• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West & Jay-Z present: Watch The Throne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avats

XDkA8.jpg

iSdij.jpg

c8cRo.jpg

bl8ga.jpg

Tokubetsu said:
Pretty sure it's gonna be lift off. They were location scouting in NY like two weeks ago for it or so a bunch of sites were saying. Still don't understand the hate for Lift Off when New Day and Made In America are worse offenders.

Damn, could they have chosen worse singles?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Dreams-Visions said:
really? ever been to a hip-hop concert?

lots of hand gesturing n' such.

More like has he ever even been around the hip hop culture...

Recon

Banned
Okay Kanye, hopefully you got all that bullshit out of your system now with MBDTF/WTT and we can get a true follow up to CD/LR. Just one more album with that sound, and you can go and go design for Versace or whatever. Just one more Ye...just one more....

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
ReconYoda said:
Okay Kanye, hopefully you got all that bullshit out of your system now with MBDTF/WTT and we can get a true follow up to CD/LR. Just one more album with that sound, and you can go and go design for Versace or whatever. Just one more Ye...just one more....

You really can't just enjoy it man....jeez

ilM8Ty.gif

cacophony

ReconYoda said:

that mindset is so annoying. Artists change and evolve. No musician wants to do the same shit over and over.

neptunes

ReconYoda said:
Keep dreaming, that "CD/LR"-esque album will never happen, Kanye isn't the same person he was 10 years, just like you aren't(I hope) and he's experienced more things than he ever has since then.

Angry Fork

lol @ the Otis video. Jay is now the master of stealing trends and pimping them as his own. Now he's got saggy pants and a tight tee too? Dude is 41 but he knows his demographic that's for sure. I watch Song Cry and smh @ current Jay.

Recon

Banned
neptunes said:
Keep dreaming, that "CD/LR"-esque album will never happen, Kanye isn't the same person he was 10 years, just like you aren't(I hope) ands he's inspired by more things than he was back then.

I have already voiced my opinions on this, but ill try to keep it brief. It isnt me wanting the same content or subjects, its literally his sound i want back. That vibe he had back then. Where he could be funny without coming off really forced or cheesy. Plus his productions was so much better back then. I dont care what he wants to rap about.

Robot 492

Banned
ReconYoda said:
Your post is annoying. No fan wants to hear shitty music.
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think MBDTF is his best album yet. I like the direction he's been going in and I'm a bigger Kanye fan now than I ever was.

buhdeh

MBDTF was ok but I enjoyed CD and LR way more. Might get flamed for this but I consider those 2 albums classics (or at least College Dropout). I can listen to every track on that album and not feel the urge to skip a single one.

ALso, I absolutely hate Otis. What a horrid song to pick as a single

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom