• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

Joel Ortiz and Joe Budden getting sour jus cause Ye and Jay getting 100X the hype than they they will ever get, tsk tsk tsk stay salty.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ReconYoda said:
Again, you are arguing that Kanye is a better lyricist and rapper than Lupe? Fuck his production, I'm talking about comparing MC abilities.
Your quick to narrow it down to lyrics after making such a brash generalized statement.

Better lyricist? Lupe. By a longshot.
Better musician? Kanye. By a longshot.

Recon

Banned
The M.O.B said:
Joel Ortiz and Joe Budden getting sour jus cause Ye and Jay getting 100X the hype than they they will ever get, tsk tsk tsk stay salty.

Honestly i don't give a shit about Joel or Joey, but Joel is right, bunch a dick riders for an album who features one decent artist and one washed up has been.

ReconYoda said:
Honestly i don't give a shit about Joel or Joey, but Joel is right, bunch a dick riders for an album who features one decent artist and one washed up has been.

Ye and Jay have earned the right to have their shit hyped. If it lives up to the hype or not....we'll see in a bit, Joel is still salty as fuck.

Recon

Banned
enzo_gt said:
Your quick to narrow it down to lyrics after making such a brash generalized statement.

Better lyricist? Lupe. By a longshot.
Better musician? Kanye. By a longshot.

When I'm talking about two rappers, I'm obviously talking about their ability to rap.

Bishman

DominoKid said:
q1uvhy01bo5xxgwazwj5.jpg
I'm using this cover art.

kodecraft

whalleywhat said:
Strictly on rapping, if you'd rather listen to Lupe over Kanye, you're nuts. Technical ability only goes so far.

Agreed...i can't take too much of Lupe...his music don't do it for me.

Recon

Banned
Miri said:
Recon, you need to sip on some of this koolaid, son. Balance out all that salt.

I aint salty, i hope WTT turns out fantastic. I love hearing good music. But remember being super hyped for MBDTF and i was let down so much, same with Lupe's Lasers. Im more hyped for the albums dropping on Sept.27.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ReconYoda said:

Why make so many comments in a thread about two guys who you think are only "decent" and "washed up has been", you have nothing better to do with your time? Don't feed the troll guys.

Recon

Banned
whalleywhat said:
Strictly on rapping, if you'd rather listen to Lupe over Kanye, you're nuts. Technical ability only goes so far.

I could listen to F&L,and The Cool all day, same with Kanye's College Dropout. Nothing wrong with any of those albums.

overcast

whalleywhat said:
There are plenty of times where I feel like listening to Lupe. I can listen to F&L and The Cool all day.

Recon

Banned
Red_Man said:
Why make so many comments in a thread about two guys who you think are only "decent" and "washed up has been", you have nothing better to do with your time? Don't feed the troll guys.

Because i need to balance out the ball washing you give. Im not trolling, but obviously you can't take me criticizing music.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
ReconYoda said:
I aint salty, i hope WTT turns out fantastic. I love hearing good music. But remember being super hyped for MBDTF and i was let down so much, same with Lupe's Lasers. Im more hyped for the albums dropping on Sept.27.
recon as a child
ijfwYy.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ReconYoda said:
Because i need to balance out the ball washing you give. Im not trolling, but obviously you can't take me criticizing music.

I can take criticism, but all you do is bitch and moan about kanye. We get it you don't think this will be great, you've made your point now move on. Let us who are genuinely excited and pumped for this enjoy the hype and the moment.

overcast

kodecraft said:
Oh sh^t like Cole World?....YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully that one turns out well. Also, Krit and Yela have albums dropping.

Edit: Fucking Recon beating me on every post lol.

Recon

Banned
overcast said:
Hopefully that one turns out well. Also, Krit and Yela have albums dropping.

Edit: Fucking Recon beating me on every post lol.

Haha thats funny, there is another album dropping on the 27th but i get too much shit for mentioning it lol

overcast

kodecraft said:
Damn that day should be called "Watch the Throne" if anything lol.....
That (also tonight) is my most hyped music day of the year.

ReconYoda said:
Neighborhoods(Blink 182)
You have a good time with that one man.. I'll probably just stick with the 3 albums mentioned + cats and dogs. Lol.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ephemeris said:
I'm listening to flex unleash Otis on the masses.
I'm with you.

1 MILLION UNIQUE VISITORS A MONTH LETS GO
MY DIGITAL GAME IS SERIOUS RIGHT NOW
HE SAID HE GON CALL THE PAPARAZZI.. ON HIMSELF!
HE SAID LOOKING LIKE WEALTH
I INVENTED SWAG POPPIN BOTTLES PUTTING SUPER- I INVENTED SWAG POPPIN BOTTLES- I INVENTED SWAG
IF YOU ARE AN ARTIST AND YOU ARE UNSURE OF YOUR ALBUM. PUSH IT BACK. PUSH IT BACK.
LETS GO NEW YORK. FROM THE TOP.
YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER. WEAR THE CROWN. THAT'S ME RIGHT HERE. YOU CAN CLEAN IT, AND POLISH IT PAUSE. THE BEST. PHOTOGRAPH IT. DIGITAL IF YOU HAVE TO. ALL I CAN DO FOR YOU.
GET IN THE CAB. YELLOW. OKAY? NO A/C. SHUT UP.
IM THE BEST TO DO IT. IF THERE'S ANYTHING ELSE, ILL LET YOU KNOW, I'LL LET OUT A TWEET.. ON MY BLOG.

Wanda/Wander said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom