• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Fuck this shit.

People that have the album saying they'll leak if they get a certain number of new followers :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Bowser said:
Fuck this shit, I got work in the morning. I'm going to bed y'all :lol
Yep, 2AM and I'm calling it a day, got some labs to do in the morning. If there's a leak, I'll hear it in the morning, if not, we can continue to complain about Blame Game.

Night peeps, we'll see who's got the balls to leak in the morning :lol

Swag

If this guy doesn't leak it going to bed, ain't got shit to do tomorrow but fuck it if I'm sitting here refreshing till 5am waiting for some good news :lol

PBY

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
If this guy doesn't leak it going to bed, ain't got shit to do tomorrow but fuck it if I'm sitting here refreshing till 5am waiting for some good news :lol
I have 830 class... Stannery making me do stupid shit

AYO, Im gonna fix that Dark Fantasy right now and Make it close as possible to the Movie version....Except I'm gonna leave that ending part in there...cause the "Higher" actually sounds right/fits in the very end of the song (But god not during the song!)

should be done in a sec....

if only i could get his original vocals on here too. lol

Ashhong

Fixed2BeBroken said:
AYO, Im gonna fix that Dark Fantasy right now and Make it close as possible to the Movie version....Except I'm gonna leave that ending part in there...cause the "Higher" actually sounds right/fits in the very end of the song (But god not during the song!)

should be done in a sec....

if only i could get his original vocals on here too. lol

Fuck that, new version is great!

PBY

Banned
x-files-believe1.jpg

Swag

Fixed2BeBroken said:
yall sleepin on my re-edited version of dark fantasy....i chopped it just right!

I'll check it out in the morn, only want 1 thing now. :lol

Edit: I'm out, bed's calling me. Can listen to the album later.

Edit Edit

GunnerStahlBC Gunner Stahl
me moe and ceej are dying right now. god im weak.
14 minutes ago

Acid08

Banned
Well I'm guessing we should expect it in the next couple days if more and more people are getting their hands on the album.

PBY

Banned
Sebulon3k said:
I'll check it out in the morn, only want 1 thing now. :lol

Edit: I'm out, bed's calling me. Can listen to the album later.

Edit Edit

GunnerStahlBC Gunner Stahl
me moe and ceej are dying right now. god im weak.
14 minutes ago
fuck this, going to sleep

Ceej, your a fucking idiot, I hope you have zero followers tomorrow and no one downloads your mixtape

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom