• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

Sebulon3k said:
Went 90 in a 35 to get home faster!

What's the password for the Dark Fantasy Leak Someone help a brother out

AOTL Intro sounds so good.

Listening to BG now, have high hopes.

pw? wut?

sdornan said:
The part about 3 minutes in sounds terrible.

I just hit it. wtf is this.

Swag

Those Echos, coulda done without them. But the lyrics on point.

And Yes Dark Fantasy now has a password requirement on the link, WTF

PBY

Banned
I can't bump this shit in the whip:lol

The first half is a song, then it just... I dont even know...

Kanyeshrug

Swag

Is the Chris Rock thing supposed to be the Best Birthday skit?

Why didn't he fucken separate that shit, don't wanna hear this shit at the end of the song every time.

WTF KANYE

PBY

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
Is the Chris Rock thing supposed to be the Best Birthday skit?

Why didn't he fucken separate that shit, don't wanna hear this shit at the end of the song every time.

WTF KANYE

Why is there over 2 minutes of it? :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, this is some emotionally charged song and I can respect that but..

shits not really a song. And Chris Rock really, really, REALLY isn't necessary. Ruins the vibe, and EVERYTHING.

Brinbe

Love reading impressions of parts that I've yet to get to... preps me for the ridiculousness. And yep, :lol just hit the Chris Rock part. Fuck, what a beautiful/flawed track. Oh, Ye.

PBY

Banned
When Kanye said fuck making music for radio play...this isn't what I was expecting, but I guess he wasn't playing

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sebulon3k said:
Seriously, can't wait for the version without Chris Rock
Chris-Rockless versions are the new Swizzyless versions.

man, ye were the echoes REALLY NECESSARY?

Brinbe said:
Love reading impressions of parts that I've yet to get to... preps me for the ridiculousness. And yep, :lol just hit the Chris Rock part. Fuck, what a beautiful/flawed track. Oh, Ye.
Only way to describe it. I was expecting some cool and calm verses but damn, yeezy went in some other direction with this.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Not liking these impressions.

Kanye should GOOD Friday'd em all and dropped the album a week after it was made. If this record fails, the dude can't be trusted to leave greatness be.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bowser said:
Re-upped Dark Fantasy: http://www.mediafire.com/?fib4ibdjvxkv0j8

I put on a pw on myself:
yeezytaughtme

I'm serious :lol
pw?

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Not liking these impressions.

Kanye should GOOD Friday'd em all and dropped the album a week after it was made. If this record fails, the dude can't be trusted to leave greatness be.
This album won't fail on the basic premise that it can't fail, being a Yeezy album.

Oh and the fact that the album already shits on so many other albums in terms of song quality and % of songs that are grade A. Already album of the year for me.

PBY

Banned
Acid08 said:
Awesome song up until the Chris Rock part. Can't wait for a version of the song with that shit cut out.
In itunes you can set song start/stop time... I get the feeling that I'm gonna put together my own version of MBDTF, with the original AOTL, and a chopped version of Runaway and Blame Game

Im kinda worried about what he added to appalled/ DIAND now

yencid

enzo_gt said:
pw?

This album won't fail on the basic premise that it can't fail, being a Yeezy album.

Oh and the fact that the album already shits on so many other albums in terms of song quality and % of songs that are grade A. Already album of the year for me.
yeezytaughtme

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
peterb0y said:
In itunes you can set song start/stop time... I get the feeling that I'm gonna put together my own version of MBDTF, with the original AOTL, and a chopped version of Runaway and Blame Game

Im kinda worried about what he added to Gorgeous now
How does the start/stop thing work? It just alters the play time without affecting or editing the music file, correct?
yencid said:
now i understand overproduced
:lol

And there you have it ladies and gentleman, leaks are destroying rap music.

& thanks guys, I just didn't know pw stood for password. Not downloading that version anyways :p

DominoKid

enzo_gt said:
How does the start/stop thing work? It just alters the play time without affecting or editing the music file, correct?

yep. this aint the first time i've had to do it to a Yeezy song (Southside)

Swag

On second thought

"So High" and the added female voice meshes well towards the end.

I accept Kanye.

I liked the older vocal emphasis that he had done, but this one is ok as well. 9/10

PBY

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
On second thought

"So High" and the added female voice meshes well towards the end.

I accept Kanye.

I liked the older vocal emphasis that he had done, but this one is ok as well. 9/10
Yeah, I still like the new version, the "So High" doesn't make it worse for me, it just doesn't make it "better," which is why I feel he should have just left it out- doesn't really bother me

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fixed2BeBroken said:
WTF @ the blame game.....dammit ye...wtf are u doing!?!?

this song is like classic material and u do shit to fuck it up!
I didn't want to be the one who said it so thanks :lol

First impressions, it will grow on us, etc. Ye have a little faith in Ye.

#yeezytaughtme this shit is, fucking ridiculous.

Bowser

enzo_gt said:

& thanks guys, I just didn't know pw stood for password. Not downloading that version anyways :p

That version? It's the Dark Fantasy that was up earlier; someone else password protected it and I re-upped it for my GAF brethren (also pw-protected :lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom