• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Haha wow. KTT being hammered so hard they had to force log out a lot of uses and stop them from signing until after WTT drops haha.

kodecraft

mjfor40 said:
Feels like the old days when I got a cd on release day, there was no such thing as snippets and no one knew what a leak was

+1

Man!....brings me back to simpler times....wish we could go back in some ways....instead of us always being so "connected" (cell phones, social networks, computers).

Kentpaul said:
Kid cudi - man on the moon was the last classic in my eyes.

Sorry to be off topic, but do we know when kid cudi's next mixtape is coming out?

And I very much agree btw. MOTM is one of my top 5 favorite albums ever. Amazing to me.

nns3d

LightOfTruth said:
Sorry to be off topic, but do we know when kid cudi's next mixtape is coming out?

He's been in the dark about his mixtape/rock album for the longest time after releasing a song for it.

A Kid Named CuDi >>>>>>

DUN GOOFD

Banned
tumblr_limgc1UbOQ1qe0eclo1_r8_500.gif

if you didn't pre order it can you still get it at midnight?

I'm in Australia :( just wondering if I can log in at the same time and get the album on itunes :( what time is midnight over there here? how many hours from now?

teacupcopter said:
if you didn't pre order it can you still get it at midnight?

I'm in Australia :( just wondering if I can log in at the same time and get the album on itunes :( what time is midnight over there here? how many hours from now?
Just under two hours.

MercuryLS said:
Ok, if i buy this on my iPhone can I also download it though iTunes on my Mac? Will I get charged twice?
If you have the latest version of itunes, when you log in to your mac it will automatically download it

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
OG Kush said:
peoplel stop hyping this like its the second coming of christ. why do it to urself?!

Let people be excited about it. Hell, in our day to day lives there isn't much to get excited about.

Kaizer

Banned
lol at 3 different listening rooms being posted within minutes of one another. I'll just open all 3 and listen like a boss.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
soul creator said:
was just digging through old good friday tracks

the fuck ever happened with Child Rebel Soldier?
Kanye and Pharell are too busy making good music and being successful to find time in their schedules for Lupe.

Throavium said:
http://twitter.com/#!/JoellOrtiz/status/100384586424524800

SMH
WTF? Your supposed to be cool Joell :| Fucking hate when rappers throw twitter shots then claim its all love or nothing afterwards, get tha fuck outta here with that.

Recon

Banned
enzo_gt said:
Kanye and Pharell are too busy making good music and being successful to find time in their schedules for Lupe.

WTF? Your supposed to be cool Joell :| Fucking hate when rappers throw twitter shots then claim its all love or nothing afterwards, get tha fuck outta here with that.

What good music is pharell doing? Also, Lupe>Kanye.

Kaizer

Banned
enzo_gt said:

Its ironic since Lupe's Lasers has been his most successful album mainstream/commercial-wise but is his worst work yet.

Recon

Banned
enzo_gt said:

To be fair, there is an awful lot of dick riding with this album, especially this thread.

Recon

Banned
Complex Shadow said:
the fuck.

hahahhahahaahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

So your saying Lupe is a worse rapper than Kanye? Then let me respond:

hahahhahahaahahahhahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ReconYoda said:
Pharell is producing anyways, more of the being successful on his part with the Karmaloop TV deal, and BBC getting a distribution deal with Rocawear.

And lol @ the latter. Lupe would be on some Flocka shit if he hadn't heard TCD. Let that sink in, homie.

I'd like to see CRS happen myself, I loved Us Placers and Don't Stop, BUT, they continually each cite scheduling issues, and it's hard not to see why.

ReconYoda said:
So your saying Lupe is a worse rapper than Kanye? Then let me respond:
If we're talking just lyrical ability, Lupe takes it. If we're talking the entire package, quite the opposite.

#1 - Lupe can rap barrels around Kanye. Sure, Lupe is a uninformed little twat, but his lyrical ability far surpasses Mr. West.

Kanye's a shit head too, though.

#2 - I'm ready for the album. Let's see what Jay-Z and Kanye can do.

overcast

ReconYoda said:
Lupe beats Kanye lyrically pretty handily. Early Lupe>Kanye. We need to see how Lupe progresses after Lasers though. For now, I trust Kanye to make better music than current Lupe. He has to redeem himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom