but I think I'll stay up till 12 tonight (1am at the latest) just to see if anything happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom