• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Ashhong said:
fuuuuuu

AOTL is on

i dont know if this is the final version...the leaked version would be clean
WHAT IS GOING ONNN

edit: its a little different from the leak, sounds final to me

edit2: runaway has that vocoder at the end

Ashhong

FUCK THIS GUY

hes playing Power. sounds the fucking same :(

edit: where was it different? the transition before Fergie sounded different because there were no tags

Ashhong

Devil in a new dress! got some major guitar shit going on if i'm hearing correctly

edit: definitely the retail album...

i just wanted to hear the differences that ive been wanting to know. horrible quality

LOL....i was gonna goto sleep then saw the link. Went in there....left and decided to go back in with the alias "Kanyewest" and started actin like I was him to see people reactions....people were fallin for it. :lol Then dude who runs the room banned me or some shit. Anyways, Album sounds like everything we got except for the new version of devil with ross which was dope as hell btw.

ok peace

Ashhong

Hell of a Life is AWESOME

even through this distorted shit, I love it. Chorus is understandable now, so its not the same as the leak

PBY

Banned
HOAL is just okay for me, hook still sounds average to me... probably my least favorite track on the album, which is a shame b/c some of his rhymes on it are on point

Ashhong

peterb0y said:
HOAL is just okay for me, hook still sounds average to me... probably my least favorite track on the album, which is a shame b/c some of his rhymes on it are on point

you crazyyy

Thank god for the digital bonus tracks. We will actually have SOMETHING to look forward to

PBY

Banned
Ashhong said:
you crazyyy

Thank god for the digital bonus tracks. We will actually have SOMETHING to look forward to
okay that switchup there was dope... feeling this track alot more

Ashhong

peterb0y said:
were getting runaway apparently... nice

yea just finished dling it. damn thing is 17mb! :lol

i wish he played more of lost in the world. i couldnt tell from the sample he played if those lame drums were on it or not

PBY

Banned
Ashhong said:
yea just finished dling it. damn thing is 17mb! :lol

i wish he played more of lost in the world. i couldnt tell from the sample he played if those lame drums were on it or not
runaway sounds great, couldnt tell either about litw, but at least I feel that I got something out of staying up so late, shits gonna leak tom for sure tho

Ashhong

Wasnt a HUGE fan of Runaway at first, but I'm really liking this full version. Still dont like the last few minutes though :lol

sdornan said:
Removed

What's this?

Sebulon3k said:
Hotfile Link is fake.

Went straight to Power to see if it had the strings and it was a live version, wtf :lol

Not for me, am I missing something? It seems legit, is 320 kpps, and has songs I haven't seen online yet. It's probably fake and my lack of sleep is dulling my senses :p.

Obligatory "I'm still buying the album".

Ashhong

FunkyMunkey said:
Not for me, am I missing something? It seems legit, is 320 kpps, and has songs I haven't seen online yet...

Obligatory "I'm still buying the album".

I didn't download it but you probably are missing something. The leaked tracks are all in 256kbps, and pretty much everyone has tried every link, no rips are out there from what we could tell.

So I've been listening to these sings for the past 3+ hours....love it. I know I'm as big of a Stan as you can get, but goddamn, its so good. Just gonna post impressions of recent leaks cause I'm bored.

Dark Fantasy - Definitely a different vibe compared to the Runaway movie. I don't know if I like it MORE, but I don't like it less. It's just different. The woman's vocals are great, and the intro before his first verse is a great build up.

All of the Lights - Mastered makes a huge difference. Fergie is bearable, and the ending is epic. Cudi sounds great too. The song sounds amazing right after that interlude.

Runaway - I am amazed that I can sit through 9 minutes of this. I didn't like it at first but listening to it with headphones is a whole nother experience. The samples, added strings, and other little things add a lot. I even tolerate the mumbling once I tell myself that he's not actually trying to say anything.

Blame Game - The echoing part is a bit overproduced, and not what I expected, but again, its still not bad in any way. John Legend's voice is too good. I do like how it goes back and forth though through different speakers. Chris Rock part is probably going to get cut off by me though :lol

Hell of a Life - Only heard it through a livestream and in shitty quality, but I think you guys are going to like the finished product. Didn't sound overproduced at the time.

Classic.

Ashhong said:
:lol It was an adventure thats for sure. Did you download yet?! haha
I just woke up, actually. :lol They're not rips, right? I'll give them all a short listen, like the Cudi album sampler.

Glad Runaway has the sampling. In all honesty, Runaway is the track that I loved the most. I mean, I do love AOTL, but Runaway is my favorite track so far, if I had to pick one.

Ashhong

spindashing said:
I just woke up, actually. :lol They're not rips, right? I'll give them all a short listen, like the Cudi album sampler.

Glad Runaway has the sampling. In all honesty, Runaway is the track that I loved the most. I mean, I do love AOTL, but Runaway is my favorite track so far, if I had to pick one.

AOT+InterludeL, Runaway, Dark Fantasy and Blame Game are all CDQ. My Blame Game has tags, but w/e.

In retrospect of waking up from last night and re-listening to Blame Game. I still can't believe it is the way it is. :lol

wtf was he thinking.....sigh

Fixed2BeBroken said:
In retrospect of waking up from last night and re-listening to Blame Game. I still can't believe it is the way it is. :lol

wtf was he thinking.....sigh

so Blame Game is this cd's Barry Bonds? or worse?

I'm going to hold off til the full album.

its like awesome with a few fatal flaws....its just like...why

it had the potential to be the best record on the album. and now it's just like....great but not....hard to explain. it's like u gotta take the good with the bad with this song.

Brinbe

Ah, the morning after... so glad I just went to sleep, I knew no-one would release shit. :lol

But I'll say it again, at least we got Blame Game (even if it was slightly disappointing) just so we have heard the entire album and we can stop fiendin for it.

Anyway, just a matter of time now, it's all leakin soon.

Brinbe

Fuck, already loved DIAND the most... Just amazing. :D

Although, thinking on it, I can't wait until someone releases a mix with Ross' terrible shit cut out.

hubes

I think Monster has the most bass of any song I've ever listened to in my car. I usually have my volume at 15 but i had to turn it down to around 8 cause it was so crazy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Shit someone delivered?!

Must.. resist..
I want a full leak, not bits and bytes and different versions in a mash. :(

EDIT: Did AOTL leak in CDQ? I have a shitty distorted version, presumably from the stream.

sdornan

Apparently full version leaked. Tried to get to it and MegaUpload says "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

EDIT: Nevermind, downloading now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Expendable. said:
it looks like it has leaked...possibly.
It's just not as exciting in the morning :lol

sdornan said:
Apparently full version leaked. Tried to get to it and MegaUpload says "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable."

EDIT: Nevermind, downloading now.

Fuck, I can't find second file. Internet detective investigation is hard so early in the morning.

EDIT: Apparently the full explicit leaked? Can I get a confirmation on this?

sdornan

enzo_gt said:
It's just not as exciting in the morning :lol

Fuck, I can't find second file. Internet detective investigation is hard so early in the morning.

EDIT: Apparently the full explicit leaked? Can I get a confirmation on this?

I keep hearing that it's clean. Taking months to download, so I can't say for sure.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
First thing I check, he didn't fuck up Lost In The World!

tumblr_l9jxn7K9411qcdiu2o1_500.png

EDIT: Oh shit, double post, sorry! Got excited :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom