• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpeedingUptoStop said:
ij1ODO.gif

He is the Master Troll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XZGhg3hDqg

Drunk Kanye>>>>>>>>>

PBY

Banned
spindashing said:
She's just some random soccer chick.

How is this hype even happening lol?
Who the fuck are you and what have you done with Spindashing?

Avatar changes really throw me off :/

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Cudder said:
If they moved the Toronto date to November 23rd I'll be so cheesed, fuck.

I know fuck that shit I was so pumped for 9/24 and school starts hitting hard in november

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
peterb0y said:

HYPE BACK ON

http://twitter.com/#!/dcflygirl

Kanye is just getting everyone to troll tonight.

I'd believe it if he announced that shit and told everyone to hype up a release tomorrow just to fuck with everyone who wasn't there..

MThanded

http://www.rap-up.com/2011/08/01/ja...-star-studded-listening-for-watch-the-throne/

After nearly a year in the making, Jay-Z and Kanye West presented their history-making album to their friends and industry tastemakers at a private listening session at the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City on Monday night.

The rap kings showed no signs of their rumored feud as they previewed tracks off Watch the Throne, a week before the project’s iTunes release.

The star-studded evening drew the likes of Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, Q-Tip, Solange, Busta Rhymes, Jada Pinkett-Smith, and more.

PBY

Banned
^Thatd be soooo fucked haha

I love that our hype is hinging on a french soccer chick and Miss Magwood aka dcflygirl

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cudder said:
If they moved the Toronto date to November 23rd I'll be so cheesed, fuck.
Same, midterms will be around then, I'm glad to get it out of the way in September, and it's on a Saturday too, not a Weds, which is convenient for me.

..that is if I can afford tickets.

cacophony said:
those lyrics are so corny. im glad its a bonus
Fuck you man, that song has the illest rhymes I've ever seen put to a beat.

Russell Brand/Russell Crowe

dope.

MThanded

ToniThai Toni Thai
Watch The Throne listening party was magical. Under the stars, gosh, It was beautiful!!! I have 3fav songs but idk the names...

adamglove Adam Glove
I just left the Watch The Throne listening session. The album is crazy. Fucking crazy.

MThanded

cacophony said:
yeah but not printing cds until after a digital release is cheating
Hell I would do it to. Great idea. I don't want my masterpiece leaking either.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MThanded said:
ToniThai Toni Thai
Watch The Throne listening party was magical. Under the stars, gosh, It was beautiful!!! I have 3fav songs but idk the names...

adamglove Adam Glove
I just left the Watch The Throne listening session. The album is crazy. Fucking crazy.
jT2Fu.gif

MThanded

RobMarkman Rob Markman
WTT is different. Its not your standard rap album. Its musically progressive, but still hip-hop.

Rosenbergradio Peter Rosenberg
"watch the throne" wasnt ultra boom bap or ultra modern...or extra weird..it was just dope..the Rza joint I heard KNOCKED...be excited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom