• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

golem

kanyewest Kanye West
I can never get use to this!!!! This shit we doing is so modern so hood so club so hip hop... all of the above!
9 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Kanye West
kanyewest Kanye West
The bates and raps are stuuuuuuupid already!!! 1 song down... on to the next!!! I was in the audience at the Hard Knock Life Tour!!!!!!!
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
»
Kanye West
kanyewest Kanye West
Sitting here in the studio 2 hours out of London, It's really setting in on me that I'm actually doing a rap album with JAY-Z
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Looks like work has begun on the collab

Ashhong

roosters93 said:
Gold Digger came out early August and LR late august.
Stronger came out in July and Graduation came out in September.

No idea, just found the pic on a blog.

Damn, didn't realize he waited so long after putting out his first single top drop the albums.

RJT

So, are we going to have a new G.O.O.D. Friday song today? I'm starting to anticipate Kanye's releases more than the weekends themselves...

Ashhong

RJT said:
So, are we going to have a new G.O.O.D. Friday song today? I'm starting to anticipate Kanye's releases more than the weekends themselves...

every friday until at least the end of the year! :D

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Abominable Snowman said:
So... have we discussed Kanye's penis in here yet?

Good Job, man.
The pictures actually came out? The prices came down enough someone bought em?

Erm, I won't look at these. Kanye stannery ends at some point.

Swag

The Abominable Snowman said:
So... have we discussed Kanye's penis in here yet?

Good Job, man.

Saw it by accident, what a wierd positioning

What a wierder thing to do, I can't imagine it's hard for famous celebrities to get fucked :lol

roosters93 said:
tumblr_lavpfpG0TV1qc0cxp

Kanye at work in the studio.
is a sound board of that size REALLY necessary?

soundahfekz said:
Nope, utterly excessive in fact. Much more efficient and cost effective ways to build a recording studio, especially in today's enviroment.
thought so. the only Sound Board I've seen anywhere near that size was at Bishop Eddie Long's church (New Birth) in Atlanta. But they had an excuse: their had ~500,000 watts flowing through the house and at least 500 speakers throughout the building.

yes, that sound system was without any question the best I've ever heard anywhere. no concert hall, stadium, church, or music studio I've ever seen comes close.

dagZ said:
184866829.jpg

theres a all of the lights (interlude) and all of the lights on there.

OH SHITTTTTTT. MORE ALL OF THE LIGHTS? WE ALREADY CAN'T HANDLE THE STRENGTH OF THE NORMAL VERSION.

Wtf @ Track 13? "Who Will Survive In A..." ?!

dagZ

spindashing said:
OH SHITTTTTTT. MORE ALL OF THE LIGHTS? WE ALREADY CAN'T HANDLE THE STRENGTH OF THE NORMAL VERSION.

Wtf @ Track 13? "Who Will Survive In A..." ?!

who will survive in america probably.

So when GOOD Friday is up, I want someone to upload a massive zip file and send it to me. I haven't bothered to download them cuz I fucking hate download single mp3s for some reason. Call it OCD.

Pinko Marx said:
So when GOOD Friday is up, I want someone to upload a massive zip file and send it to me. I haven't bothered to download them cuz I fucking hate download single mp3s for some reason. Call it OCD.
Just like a lazy assed negro. At least they are on one easy to use site. :lol

:lol @ Talon- that's the only part that stuck out with me

Oozer3993

Official Tracklist (from that pic):

1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous
3. Power
4. All of the Lights (Interlude)
5. All of the Lights
6. Monster
7. So Appalled
8. Devil in a New Dress
9. Runaway
10. Hell of a Life
11. Blame Game/ The Be(st Birthday) (A guess from a pic Kanye's manager poster two days ago)
12. Lost in the World
13. Who Will Survive in America?

Mama's Boyfriend better be a bonus track somewhere. I NEED to hear that track.

Oozer3993 said:

Yes. This. I wanted to hear this track RIGHT after hearing his Facebook HQ performance. It bette be a bonus. Or it better be this week's G.O.O.D. Friday.

Could also be on Watch The Throne...

Bowser

Oozer3993 said:

1. Dark Fantasy
2. Gorgeous
3. Power
4. All of the Lights (Interlude)
5. All of the Lights
6. Monster
7. So Appalled
8. Devil in a New Dress
9. Runaway
10. Hell of a Life
11. Blame Game/ The Be(st Birthday) (A guess from a pic Kanye's manager poster two days ago)
12. Lost in the World
13. Who Will Survive in America?

I hope we at least get Mama's Boyfriend and Chain Heavy as G.O.O.D. Friday tracks...still miffed that Kanye basically gave away half his album while a few others have leaked :/

Oozer3993

Mama's Boyfriend and Chain Heavy could still be store or region exclusive bonus tracks. Both Late Registration and Graduation had bonus tracks for international versions.

Swag

Bowser said:
I hope we at least get Mama's Boyfriend and Chain Heavy as G.O.O.D. Friday tracks...still miffed that Kanye basically gave away half his album while a few others have leaked :/

Remember, the production on the final tracks will be superior to the released

lol

I really can't see any good logic behind releasing album songs for free on G.O.O.D Fridays, did he run out of ideas or something. I have this lingering thought in the back of my head that he ran out of time to come up with more unique tracks for the album to replace the G.O.O.D songs.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bowser said:
Mama's Boyfriend sounded alright but Chain Heavy's verse(s) sounded dope as fuck. Do want that, bad.

Oozer3993

G.O.O.D. Friday track is The Joy (ft. Jay-Z, Charlie Wilson, and Kid Cudi) (Produced by Pete Rock) (Samples Curtis Mayfield).

Oh hells yes. Can't post the cover cause it has a naked lady lol.

P.S. This was on the leaked tracklist from June.

Recon

Banned
I am buying the deluxe version only to support all the shit Kanye puts out every week. Its insane how much good shit he puts out for free, he is just doing it for the fans, and i love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom