• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This interview is fucking gold so far :lol

EDIT:
Flex: How did people get pictures of your area down there?
Kanye: Man, have you heard the first two lines of runaway?

:lol :lol :lol I'm in tears.

"Man you couldn't imagine how disappoint I was.. I got cut off!"
:lol :lol :lol

yencid

enzo_gt said:
EDIT:
Flex: How did people get pictures of your area down there?
Kanye: Man, have you heard the first two lines of runaway?

Im listening to this right now... HOLY SHIT :lol :lol :lol

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upsho...e-katrina-the-lowest-moment-of-his-presidency

I5Fvn.jpg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh shit I didn't even know its streaming on the internet, I'll listen to the clips later. They're playing Touch The Sky now.
I want a rip of this full interview afterwards.

enzo_gt said:
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH TUPAC?

WHAT.

YEAH. I heard that in the interview.

That would have been the BEST shit EVER.

Edit: oh my god Pusha T freestyle O_O

Edit x2: Kanye's freestyle is okay. Pusha's was more vulgar.

ROFL

"What's a black Beatle anyway? A fucking roach?" :lol :lol :lol :lol

Equus Bellator Apex

blame space said:
Randy said:
You people are a bunch of idiots bush was one of the best presidents weve ever had,and the only people in texas who dont think so are the @#$% yankees who fled thier states up north cause the dems done screwed thier economy up.they had to invade texas to get a @#$% job then they vote democrat down here real smart!!!! they are worse than the mexicans.
This guy has to be a troll. :lol

Ashhong

enzo_gt said:
This interview is fucking gold so far :lol

EDIT:

That was fucking hilarious :lol

Also, Kanye said his album cover is the original, but just pixelated. I hope thats just the wal-mart version. I dont want the pixelated version to be one of the 5 covers.

spindashing said:

ROFL

Most of Ye's verse was taken from his songs, like always =/

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
That was fucking hilarious :lol

Also, Kanye said his album cover is the original, but just pixelated. I hope thats just the wal-mart version. I dont want the pixelated version to be one of the 5 covers

Most of Ye's verse was taken from his songs, like always =/
Yeah, Hell of a Life I think. Ye can't freestyle, and he doesn't care :lol

spindashing said:

ROFL

SERIOUSLY I NEED INFO ON THIS TUPAC COLLABO THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. 2pac is my favourite rapper of all time, and I demand info on how best of both worlds was supposed to be with him and Jay. That'd have to have been WAY back. Pre-1995. Thats like, 7 years before BOBW already :eek:

Ashhong

enzo_gt said:
Yeah, Hell of a Life I think. Ye can't freestyle, and he doesn't care :lol

SERIOUSLY I NEED INFO ON THIS TUPAC COLLABO THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. 2pac is my favourite rapper of all time, and I demand info on how best of both worlds was supposed to be with him and Jay. That'd have to have been WAY back. Pre-1995. Thats like, 7 years before BOBW already :eek:

Gorgeous actually. At least the beginning of his freestyle verse was.

exarkun

WHAT? THERES A PUSHA FREESTYLE? Please please please someone provide me a link. Ill even pay a dollar for that shit if I have to. I'm so so in need of some pusha right now.

Swag

That interview is hilarious

I can't wait for Kanye to lose Album of the Year, the rage will be awesome especially if it's to T Swift :lol.

I got cut Off

Flex breathing into the Mic on part 6 was so creepy, sounded like he was out of breathe during sex or something.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sebulon3k said:
That interview is hilarious

I can't wait for Kanye to lose Album of the Year, the rage will be awesome especially if it's to T Swift :lol.

I got cut Off

Flex breathing into the Mic on part 6 was so creepy, sounded like he was out of breathe during sex or something.
ITS HOT 97 FUNK FLEX YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Triple post (I'm sorry!) but this one's the most relavent to people in this thread.

Oh shit, Gorgeous ft. KiD CuDi and Raekwon and All of the Lights leaked unmastered.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sebulon3k said:
That beat is so good.

Link for AOTL please
Updated my post with sex.

Turns out everything leaked except Hell of a Life and Blame Game.

EDIT: CuDi/Fergie part of AOTL sounds a bit extraneous and overproduced.

PBY

Banned
Kusagari said:
Fuck...Cudi ruined AOTL.
cudi's the least of that songs problems... it sounds totally disjointed, with piano parts randomly coming in and out, it switches tone completely midway through the song, fergie comes in totally unexpectedly, the whole track is completely overproduced

it sucks

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
peterb0y said:
cudi's the least of that songs problems... it sounds totally disjointed, with piano parts randomly coming in and out, it switches tone completely midway through the song, fergie comes in totally unexpectedly, the whole track is completely overproduced

it sucks
its gonna take a few for this to all sink in..

..kanye i cant believe you done this.

Kusagari

peterb0y said:

it sucks

I agree with all of that but Cudi's part annoys me the most. We're listening to AOTL and then suddenly Cudi comes on and it's like I'm fucking listening to the standard song on his album.

PBY

Banned
this guy said:
I think I like the new version of All of the Lights better... until Fergie comes in, that is.
Just listened it to it again... Why? The end of the track is terrrible to, the piano and vocorder shit is aweful, even for like the 15 seconds its in it

Damn... I played the leaked version a ton, so disappointed.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
My Name Is Luke said:
What did the other version of "All of the Lights" sound like?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCx9_cMP_EQ

New AOTL is better until CuDi goes WAY too deep with his voice and the song's structure begins to disintegrate, the Fergie part sounds SO tacked on. And fuck Fergie, anyways.

Another noticable change is even more bass though.

peterb0y said:
Just listened it to it again... Why? The end of the track is terrrible to, the piano and vocorder shit is aweful, even for like the 15 seconds its in it

Damn... I played the leaked version a ton, so disappointed.
The unfinished version is the #2 most played song on my iTunes, seriously, that's an achievement on its own. The Rihanna version is closing in too.

enzo_gt said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCx9_cMP_EQ

New AOTL is better until CuDi goes WAY too deep with his voice and the song's structure begins to disintegrate, the Fergie part sounds SO tacked on. And fuck Fergie, anyways.

Another noticable change is even more bass though.

Oh okay, I was familiar with this version of the song from Runaway. But yeah, Fergie's part just came on and I fucking hate it. The version from Runaway was so much better, more simple at least to me.

PBY

Banned
I know AOTL is gonna have to be a radio track.. but when the feature list came out, did anyone expect the final version of AOTL to be like 7 minutes long? I did, for better or worse

PBY

Banned
Expendable. said:
Why is it OK to post links to download music in this thread? or all of these GOOD friday tracks?
not sure, this thread is fully of stans though, pretty sure all of us gonna buy it day one if that makes a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom