• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bowser said:
Ye fucked up Welcome to Heartbreak. Deep down, you know it.
I CANT HEAR YOU

Also, damn, Lost in the World has been like cut in half in size! from 7:36 in extended runaway version to 4:16. Glad he chopped up and out the intro, and separated the outro.

And Runaway is 9 minutes? I don't know if even I could stomach that, especially with Ross kicking in like 5-6 mins in, like Ye said. And Blame Game is 7 minutes? FUCK YEAH.

PBY

Banned
enzo_gt said:
I CANT HEAR YOU

Also, damn, Lost in the World has been like cut in half in size! from 7:36 in extended runaway version to 4:16. Glad he chopped up and out the intro, and separated the outro.

And Runaway is 9 minutes? I don't know if even I could stomach that, especially with Ross kicking in like 5-6 mins in, like Ye said. And Blame Game is 7 minutes? FUCK YEAH.
I KNOW THATS AWESOME BUT WHY IS AOTL SO DAMN SHORT I THOUGHT THERE WAS A GHETTO AS FUCK 10 MINUTE STRAIGHT UP ANTHEM. WHERE IS IT YE, WHERE IS IT

sdornan

Apparently, "album is uploading right now".

I don't believe it.

peterb0y said:
I KNOW THATS AWESOME BUT WHY IS AOTL SO DAMN SHORT I THOUGHT THERE WAS A GHETTO AS FUCK 10 MINUTE STRAIGHT UP ANTHEM. WHERE IS IT YE, WHERE IS IT
Hold up, Im'a let you finish... but Runaway had one of the the longest track lengths of all time.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:
Power is the exact same length as the version I have from June...God I hope he added those extra beats somehow

Perfect, Winamp says 256kbps
For Power, all I want is those extra strings to be added in. I love the original and remix equally, they have a certain duality to me that's a great balance of an ornamental remix, and the pure, simplistic original.

At this point, I'm convinced Matteo is CyHi and PhillyCustoms is Big Sean, just hired to troll those of us dying for MBDTF.

peterb0y said:
i feel you brother :(

DAMMIT ye....WTF

The original Dark fantasy was perfect....We did not need that Extra shit. Sigh....and the originally recorded vocals were perfect imo.

its still dope, but that long ass intro is annoying. I'm gonna have to edit it and get rid of it.

and that "High" shit is annoying

movie rip > this leak

Ashhong

2 things about the track listing

1. it says Kid Kudi
2. the song titles are cut off....seems weird if it was a retail leak.

I STILL BELIEVE

Recon

Banned
sdornan said:
Apparently, "album is uploading right now".

I don't believe it.

I will bump the fuck outta the clean version, and ill be there day 1 for his album and buy it with a smile on my face. Kanye West's Glow In The Dark Tour is still the best concert i have ever been to, I would pay double to see it again, such a great show, so i will download all leaks, but i will still deliver my monies to him lol

Oozer3993

Dartastic said:
Wait, what? Who??!?! WHERE?!?!?

4Chan. We've gone all the way down the rabbit hole now lol

P.S. I remember when Graduation first leaked it was the clean version. That was a crazy night.

Am I the only one who hates the vocals in the new version? Feels like he's forcing it, where in the movie, the vocals felt like he was spitting it more naturally...

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oozer3993 said:
4Chan. We've gone all the way down the rabbit hole now lol

P.S. I remember when Graduation first leaked it was the clean version. That was a crazy night.
Fuck man, this has been a crazy night already. Conan premiere, GT5 madness, new J. Cole and Lupe within minutes of eachother, and now MBDTF is blowing up too. Shit, I can't handle or digest all of this!

Fixed2BeBroken said:
Am I the only one who hates the vocals in the new version? Feels like he's forcing it, where in the movie, the vocals felt like he was spitting it more naturally...
I mentioned I like the old, chillaxed version much better. The vibe is so much more cold and raw.

sdornan

Fixed2BeBroken said:
I agree.

enzo_gt said:
Fuck man, this has been a crazy night already. Conan premiere, GT5 madness, new J. Cole and Lupe within minutes of eachother, and now MBDTF is blowing up too. Shit, I can't handle or digest all of this!

I mentioned I like the old, chillaxed version much better. The vibe is so much more cold and raw.

hold up, what? hit me with that dude!

PBY

Banned
enzo_gt said:

also, new COD if you're into that, which I am

to the above poster, go to the hip hop thread

Bowser

Fixed2BeBroken said:

I prefer the movie version as well. It's Welcome to Heartbreak all over again, literally and figuratively :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Beezy said:
Migrate back to original GAF-Hop thread for amazingness. J. Cole track is fire.

BACK TO YE.

SO HYPED.

But seriously, dude's been at 15% for like 10 minutes now, uploading to 2 different sites :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
53495942.jpg

PhillyCustoms :lol

how the fuck am i still excited about an album I've already all heard, goddamn yeezy.

Brinbe

Fuck, finished Dark Fantasy is fire... beat still reminds me of some GTA loading screen type shit though. And just realized this shit is clean. Damn.

:lol And people have it right, we pretty much HAVE the album already. Just need to see if the retail versions are really that much of an improvement.

PBY

Banned
enzo_gt said:
53495942.jpg

PhillyCustoms :lol

how the fuck am i still excited about an album I've already all heard, goddamn yeezy.
same dude, I've heard it all (mostly), and I'm starting to realize that the leaks are probably very close to the final versions... but I'm still psyched

Also, that 4chan uploader is completely fake

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
peterb0y said:
same dude, I've heard it all (mostly), and I'm starting to realize that the leaks are probably very close to the final versions... but I'm still psyched

Also, that 4chan uploader is completely fake
FUCK.

DAMN SMOKIE, PLAYING WITH MY YEEZY SONGS,
IS LIKE PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS :(

From 4chan thread:
MaTTEO 11/09/10(Tue)00:55 No.13768437

I will be leaking the album in a few hours.

Swag

Went 90 in a 35 to get home faster!

What's the password for the Dark Fantasy Leak Someone help a brother out

AOTL Intro sounds so good.

Listening to BG now, have high hopes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom