• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You guys weren't kidding about the replies...

DO NOT LEAK THE ALBUM!!!!

Post ALL OF THE LIGHTS and call it a day
I have Detox, I'd leak it but don't wanna do Dr. Dre like that :problem?:

:lol The leaker's replies are getting progressively more defensive like he's about to cave in :lol

Reading that shit makes me appreciate being on GAF more for some normal level headed discussion (mostly).

yencid

Ashhong said:
Matteo

:lol what a bitch. Probably has nothing...gonna upload the GOOD Friday tracks

edit: that red looks so awesome

tumblr_lbfac6GtGK1qbxj23o1_500.jpg
cant wait to put my cover in there.

enzo_gt said:
You guys weren't kidding about the replies...

:lol The leaker's replies are getting progressively more defensive like he's about to cave in :lol

Reading that shit makes me appreciate being on GAF more for some normal level headed discussion (mostly).

Haha, this shit is the funniest thing I've read. You can barely keep up. If you refresh about 8 pages pop up and some of these replies are incredible.

Raw64life

Don't know what to make of this, but I found what looks like it could have been the leak but it's already down with "In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have removed this result." when I went to it. Who knows if it was actually the real deal.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Saren is Bad said:
Haha, this shit is the funniest thing I've read. You can barely keep up. If you refresh about 8 pages pop up and some of these replies are incredible.
Seriously, I'm shaking my head at the entitlement and magnitude of stupidity in some of those replies. I'm past amusement, half of these people are demented. "I got yo back bro from the beginning!" kinda shit regarding leaking, im thinking like, GTFOH.

And then you see Ashhong posting in the thread and your like wtf :lol Stan to the END, even I don't post in artist-specific forums, let alone music forums in general! :lol

Ashhong

enzo_gt said:
Seriously, I'm shaking my head at the entitlement and magnitude of stupidity in some of those replies. I'm past amusement, half of these people are demented. "I got yo back bro from the beginning!" kinda shit regarding leaking, im thinking like, GTFOH.

And then you see Ashhong posting in the thread and your like wtf :lol Stan to the END, even I don't post in artist-specific forums, let alone music forums in general! :lol

To be fair, I was just trolling them, telling them I'm going to leak Watch the Throne :lol

I can't stand posting in there, the people are just ridiculous

Quote from: Ashhong on 8 minutes ago
FUCK THEM! I'm leakin this shit! :O

"U got it?"

edit: on a side note, fake selubon in that forum posted a link to Rihannas new album. I guess that will tide me over

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
To be fair, I was just trolling them, telling them I'm going to leak Watch the Throne :lol

I can't stand posting in there, the people are just ridiculous

edit: on a side note, fake selubon in that forum posted a link to Rihannas new album. I guess that will tide me over
Yeah don't worry your still cool :lol

:lol @ Matteo just trolling those fools at this point now. They deserve it, honestly. Especially that dude who jacked Sebulon3K's avatar.

I remember reading somewhere that Watch the Throne is only going to be 5-6 tracks is this true? The level of awesomeness that resides in the Ye/Jay duo deserves a full length album.

yencid

Memphis Reigns said:
I remember reading somewhere that Watch the Throne is only going to be 5-6 tracks is this true? The level of awesomeness that resides in the Ye/Jay duo deserves a full length album.
you fucked it up :<

Hey what the fuck, I wanted to be a part of the combo...

Are you guys really trolling that site. I'm deciding over joining to do the same, but I'm too busy writing a paper for school. :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Memphis Reigns said:
It's a full length album now, they've already recorded enough to fill most of the album. Much of it was done last week.

Ashhong

spindashing said:
Hey what the fuck, I wanted to be a part of the combo...

Are you guys really trolling that site. I'm deciding over joining to do the same, but I'm too busy writing a paper for school. :lol

I haven't checked the thread in a while. I was trolling earlier though :lol

yencid

Between that thread on that kanye forum and the GT5 thread on GTplanet i dont think i've ever seen as much trolling as i've seen in the past few days

Oozer3993

yencid said:
Between that thread on that kanye forum and the GT5 thread on GTplanet i dont think i've ever seen as much trolling as i've seen in the past few days

They crossed over at one point with a guy on KanyeToThe saying he had something to keep him busy until the album leaked and posting a picture of a GT5 disc :lol

P.S. That thread on KTT is gold:

The new version of Power has Kanye's vocals replaced by a spoken word poem written and performed by Swizz Beatz entitled "Life Without Jackets". Inspirational to say the least.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
yencid said:
Oh god thank god I'm not the only one following the lunacy in both :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PhoenixDark said:
So when his album leaks a week before release, is he gonna go back and add 3 more minutes to every track?
He's gonna add a Ross verse to every song.

All of the Lights (Interlude) (Ft. Rick Ross). Believe.

Ashhong

shit, i think this dude really has it. posting some snippets. listening to some orchestral version of AOTL

http://twitter.com/#!/PhillyCustoms

Ashhong

Oozer3993 said:
He said that's all he's posting. Jerk :p

P.S. I am loving that thread.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_j-5leje8ehE/TNjEFGuthQI/AAAAAAAAFMo/klGgKQCJdt8/s1600/tumblr_lbi2q9QRAv1qzxegjo1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
:lol :lol I see you are following that better than I am. I hope he answers questions at least..

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kusagari said:
AOTL intro sounds amazing.

And this dude is troll of the year for having this and refusing to leak it.
PhillyCustoms =/= Matteo, no?

So more than 1 person has the final retail eh?

BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME. BLAME GAME.

EDIT: OR ALL OF THE LIGHTS. I DONT KNOW. GODDAMN THIS IS SO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom