• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bowser said:
That version? It's the Dark Fantasy that was up earlier; someone else password protected it and I re-upped it for my GAF brethren (also pw-protected :lol)
Yeah, I know :p I am not going to download any leaks like this cause I'm waiting for the fu-

sdornan said:
What's this?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Sebulon3k said:
Downloading now, will tell you in a few seconds.
Keep your anti-virus on man, that could be anything.

And yes, remove the link bro. Thats bannable.

Though looking at the link:
Link Last Checked: 10 hours 52 minutes ago

Erm.. I think this is a compilation someone made a few days ago. Its not the entire thing, just a mash up of all the leaks so far. Likely missing a lot of tracks.

Sebulon3k said:
John Legend's voice on Blame Game

The man can sing <3

he shoulda just had john legend do what he do for his verse and have him do ALL the chorus parts and ye just do his 2 lil verses and be done with it (without the echo shit). Then it would have been perfect.

sigh @ ye

sdornan

Okay, I canceled my download. No way it's real.

However... there's another hotfile link posted in the other thread that might be.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Oh shit, yeah I see the mediafire link on 4chan. Will not download though. Looks more legit, but I still doubt it. Anyone still keep an eye on the kanyetothe situation?

Swag

Hotfile Link is fake.

Went straight to Power to see if it had the strings and it was a live version, wtf :lol

Ashhong

enzo_gt said:
Yeah, edit the links out of your posts people.

Too late for me, so many ppl quoted me :lol

I will go down a martyr! I dont think mods care...we just wont post the full album or anything.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bowser said:
I can't edit everyone quoting me.

YOU'RE GONNA BE MY UNDOING ENZO
KARMA FOR THAT COMMENT ABOUT WELCOME TO HEARTBREAK HOMEBOY. IT HURTS DONT IT?

:lol

I edited out the person I quoted! People do your part and edit that shit out, even if it is fake.

Bowser

Fixed2BeBroken said:
Yo I love Chris Rock, My favorite comedian. Seriously. BUT GTFO! OF BLAME GAME!

chris_rock_178772m1.jpg

Bowser

Personifried said:
Probably late on this, but whaaat

See Me Now was bumped off the final tracklist? That's some bullshit. That track was fucking awesome.

It's an iTunes bonus track (and also has Big Sean added).

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Personifried said:
Probably late on this, but whaaat

See Me Now was bumped off the final tracklist? That's some bullshit. That track was fucking awesome.
I disliked that track heavily. Ye had 1 good verse, but the rest of it was ehhh.

Also, apparently the mediafire links are fake, according the 4chan.

So.. that's the 5th time we've been trolled to day? :lol
Sebulon3k said:
http://i53.tinypic.com/2gxdvr8.jpg[IMG]

SMH[/QUOTE]
NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN ITS ALMOST 2 AM.

Ashhong

enzo_gt said:
I disliked that track heavily. Ye had 1 good verse, but the rest of it was ehhh.

Also, apparently the mediafire links are fake, according the 4chan.

So.. that's the 5th time we've been trolled to day? :lol

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN ITS ALMOST 2 AM.

I have like 4 different rar files :lol

PBY

Banned
enzo_gt said:
Hate that song too, sounds beyond generic to me, aside from not fitting in with any themes from MBDTF

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Er... Floetry did the whole dropping a poem mid song, leagues better than Yeezy did on "Blame Game." This track is ultra weak, and who sent for Chris Rock...

Ashhong

not counting the differences in the final version, are we only missing Hell of a Life?

LMAO some dude posted his number on KTT, hoping someone will call him when it leaks. The number got posted on 4chan :lol :lol :lol

Ashhong said:
not counting the differences in the final version, are we only missing Hell of a Life?

LMAO some dude posted his number on KTT, hoping someone will call him when it leaks. The number got posted on 4chan :lol :lol :lol

naw hell of a life got leaked. but I believe it was the unfinished/unmastered version.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ashhong said:

Just saw this :lol :lol :lol

/mu/ isn't as hardcore though, he'd get raped if they put it on /b/.

& yeah I wonder if the mumbling is still in Hell of a Life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom