• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West presents The Life of Pablo |OT| WE ON AN ULTRA LIGHT BEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragun619

fJo7sob.gif

Love Ultra Light Beams, Chance just kills it, man. Love it. Then into that Kid cudi track. shit is dope.

Oozer3993

This is what he said:
ok i need to talk abuot this

1- he changed every single song..literally he changed them all, to the worse imo
2- my fmous had thugger, and i said before..thugger wrecked the song, he was the greatest part about it, and he removed him and added rihanna
3- FML was different too but not much
4- he removed 30 hours/waves...both amazing songs
5- he changed the f--k out of fade, but still good song (mine is better)
6- he ruined wolves, he moved the intro to outro...he removed sia..he added rap verse and removed his singing verses

he ruined the best thing about each song...i still believe after a week people will call this album great, but i will personally NEVER play his version of wolves/famous over mine...dis f--king respectful

our wolves is islands ahead of his they dont even compare same for famous

oh you didnt hear his version of wolves oh man prepare yourself....

One of the people over there who has these versions need to leak them after the album comes out. I really want to hear the differences.

Where do people get these copies? Where do they leak? Can us regular mortals download them??

Koolo (the guy at SectionEighty who got this) has a history of getting hip-hop songs and albums. He's said he buys them off people. My guess is he's made friends with people who work at studios and they steal stuff and sell it to him. As of yet, he is refusing to leak what he has of this.

With Tidal saying they have no further info on the release date and that tweet from Vic's manager, it seems clear we won't be listening to the full album this week and maybe even anytime soon. Sure sounds like the whole thing isn't even finished. Which is odd, cause looking at Kanye's tweets, you'd sure think it was finished.

Just hope none of this has to do anything with that ridiculous offer from Martin Skhreli. Highly doubt it.

gamz

With Tidal saying they have no further info on the release date and that tweet from Vic's manager, it seems clear we won't be listening to the full album this week and maybe even anytime soon. Sure sounds like the whole thing isn't even finished. Which is odd, cause looking at Kanye's tweets, you'd sure think it was finished.

Just hope none of this has to do anything with that ridiculous offer from Martin Skhreli. Highly doubt it.

LOL! You can't be serious?

LOL! You can't be serious?

I have no idea how that shit works man, but i did say i doubt it. Don't forget Wu Tang did sell that album to him, it's a complete different situation though. I know that. It's just odd as hell though, how everything is developing with this album and its release.

Dartastic

Finally catching the 2nd half of the Tidal stream. Had to go to a work meeting. Goddamn this shit is FIRE. WHEN IS THE ACTUAL ALBUM DROPPING YE. COME ON MAN.

gamz

I have no idea how that shit works man, but i did say i doubt it. Don't forget Wu Tang did sell that album to him, it's a complete different situation though. I know that. It's just odd as hell though, how everything is developing with this album and its release.

The Tang album was bought in a auction. Big difference. Someone had to buy it.

Kibbles

I don't get it. He was talking about getting in the studio with Taylor and all this and Taylor gave that big speech honoring him for the vanguard award and they talked about each other in interviews like they were friends and about how they had ideas and shit what happened wtf??? =/ I'm out

Dragnet

I need to stop listening to Wolves. Think I've ruined it for myself, burnout awooooo.

Still got chills when it first drips in when I heard it in the cinema. And nothing will beat that first time on SNL with a bassy pair of phones..

fr0st

Banned
I don't get it. He was talking about getting in the studio with Taylor and all this and Taylor gave that big speech honoring him for the vanguard award and they talked about each other in interviews about how they had ideas and shit what happened wtf??? =/ I'm out
Just creating drama for attention I guess.

I don't get it. He was talking about getting in the studio with Taylor and all this and Taylor gave that big speech honoring him for the vanguard award and they talked about each other in interviews about how they had ideas and shit what happened wtf??? =/ I'm out

she would be a horrible fit for this album tbh. she can't get out of that young girls' range of music like rihanna and even justin beiber broke out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom